Sharpshot Presents: Kid Thunder #1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

This story takes place during the events of Sharpshot/Doomhound...

Vital Intel!

Star City...

"Ow..." Kid Thunder slowly opened his eyes. He glanced around to see the remains of his apartment. Ash was scattered everywhere and almost everything had been destroyed. At least the dog hadn't been hurt. "That dog's important somehow..." Kid Thunder murmured as he slowly stood up. He was wearing Sharpshot's old costume after the events that had lead to his home being destroyed. "So you must be the assholes who destroyed my home..." Kid Thunder muttered as he noticed three unconscious figures on the floor. They were all wearing yellow and black armor with the Sinestro Corps emblem on their chests.

BEEP!

Kid Thunder winced as he heard a loud pitched buzzing near his ear. He clicked his com unit on and nearly jumped out of his skin as Amanda Waller yelled at him.

"SHARPSHOT! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Amanda Waller screamed through the Com Device.

"Uh... hi Ms Waller." Kid Thunder said awkwardly. "Sharpshot's not here right now."

"Then where the hell is he?"

Kid Thunder looked around nervously. "I have no idea." Kid thought he heard Amanda Waller sigh.

"Look. Something's happening. We don't know exactly what but we do know that Sharpshot is in the middle of it."

"How?" Kid asked.

"STOP RIGHT THERE INTERLOPER!" A voice rang out. Kid Thunder sighed.

"I'll have to call you back..." He muttered.

"HOW DARE YOU WEAR A COSTUME SIMILAR TO MOI!" The Alternate Version of Sharpshot yelled angrily. He was pointing a pistol towards Kid Thunder's chest and his finger was close to the trigger. "From what I've heard we are nothing alike!"

"Look. Believe it or not... I'm not who you think I am." Kid Thunder said calmly.

"I really couldn't care less!" The figure said. His personality seemed to have changed from angry to slightly miffed in a few seconds. "See I have to kill you... or..."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll feel like Gerald on a bad hair day!" His finger squeezed the trigger. "Adios sucke-"

BLAM!

Kid Thunder closed his eyes as the figure collapsed on the floor. Bullet through the skull. Kid searched desperately for the shooter. After a few seconds of searching he noticed a figure walking towards him through the ash.

"Sharpshot?" Kid said nervously.

"Not Sharpshot." A muffled voice said as they stepped out. "Deadshot. Here to clean up YOUR mess!"

No Caption Provided

"Did Waller send you?" Thunder asked. He wasn't sure what to do. He'd met Deadshot before... briefly when they were both in the Suicide Squad together.

"An army of alternate dimension Sharpshots are appearing around the planet causing chaos wherever they go. Waller wants us to clean it up." he nodded towards the dead Sharpshot on the floor. "So are you friendly or not?" He asked.

It took a second for Kid to realize what Deadshot was talking about. He pulled his mask off. "No. I'm not a Sharpshot. I'm Kid Thunder. We've met before Deadshot. Remember?"

Deadshot nodded. "Okay then. Looks like Waller's paired me up with you. Now these guys aren't so tough." He nodded again towards the dead Sharpshot. "However there is a loophole. Every now and then you get a version of Sharpshot with superpowers. I killed one with the ability to sneeze fireballs. Another was a mixture of him and Krypto."

Kid Thunder looked amazed.

"Yeah. Don't ask." Deadshot said calmly. Kid Thunder raised his hand as he quivered in terror.

"Not you..." He said with a look of horror. He was pointing behind Deadshot at a gigantic figure wearing a Yellow and Black Costume... only he was larger then Mount Everest.

No Caption Provided

"I'm freaking starving!"Sharplactus yelled angrily as he slowly constructed his world draining device.

"Oh..." Deadshot said with a flicker of annoyance. "...that..."

To be Continued!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I did it! Nobody ever believed I would but I did! It's always nice to see Deadshot!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@impurestcheese: Right I'm going to quietly back away because I have no idea what 'it' is

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Sharplactus is the best thing on the planet! Too bad he only pales in comparison to the main villain of my Sharpshot story... :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

This, I love this. You gonna add the Sharpsurfer too?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

I do hope Deadshot does an Iron Man. You know the scene when he fires that tiny little rocket at the tank, turns and walks off and then KABOOM!

I don't really get the Gerald reference by an alt-universe Sharpshot makes?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Maybe that was a Sharpshot from an Iron Age like dimension?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Okay...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TommytheHitman

BUMP!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@tommythehitman

I'm not wowed. KT is Sharpshot lite. if you really want him to escape Sharpshot's shadow, you have to make him different. Not just the same old wisecracks-danger and screaming-cliff hanger moment.

As it is, it just feels like he's stalling till Sharpshot comes back on stage. Give him more personality. How does he feel about Sharpshot? What is his morals? His dreams? Does he have a life when he's not playing second banana? Not saying you should leave the current story through another time jump (you know how I feel about those) When the Sharpocalypse is over, if you are still writing this series, just try and flesh him out some.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Yeah I am planning to get into that stuff. I've just been pretty busy with Ss vs Doomhound at the moment.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 41

I am LOVING this new character, can't wait for his interactions with Psycho and Doomhound. :)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love these dudes!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Saw your post, and I was in my Long Box anyway- thought you might like a link to Part 2, if you haven't read it already. :)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@cbishop: Oh I have. You can pull 2 out of the Sharpshot Library which is on the same page

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers