Sharpshot: 'Merica #4

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Special Thanks to Batkevin and Impurest Cheese! Continuity! Boop!

The Iron Age Verse... (Also this part was written by Batkev so give the man a clap!)

!POP!

The Dog looked around as the energy around it disappeared from it's body. It didn't really know where it was... however it didn't like the smell.

"Where'd you come from ya little starker?"

The Dog spotted Scalphunter, crouching down offering a friendly hand towards him. The Dog growled, hair on the back of its spine shooting up, ears flat against its skull.

"What's the matter huh? It's not like I'm going to kick you or..." Scalphunter pondered the idea "Well maybe you are smarter than you look"

The dog growled and launched forward, chomping down on Scalphunter's groin. The assassin squealed and spun around trying to dislodge the angry mutt that tore into him. He fumbled for his katana as he punched the dog in the head. The dog finally let go, its maw covered in blood. Scalphunter hunched over.

"I'm going to get some bread and some sauce and starking eat you!" he moaned.

As suddenley as he appeared the dog vanished in a ball of energy. Scalphunter collapsed on the ground.

"What the stark is going on?" he cried as he curled into a ball.

Somewhere else...

"You... dare?!" Darkseid yelled as he lay in a puddle of his own blood. The planet of Apokolips was even more decimated then before. The being in Golden and Grey armor looked down at the Demigod with pity.

"Darkseid. Killer of billions. Destroyer of Solar Systems. Defeated by a mere man. I'd ask Superman why it took him so long... if I hadn't killed him already."

Darkseid was silent as he rolled over on his side. A smile flickered across his face as blood dripped from a gaping hole in his stomach.

"You've done what even I wasn't able to do..." Darkseid admitted. "You've become a greater conqueror then even I-"

BLAM!

Darkseid's eyes closed as the bullet passed through his head. The being in the armor was silent for a second.

!POP!

The dog waddled over towards it's master. Tail wagging. It's mouth was still covered in blood. The being stared at it for a second before crouching towards it.

"Good dog..." He muttered as he scratched it's back. "Let's leave this place..."

The Psychoverse...

"What do you mean the Lexcorp team failed?!" Lex Luthor yelled as he threw his gun into a nearby TV screen.

"Exactly that." Talia Al Ghul said. "Your plan to capture Sharpshot and Doomhound didn't go as planned. So I've taken my own initiative on the matter."

Lex Luthor raised an eyebrow in question. A woman walked into the room.

"You hired an assassin?!" Luthor yelled in anger.

The woman frowned.

"Not just ANY assassin!" She said. "My name is Hawker. You pay me to kill someone and they're dead before they know it."

No Caption Provided

"And... how much are you taking for this job?" Luthor asked with a sigh.

"2 Million." Hawker said calmly. "A million for each target. Plus an extra Thousand for every extra kill I have to make. Don't worry." She said raising her hand as she tapped the side of her helmet. "I've already got the data on both of them."

Hawker calmly opened the door as she turned to walk out.

"Soon you'll have Sharpshot and Doomhound right at your feet." Hawker muttered as she left the room.

To be continued in Sharpshot/Doomhound #1

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Hmm I don't really get what's going on but its fun to read.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Do we ever know what Tommy is up to when it comes to Sharpshot

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7 wildvine  Moderator

Interesting chapter.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman

@wildvine: That dog is off the freaking chain!