Shameless self-promotion: Superman

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Nighthunter

I try to not do these often, I reserve it only for the few times I'm really proud of my work and when I think that it really deserves more attention.

I've been doing a Superman fan-fic named Superman: The rise and fall of the man of steel for a whole year. School got in the way so I had to abandon the project midway but knew that I really had to finish my story.

I'm working right now on the last post which is where all the threads I had come to face and have an ending which will span out the sequel. 

Superman is a character that means a lot to me, one of my favorite characters not only in comics but also in fiction. The first chapters are a love letter to this character that has touched generations of fans, a celebration to the rich mythos which cautivated me and a tribute to some of my favorite takes on the man of steel.

The last chapters are another take. This is the struggle of Lex Luthor in order to finally rid the world of Superman.

So if you are a Superman fan, if you hate him, if you like my style, if you want to make fun of writing style, etc. Come here, check it and I guarantee that its one of the things i'm most proud of.

PD: If you read please comment, it always motivates me to bring the best. Even if you just want to insult me, a post is a post

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

Oh come on! Give me some love 1 ;p

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@Nighthunter said:
 Even if you just want to insult me, a post is a post
YOU SUCK!....kidding, I don't really like superman so I haven't been reading
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

How can anybody not like Superman! 

PD: You still haven't edited my fan-fics into your library man, sorry to be a bother