Shiva-Pennywise Ouija: A Jewish Tune

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

This is a story about a descendent of a Holocaust Jew who, after reading the traumatic journal entries of his ancestor who was killed in Auschwitz, decided to pull out a Ouija black magic board and use it to incant the ethereal spirit of two avatars from folk religion/mythology:

1. Shiva --- Hindu god of meditation and destruction

2. Pennywise --- the demonic clown from the American horror novel It (Stephen King)

====

Eli was a curious Jewish man whose great-grandfather was killed during the Holocaust. Eli found his ancestor's Auschwitz concentration camp journal which detailed the spiritual hardships of enduring the horrors of Nazi Germany. Eli realized that life on Earth for the Jewish people was anything but easy.

After reading one journal entry about his ancestor's incredible demoralization at the hands of a Nazi guard who killed a Jewish woman in front of him and then laughed in his face saying, "See what happens to Israel?", Eli decided that he had to do something more to focus on the spiritualism decline of humanity.

Eli decided to take out his old Ouija black magic board and use it to invoke the spirits of two folk mythos avatars --- Shiva and Pennywise. Eli thought that perhaps some ghost would inhabit their spirits and play along for Eli's intellectual curiosity or, who knows, perhaps the Ouija board would actually bring Shiva and Pennywise to life!

Eli played with the Ouija board and said the incantation, "I hereby request that Shiva and Pennywise make themselves known to me in some form if my indicator points psychically to the Yes panel at least three times." The indicator pointed to Yes four times, and Shiva and Pennywise instantly appeared to Eli and asked him, "What do you want?"

Eli told them that he was a big fan of comic books and wanted to see if Shiva and Pennywise could be his heroes in regards to a metaphysical conundrum regarding the plight of Jews on Earth. Eli said, "I want to see which one of you can say something more indicting about Nazi Germany."

Shiva and Pennywise seemed pleased at this challenge. Shiva said, "The Nazis liked to scare people." Pennywise said, "The Nazis believed themselves to be messengers of hell." Eli liked both of their answers and could not decide whose answer was better. Pennywise said, "Use the answer that comes cheaper. If you use my answer, you have to burn your ancestor's Auschwitz journal. If you use Shiva's answer, you have to marry a German woman to heal your heart. Which is easier for you?"

Eli decided to take Pennywise's offer and burned his ancestor's journal. Shiva and Pennywise promptly disappeared, and Eli felt somewhat more satisfied about his spiritual frustrations. "Well," he said, "I lost the journal but feel better about this spirit-world contemplation of what comprised the evil of Nazi Germany."

Eli told a Jewish friend of his about his little Ouija game, and his friend sad, "You were willing to burn your ancestor's journal for the demonic Pennywise just to avoid having to marry a German girl?" to which Eli replied, "I'm not sure any German girl would approve of my occult obsession with the Holocaust." Eli wondered, however, if there would be any hidden spiritual cost to this Ouija game. Would Pennywise's spirit haunt him for any reason? Eli decided to make himself feel safer and less bound to the demonic Pennywise, he would have a more cheerful spiritual outlook towards German women and the German people.

Eli returned happily to his normal life, reading comic books and going to his synagogue regularly. He never played Ouija again. However, he felt the nagging sensation that Pennywise was laughing at him for having burned his ancestor's Holocaust journal. Eli became obsessed with the Marvel comic book superhero Captain America.

====

Shiva

Pennywise

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided