She-Hulk and Mole Man

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By theik2

She-Hulk was working with the Fantastic Four. She enjoyed arm wrestling The Thing. She also liked to flirt with The Torch because he would get goofy and embarrassed. She also liked Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman. One day Reed and Sue went deep underground to the Mole Man's kingdom to try to reason with him. Johnny and Ben were away on an assignment. Which left Jennifer AKA She-Hulk behind. By the next morning Reed and Sue still hadn't come back. She-Hulk decided to check on them. She jumped down the shaft that led to Mole Man's realm. She landed and went to work trying to find them. Some of Mole Man's people led her to the conference room where the meeting was still going on. She entered the room and noticed that Reed and Sue were exhausted and frustrated. Mole Man said "Mr. Fantastic, you speak about law and justice and this huge green woman comes here with out permission! Law and justice requires that she be imprisoned for her crime!" Reed said "Please be reasonable, Mole Man, she was just looking for us!" Mole Man replied "As the monarch here I sentence her to one month imprisonment! If you want to resume discussions with me you have to respect the law of my kingdom!" Jennifer said "Reed, its okay. I'll serve out my sentence voluntarily." Reed said "I'll agree to this only if you treat her civilly and humanely. If you mistreat her, then all talks are off." As Reed and Sue prepared to return to the surface they hugged She-Hulk. Sue was crying. Reed told Sue "I don't like this either, but we have no choice." As they returned to the surface She-Hulk told Mole Man "I'm your prisoner, I'm ready to be imprisoned." Mole said "You're my prisoner and you will be punished whether you are ready or not!" She said "I'm just trying to be cooperative and helpful!" He said "Be quiet." As she entered her cell Mole Man positioned her with her back facing a wall. Another person came into the room and used a bazooka-like weapon and shot her in the chest. The projectile hit her with great force. She was pushed back against the wall and while she was still stunned they chained her to the wall. Mole Man put a heavy metal collar around She-Hulk's neck. She asked what was going on and he said her collar was made of kryptonite. He said "My dear, you are doomed unless we marry right now!" "Kryptonite has no effect on me, you sawed-off moron!" she replied. Then she proceeded to pull loose her bonds to the amazement of Mole Man. She kicked open the cell door and headed for the escape shaft, pushing away anyone in her way. She jumped up the shaft and escaped. The adrenalin rush masked her injuries. Jennifer returned to FF HQ and explained what happened. Suddenly the pain struck her. It spread all over. Reed and Sue put her to bed. Sue placed ice packs on the big bruise on Jennie's chest. Reed came back into the room and asked Jennifer about the metal collar. She said "I forgot about that. Mole told me it was made from kryptonite and it would kill me. He must have mistaken me for Superman!" They all three laughed. Jennifer cringed, and Sue asked if she was okay. She-Hulk said "I'm okay, it only hurts when I laugh!" They laughed again and she cried "Ouch!"