Shaundra Smith of E.D.I.T

Shaundra Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shaundra Smith
 Issue #1: The orgins of The mysterious Shaundra smith will be revealed in this mini series!
 Issue #1: The orgins of The mysterious Shaundra smith will be revealed in this mini series!

“She’s so beautiful” a woman with slight dimples remarked. “She’s an infant boo there all cute” Esteemed Senator Sean Smith remarked as he buttoned his shirt and prepared to go off to work. “Sean I think Shaundra will be in politics just like you” Sean gave a smug, smirk and then exited leaving the woman and his child behind. The pretty mother laid the baby down in her carrier and then headed not too far into the kitchen. “Just hold on shaundra, Mommie’s going to make you something to eat” as the woman went to the kitchen sink to wash her hands; she was totally ignorant to the bushes moving outside her house. From her naval, a red beam crept up her body; however she realized it when it was too late, a bullet separated her arm from her body, and pierced the frontal lobotomy of her head. The men quickly moved inside and after surveying the place, the snatched little Shaundra and set the house on fire.

15 years later southern Texas, in a town not too far from San Antonio.

“Shaundra!!!!” rapid gun fire could be heard erupting all over the place, the scene was a war zone, turned cars, and bullet lit canvases made this town the sister to Iraq. She could hear hundreds of people calling her name, but little did they know she was closer than they thought. Her comrades had been finally taken by the yakuzas; only about four of them were still alive. The young teen slowly hooked her legs to a ladder, and began sliding down backwards, with her too very powerful desert eagles drawn.  Quickly surveying the area with her guns, she fired without mercy. Dropping down the ladder, she landed on her knee’s still firing her D.E, in her eyes everyone was supposed to die, she had gone crazy. A man snuck up behind her, his nervousness, made him susceptible to being heard. He did however manage to fire once, the bullet streamlined through Shaundra’s arm. The 16 year old, held in a scream, but in a vertical motion cut the man’s south body from his north, and watched him scramble across the sun scorched earth, right before she put a bullet in his head. She slowly stood up, looking around the area, it looked like Iwo Jima.

She felt the stinging pain of her wound, molest her arm, but she would survive. The sun rose up over the oil towers, placing a glare in her face, her pupils just barely made out a man with a suitcase running out of the “death arena”

“Shit” making haste the little one climbed a ladder, and then free fell, until she landed on top of a moving car. She was in pursuit of the pyrule, Sanzo yakamoto. He had started a war between the los Agelas, and the Yakuzas, over a stolen piece of Aztek treasure. Truth be told; Shaundra was only supposed to recover this artifact, but she wanted bloodshed.

Looking forward she saw a small smoke imprint rise, turning around she saw the relentless pursuit of the yakuzas. Turning around, she fired at the wheel of the car, causing them to burn out of control. Now the car she was safe on top of, started to swerve. Using her adept jumping ability she leapt from one side of the highway to another landing on top of another car. More and more cars began to shoot at her; she just kept jumping until she got closer to her target. The young teen had sweat raining from her face however she had not been more focused, than now. As Sanzo, changed lanes, in-between to oil trucks, she mounted her desert eagle and fired two rounds. The bullets penetrated the tankers and blew up. Traffic stopped however, Shaundra Non chillingly walked over to the scene, where Sanzo, was still somewhat alive.

“You b!tch, you’re not going to leave me like this!? I can’t feel my legs!” Shaundra picked up the case and fired a bullet right through his skull.

Later at a Bingo hall

The exhausted young woman strolled into the hall, with the case in her hands, each step reeked of blood. As she walked through the doors, she was met by guards, two of them pointed their guns at her, and she quickly kicked one in the gut and smacked the other with the end of her gun. However two more guards had assault rifles pointed at her head.

“Let her through” a man with a cigar said, “You got my piece?”   She tossed him his case, and he gave her the money, without a word Shaundra walked out.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

Awesome SS

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers