Sha: The Life:

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

This will be an upcoming Fan fic, going through the Life of Shayla Lopez, when she's not being Sha. I'll only include heroes that want to be in the FF.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By CellphoneGirl

You could use me if you want to lol

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

oooh use me....however you want baby xP lol jk

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

AWESOME! Cant wait to read it ^_^

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#6  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Only heroes???

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shanana

Yeah

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MichaeltheFly

How sad.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana
@Michael the Fly said:
" How sad. "
How is that Sad, why would a hero have Villains in her secrete life.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Sha said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" How sad. "
How is that Sad, why would a hero have Villains in her secrete life. "
Hello, secret life?
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shanana

Ummm you are Denied!

Nova where is the stamp?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Michael the Fly: Noooos hero power only! xP
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Sha said:
" Ummm you are Denied!  Nova where is the stamp? "
Ok.
@Feral Nova said:
" @Michael the Fly: Noooos hero power only! xP "

I guess your right. Lol.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sha said:
O_O 

goes through all of her crap

No Caption Provided
Black Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Black Snake

Hey,if you will post teams mention the short lived 5th Amendment (also why the hell did that fail?!)

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Constantine
@Feral Nova said:
" @Sha said:
O_O 

goes through all of her crap

No Caption Provided
"
lol
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shanana
@Black Snake said:
" Hey,if you will post teams mention the short lived 5th Amendment (also why the hell did that fail?!) "
THIS Sha wasn't in the 5th amendment. Secondly it failed cause no one posted.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Dreadmaster

Good luck with this. :D

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight wants in...or Ms. Thang...
Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By Morning_Dew
@Slight said:
" Slight wants in...or Ms. Thang... "
Sha doesn't know either of them lol
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Constantine
@Solace said:
" @Slight said:
Sha doesn't know either of them lol "
does Sha know me O_o
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By shanana
@Constantine said:
" @Solace said:
" @Slight said:
Sha doesn't know either of them lol "
does Sha know me O_o "
Yuppers
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shanana

“DAMNIT!” Sha said being thrown from the roof down to the ground; she wasn’t able to catch herself, so she landed with a powerful plow into the concrete ground. Pulling herself from her own imprint she glanced around to see everyone just staring at her. “SHA WATCH OUT!” a little girl screamed at the top of her lungs. Sha turned around to see a yellow beam of energy come right her way, “DAMNIT!!!!” She tried to pull herself up to catch the energy, but it just smashed into her sending her deeper into the ground.

“Where the hell is LOVE when you need them” Sha said rising from her crater. Glancing around the city people were now starting to panic. “Where are you ugly son of a bi-“ Before Sha could finish her sentence, she was tackled. The yellow incarnation of her own blood sat at top her trying to eat the very flesh from her face. Her sleeves were ripped trying to keep the virus from, chomping down on her face, the hideous beast opened its mouth dripping its poisonous Saliva on her neck. “This day started off sooo normal!” Sha said still struggling, to gain the upperhand.

Flashback.

“RONIN WHERE IS THE DUST PAN!” She didn’t receive an answer; she waited patiently tapping her foot against the linoleum floor, however after a few moments she went to see what the hold up. Walking down the hall she stepped on one of Zariah’s Barbie dolls, she did her best to hold in her swear words. “Darn it, I just cleaned this damn floor!” She picked the dolls up and then tossed them into Zariah’s room; when she opened the door, she saw Zariah polishing her “Lady Gaga dances”. Sha just watched her with her head cocked to the side, she wanted to laugh bit she didn’t want to discourage her.

Continuing down the hall, she went into her room and saw Ronin, lying on a junkie bed, playing X-Box. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!, YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE FIXING THE SINK, NOT PLAYING PLAYBOX!” Sha walked over to the bed and snatched his headset from him. “Sorry One Shot but, Ronin can’t play right now!” she removed the game from the socket, and then quickly stormed from the room.

“All he ever does is nothing I say…I feel like a damn step mother!” she said sitting down at her desk and looking over the bills. Ronin came in the room and placed his arms around her shoulders. “What’s our damage for the month?” Ronin asked, a bit hesitant to know. She handed him the bill and then gave that “I told you so” look.

“GOOD LORD” Ronin said placing the bill back on the table. “You know making money was so easy, when I just took it” Sha said smiling. Ronin kissed her on the cheek, and then walked off to fix the kitchen sink.

Sha put her head back in the bills, that is until the door bell starting ringing, the fact that the person at the door, rang it profusely, alerted Sha, to Feral Nova. Walking to the almond colored door, she peered through the peep-hole to see a cookie staring her in the face. “I swear…” she opened the door and no sooner than she did she was tackled to the ground by Nova. “ZICCARRA!!!!!!!” IT took a while for Sha to regain full consciousness, but when she did she gave Nova a stern look.

“DUDE HOW ARE YOU!!!!” Sha’s ears almost burst from the close range sonic scream. “Nova shhhhh, Zariah is sleeping, how are you babes?”

Nova placed her hands over her mouth and then lowered her voice; she dug into her pockets and pulled out a ad for a 50% off sale at Target. “OMGOMGOMGOMGOOMG! We need to go!”   Sha took the paper from Nova’s hands looking in it too see if there was something she could get Zariah.

“Yeah sure let’s go” Sha grabbed her purse and walked towards the door. “Um…Sha…aren’t you going to wear a bra?”

“What for?” Sha said looking down at her breast. Nova shook her head and said nothing completely ignoring the fact that Sha’s bosoms were visible through her shirt. The two took off into the air towards the target.

“How Zariah coming along” Nova asked a bit hesitant, it had pained her that she left Zariah without a mother despite; Sha telling her it had to be done. “She’s coming along great..she understands that her mother had a past that couldn’t be forgiven” Sha’s eyes locked on Target, but then stopped to ask Nova a question.

“But why did you do it?” She asked Nova looking at her with the utmost seriousness. Before Nova could answer a man cloaked with Darkness, Shot at Nova. Nova dodged but then turned to confront him.

“MIKE THE FLY!” Sha’s eyebrow rose. “WHO?” Nova didn’t bother to answer, she charged at him; however he released something from a canister, the yellow blob flew freely in the air and then took human form.

“NO WAY!” Sha yelled, being confronted with the deadly Sha Syndrome. She figured this Mike the fly guy was a Nova problem, however the fact that he was using Sha Syndrome, brought Sha into the equation.

Sha charged forward, at SS and knocked it down a tier, however it grabbed her hair and slung her down towards the ground. She body hit the concrete and caused a massive crater in the street, scaring the citizen, of Solace city.

“DAMNIT!” Sha said being thrown from the roof down to the ground; she wasn’t able to catch herself, so she landed with a powerful plow into the concrete ground. Pulling herself from her own imprint she glanced around to see everyone just staring at her. “SHA WATCH OUT!” a little girl screamed at the top of her lungs. Sha turned around to see a yellow beam of energy come right her way, “DAMNIT!!!!” She tried to pull herself up to catch the energy, but it just smashed into her sending her deeper into the ground.

“Where the hell is LOVE when you need them” Sha said rising from her crater. Glancing around the city people were now starting to panic. “Where are you ugly son of a bi-“Before Sha could finish her sentence, she was tackled. The yellow incarnation of her own blood sat at top her trying to eat the very flesh from her face. Her sleeves were ripped trying to keep the virus from, chomping down on her face, the hideous beast opened its mouth dripping its poisonous Saliva on her neck. “This day started off sooo normal!” Sha said still struggling, to gain the upper hand. She tossed the Virus to the side and quickly rose to her feet. “This ought to give those battle freaks on the comicvine something to debate about. Sha slammed her feet on the ground causing a huge ripple effect to throw the virus off guard. “I wonder where Nova is” Sha said taking a fire hydrant off the pipes and smacking SS with it.

Standing over the being with a confident smile she wrapped it up in a metal pipe, so it could not move.  Nova landed looking a bit roughed up, but Mike had escaped. “I told yah I still got it” Sha said throwing Nova thumbs up.

However their attention was taken by a luminous grow, from SS, Sha’s eyes bulged, “RUN!”   the virus had been activated and without warning, the being exploded attempting to take half of Solace city with it.

“NOVA!... NOVA!” Sha screamed, as she watched her friend go into the core of the attack.   The force from the Explosion knocked Sha back, however There was no Damage Nova was able to absorb the explosion before it happened.

“Good…job…fire fly.” Sha said knocked out on a stone slab, “I wonder what Mike was doing here” Nova said looking towards Sha. “Beats me, I don’t know him”. She felt a vibration running through her skirt; she quickly removed her cell phone, “Hey honey, what’s up?...” “Milk…ok I got it, love you too…huh…xbox live…yea go head.”

Sha walked up holding her back, slightly injured from the encounter, Nova looked curious “Zariah?”

Sha shook her head, “No Ronin….” The two exited the battle scene on their way to target.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Constantine

noice

Intervention

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers