Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Star City, Sharpshot's Crib...

"So... what do you think?!"

Kid Thunder jumped out of the closet in his new costume. It had the same color scheme as Sharpshot's. Red, white and blue. His lightning bolt logo was on his chest and he was wearing a short sleeve shirt, followed by even shorter shorts! Sharpshot took one look at the costume and burst out laughing.

"...what?" Kid Thunder asked. "Do I have something on my face? I designed this costume myself!"

Sharpshot wiped a tear from his eye as he sat up.

"No... it's just..." He was trying to not hurt Kid's feelings. "It's just... it doesn't have a cape! We can't be superheroes unless we have a cape!"

"You don't have a cape."

Sharpshot looked offended.

"Do I LOOK like I should wear a cape?!"

"...no?"

"Good answer! Now then... first thing's first. You're my sidekick from this point onwards."

Kid Thunder opened his mouth to speak. However Sharpshot shot him a glance causing him to close his mouth.

"Second! I'm going to get my old costume back!"

"What?" Kid Thunder said as he looked surprised. "Why?"

"Cause I look like freaking Captain 'Merica!"

"...you're supposed to be the nation's idol..."

"Exactly! So if I'm going to appear on every single TV in 'Merica then I'm going to dress in something that doesn't make me want to punch every single red neck in the face!"

Sharpshot picked his pistols up off the floor as he walked towards the window.

"Uh... Sharp? Why don't you just use the stairs?"

Sharpshot stepped out the window and looked back towards Kid before closing it.

"We're Superheroes Kid. We don't use stairs."

In Space... no one can hear you scream!!!!

The COD Doctor grumbled under his breath as he marched down the hallways. He barged past several foot soldiers as he walked into his room. He lied down on the bed and rested his head on the pillow.

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

Blitz ran into the room in his armored suit. The Doctor sighed as he looked up at his lieutenant who panted for breath.

"Doctor..." Blitz gasped. "Have you seen... the... n-"

"Calm down Blitz. Take a breath. How are you tired? Can't you fly?"

Blitz was quiet as he pulled his helmet off and panted for breath.

"No sir... the armor's too heavy for that... so I have to run around everywhere..."

"You have my sympathies... now what's wrong?"

"The news... something terrible has happened!"

The Doctor picked his remote up and pressed the top button turning the TV screen on. The image was fuzzy for a couple of seconds. The screen was still crackly. This was the downside of having a base inside of an asteroid. The Reception was terrible... however the audio was clear.

"-proud to announce Sharpshot as America's newest defender!"

The Doctor was silent as he turned the TV off. Blitz stood awkwardly as he waited for a response.

"Doctor... what should we do?"

"It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. Sharpshot doesn't matter to our plans anymore."

"...is there something I'm missing?!"

The Doctor smiled as the TV screen turned back on.. It showed a camera with a lab filled with cryo tubes... with dozens of bodies inside.

"We've cloned Sharpshot into our own personal army."

"And how are we powering all of this?" Blitz asked.

The TV screen flicked again as it showed someone in a black and yellow costume stuck in a massive energy beam.

"We have our own power source..."

"RELEASE ME!" Sinestro screamed towards the camera. "OR IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER DO!"

No Caption Provided

"Okay everyone..." Batman said calmly. "We have a problem."

The Batcave was filled with the Batfamily. Everyone from Nightwing to Metamorpho had shown up. All of them were among Batman's greatest allies.

"As many of you know one of the Justice League's members Sharpshot was murdered several months ago. Recently the murderer has taken to masquerading in Sharpshot's old costume. As all of you should know this man has recently been employed by the US Government to be their official superhero."

"So what are we going to do?" Nightwing asked.

"It's simple Grayson." Damian Wayne said. "We take him down..."

(This part was written by @spideyivydaredevilfan26. So give him 10% of the credit)

Jason Blood woke up dazed and confused, in what appeared to be some kind of laboratory. As he eyed his surroundings, he saw that he had himself a new costume. It was a yellow and black design, the center insignia resembling the Sinestro Corps logo. As he turned around, he unsheathed his sword expecting the Korugan terrorist. However, much to his surprise, Doomhound himself appeared before him. At his sides were Jason Todd in the same style costume as well as Swamp Thing, Tekik and Devildog. Doomhound cracked his knuckles as he breathed in.

"The final cog of the machine is complete..." Doomhound growled.

"We are ready..." Jason Blood looked at Doomhound confused. "What is this Sean?" he asked, suspiciously. "You are still Sinestro's puppet."

Doomhound growled, walking away and towards a window at a view of the city. His enormous eyes narrowed at the mention of Sinestro. "No...Never again. The Sinestro Corps will soon be no more...And only the Yellow Lanterns will remain, striking fear into the hearts of the enemies of justice. Not living by the dogmatic morality of the GLA...But not sociopathic anarchists like Sinestro's lot. Tekik and Devildog were smart enough to leave Sinestro's legion of fools and join my new Corps, and after months of studying, I have managed to develop a...Proficiency in the art of Power Ring crafting. Jason believed in me from the start, and Swamp Thing has always used his fear for the powers of good. The Green Lantern Corps is over...Only we stand in the way between Sinestro and innocent civilians."

Etrigan gave Doomhound a look of concern. His voice was full of hate, more Doomhound than Sean. "What happened Sean? If my words couldn't influence you, what did?" Doomhound clenched his fists, looking back at Etrigan.

"I'm not letting anymore of my friends get hurt Jason...I won't."

Doomhound walked out of the room, followed by his Yellow Lantern Corps. He growled as he addressed his members. "Of course, Sinestro must understand we mean business as a team...That's why we're going after another target first...Sharpshot. Show no mercy..."

To be continued in: Sharpshot/Doomhound: Bloody War...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Awesome job! Love the cliffhanger with Sinestro!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: There will be blood! :-) Speaking of which my red wine is here.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#7 wildvine  Moderator

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 and @tommythehitman

For God's sake guys. How many times must I say this?

Start.

A.

New.

Line.

For.

Each.

Separate.

Character.

Dialogue.

Right: "The final cog of the machine is complete..." Doomhound growled. "We are ready..."

Jason Blood looked at Doomhound confused. "What is this Sean?" he asked, suspiciously. "You still Sinestro's puppet."

Doomhound growled, walking away and towards a window at a view of the city. His enormous eyes narrowed at the mention of Sinestro. "No... Never again. The Sinestro Corps will soon be no more... And only the Yellow Lanterns will remain, striking fear into the hearts of the enemies of justice. Not living by the dogmatic morality of the GLA...But not sociopathic anarchists like Sinestro's lot. Tekik and Devildog were smart enough to leave Sinestro's legion of fools and join my new Corps, and after months of studying, I have managed to develop a...Proficiency in the art of Power Ring crafting. Jason believed in me from the start, and Swamp Thing has always used his fear for the powers of good. The Green Lantern Corps is over...Only we stand in the way between Sinestro and innocent civilians."

Wrong: "The final cog of the machine is complete..." Doomhound growled. "We are ready..." Jason Blood looked at Doomhound confused. "What is this Sean?" he asked, suspiciously. "You still Sinestro's puppet." Doomhound growled, walking away and towards a window at a view of the city. His enormous eyes narrowed at the mention of Sinestro. "No...Never again. The Sinestro Corps will soon be no more...And only the Yellow Lanterns will remain, striking fear into the hearts of the enemies of justice. Not living by the dogmatic morality of the GLA...But not sociopathic anarchists like Sinestro's lot. Tekik and Devildog were smart enough to leave Sinestro's legion of fools and join my new Corps, and after months of studying, I have managed to develop a...Proficiency in the art of Power Ring crafting. Jason believed in me from the start, and Swamp Thing has always used his fear for the powers of good. The Green Lantern Corps is over...Only we stand in the way between Sinestro and innocent civilians."

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman

@wildvine: ...do you want me to edit it out?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#9  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman:

Sorry. I've just pointed it out before, and its annoying when you take time to post a helpful comment and just get ignored.