Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

YEAH! We're back baby!

Star City.

"Great Caesar's Ghost!"

Sharpshot stared at his hands in a mixture of wonder and... wonder. His yellow and black costume had been merged with something else... something new. The Doomhound Symbiote... or A Doomhound Symbiote. It took a moment for the feeling to set in and when it did Sharpshot cheered in Glee.

"I HAVE SUPER POWERS!!!!" He screamed into the night sky. His wounds from the earlier battle against the Doomprince had been forgotten. Now was all about fun. "So what can I do?" He muttered as he glanced at his brand new costume, a combination of his own and Doomhound's chalky skin armor.

"Callum Davis..." A voice echoed in Sharpshot's mind. "You're... different."

"Holy Cow! Are you the... the... Symbi-"

"Symbiote?"

"That's the one!"

"Yes. Yes we are. Now... do you know what we are?" Sharpshot was silent for a moment as he thought about the question. "We are the DoomShot. A merging of yourself and MY universe's Sean Luthor. However... that... Monster killed him." Sharpshot glanced at the dead corpse behind him."The question we have... Sharpshot. Is... what are we going to do to the man that tried to kill you?"

"Are... are you saying what I think you're saying?" Sharpshot asked as he started to grin.

"Let's go kill the Doomprince."

"Mathematical!" Sharpshot cheered as he jumped from the rooftop leaving his old pistols behind. He paused for a moment as he landed on the ground. "Where is he?" He asked as he leaned against an old dustbin. His elbow knocking the lid off by accident and knocking a Homeless old man unconscious. "Sorry." He muttered.

"Lexcorp Tower. In a city we believe you call-"

FZZZ!!!

Metropolis

"What the frak?!" Sharpshot yelled in surprise as the yellow light disappeared from his body. He was still stood in an alleyway and once again stood next to a bin. However this time there was something different... instead of the smell of Supermodels and Drug Dealers that was common in Star City, the smell had been replaced with the stench of Hard Work and Modern Day Technology. Sharpshot glanced at the bin in surprise. "How did I get here?!" He yelled.

"How did 'we' get here." The Symbiote corrected. "The Doomprince must have planted a transporter here to travel back to his Home Base quickly."

"Oh." Sharpshot muttered as he stepped into the bright sunshine of Metropolis, several passersby glanced at him with a frown however Sharp ignored them. "Well that was a Convenient Time Saver!" He exclaimed.

No Caption Provided

New Genesis, Another Galaxy

"Justice League. Welcome to New Genesis." Orion said with a smile as he hovered towards the ground on his Astro Harness. Slowly he stepped off of it and stepped forward. "I only wish this was a casual visit instead of a Crisis."

The Justice League currently consisted of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the Flash. Several members had been left back on Earth in case of a Crisis and a normal person would be hard pressed to find a more powerful or organized team of heroes.

"Orion. It's a pleasure to be here." Green Lantern said as he stepped forward and shook Orion's hand. "I hope you don't mind me being here. I know the New Gods aren't the biggest fans of the Green-"

"To be honest Jordan..." Orion said with a frown. "If we don't sort this thing out it won't matter if we like your Corp or not."

"So what exactly IS the problem?" Batman asked. He looked out of place in the bright light of New Genesis and some of the New Gods cast frowns at his dark costume. "You called us here for a reason Orion. Why?"

"A rift has opened in the middle of the Capital." Orion said. "We don't know why and we don't know WHO is causing it. However our Scientists have explained that it shares a Similar Vibrational Frequency as the Flash during his interstellar jumps."

"Really?" Flash asked as he zoomed forward. "Do you want me to head there now? Maybe find out who's causing it?"

"Not a smart idea." Batman muttered. "If the person causing it is hostile you could be caught off guard and injured. It's better if we-"

"Stop." Superman interrupted. He was tensed up like a dog hearing a car horn honk outside their house. "Don't you hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what Kal?" Orion asked with a frown. The whole city went silent for a moment.

POP!

The whole city lit up with bright yellow light as the Justice Leaguers took a step back in surprise.

"By Hera..." Wonder Woman muttered as a familiar black figure stepped out of the yellow light.

BARK!

No Caption Provided

"Is... is that a dog?!" Green Lantern yelled in surprise. His ring glinted with energy as his force shield vanished over his skin. The Flash chuckled as Orion stared in amazement.

"Looks like Fido here was causing all your trouble!" Flash said with a smile.

"Don't call him Fido."A voice echoed. The Justice League stared in wonder as a being composed of Pure Light emerged from the rip in space. The very ground beneath him crinkled beneath his feet and the entire universe went silent for a moment. "The Justice League..."The being muttered with a slight smile. He crouched down next to Sharp Poodle and stroked the dog's back. "I didn't expect to see you again so... soon."

"Who are you?" Superman asked. He hovered in the air however his voice sounded uncertain.

"Superman... in the three universes I've been too... each time you've been there. To be honest I can't STAND you anymore!"The pleasantness of the being was gone. His voice was tinged with rage and his very being shook with anger. "Don't you see? You're a Monster! It takes something so... SMALL for you to just..."He clicked his fingers. "Snap! All of you think you're better then the normal ones but you're NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE!!"

"You're delusional." Batman said calmly. "Whatever you're talking about... we don't know what-"

"BATMAN!"The being screamed. "YOU I HATE MOST OF ALL! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE! You kill my friends! MY FAMILY! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO-"The being pulled a device from his belt. "-KILL ME?!"He screamed as he opened fire with his pistols.

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!!!!

The COD Headquarters

"Sir... it's happening."

The Doctor smiled as he stepped out of his room. Code Blitz was stood in the hallway twitching with excitement.

"He's... arrived?" The Doctor asked. Code Blitz nodded. "Get everyone to their stations! Activate the beacon! Let him know we're ready!"

Alarm bells exploded in the base sending all the personal running to their stations. The Doctor marched towards the Prison Cell and stepped into the Fusion Room.

"Sinestro." He said with a smile. "It's time. Are you ready?"

"I will gut you like a worm!" Sinestro growled as the generator he was hooked up too started to hum with energy.

"Power Levels at 1000%"

"Let it begin!" The Doctor yelled. The Lab Techs nodded as Sinestro started to scream in pain. Slowly the energy from his ring fueled into the generator and fired into deep space. After a few minutes of this process the Generator stopped as Sinestro's ring turned black.

"What... what did you do?" Sinestro asked as his ring slipped off his finger. The Doctor chuckled as he walked down the hallway. "DOCTOR!" Sinestro screamed. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I sent the message..." The Doctor said as he stepped into the Elevator door. "And now... you can call me The Director."

Written by @spideyivydaredevilfan26.

Bryant Wieters didn't need to turn around to tell that he was in the presence of another assassin...Hawker. He knew that her skills far outweighed his. He knew that she could terminate him easily, especially at Bryant's current mental state. Still, he felt not even an ounce of fear.

"What are you doing here?!" Hawker asked angrily. Psycho turned around to face Hawker, taking a deep breathe.

"I'm going to end this, once and for all..." Psycho seethed. "And praying that if there is a God above, he's as forgiving as they tell us."

Hawker laughed sarcastically, "You're a terrible liar Wieters." she practically spat. "Doomhound and Sharpshot are coming, along with the whole Yellow Lantern Corps. Lex's days are numbered. And so are yours."

Wieters slowly pulled his hard liquor bottle out of the pocket of his jacket, swinging it at Hawker. Hawker agilely dodged the attack, punching Psycho in the face. The impact felt like a brick thrown from a wrestler.

Psycho shook of the pain, as he tried again to hit Hawker, again to no avail. He activated the blade on his boot, kicking at Hawker, but she simply grabbed his leg, flipping him upside down. Finally, Hawker pulled out her sidearm, aiming it at the eco-terrorist.

"Do it..." Psycho growled painfully. "The only reason I haven't put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger is because it's my responsibility to stop Luthor. It's my responsibility to keep him from hurting anybody, anymore."

Hawker shook her head, "You're bluffing, why not just have us kill him?"

"Luthor is a snake," he explained. "Doesn't matter who you send to stop him, he'll slip through your fingers and keep on getting innocent people killed. He trusts me. I'm going to lead him to one of my bases underground. C4's gonna be littering the walls and floors. I'll detonate the explosives, and that will be the end of it. I promise on the grave of my girlfriend Emily...This is the end for me, and I'm taking Lex with me."

Hawker looked long and hard at Psycho, her hand shaking. Finally, she put the sidearm back in her holster, and took her foot off of Psycho's chest.

"Good luck Bryant...See you on the other side." she said. Psycho nodded as he slowly walked away, prepared to face his destiny.

To be concluded...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5 wildvine  Moderator

Hawker exists in the Psycho-verse?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: I know. Just never imagined she'd be around as long as this. I assumed the kicking by Doomhound would be the end. Guess I was wrong about that LOL

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TommytheHitman

@impurestcheese: When you sign the contract you SIGN the Contract!

We have plans for you... Ms Hawker...
We have plans for you... Ms Hawker...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@impurestcheese: Was my portrayal of her okay? Can only assume you're glad about me showing her kicking Psycho's ass haha. ;)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers