SFC: Pastrana Rider From Hell Part: 1

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm
 Disclaimer: I do not own ghost rider or travis pastrana, some of the characters are based off of darksiders which I also do not own. 

Zarathos ran out of his chamber killing a few demon guards that Mephisto had placed to make sure he stayed in.  

"Woo i feel good" he said as he crushed the head of one of the guards.  

Reever Mephisto"s personal ass kisser spotted Zarathos and said stop or i will report you to my master. Zarathos made Reever fall back using some ground spike.  

"No!" shouted Reever as he wached Zarathos head twords the gates of hell Normally he would not be worried but Zarathos some how had gotten hold of Vulgrim's key. Reever ran to tell Mephisto of the thing That had just transpired.  

"Master Zarathos... he is gone."  

"What how!" shouted Mephisto."  

He has gotten hold of Vulgrims key"  said Reever shaking.

"Hmm" Mephisto exhaled angrily. "Even though he contains the key to earth i can still chose where he ends up, Reever tell Jailer to open the rift at the bottom of the Grand Canyon he wont last long down there."  

"Yes master." Reever said exiting the room 

<<<<Earth>>>> 
"Travis you sure you want to do this i mean I know you jumped of the canyon but this terrain is bumpier then the rest," said one of Pastrana's Aides  

"Relax man I got this!" said Travis mimicking George Lopez.

"Haha alright man lets go"  

Travis turned on his bike, The aide gave the camera men a thumbs up They started filming and Travis was off. He went down the path easily and did a double back flip off the ramp this is going great he thought to himself  He jumped off the bike pulled the cable to his parachute... but nothing happened  

"Oh sh^^" he shouted closed his eye and at the last moment opened them feeling that he should look death in the face. Zarathos rose from the ground looked up and the two said "what the hell" in unison. all of Travis's  crew looked over the cliff in horror but to there surprise Travis was standing in a ring of fire unharmed. 

A couple hours later after having gone to the doctor only to realize that besides a moderate fever he was totally fine.  

" Dude Travis what the hell was that back there" said Travis's friend Dave. 

"Um I guess I'm just lucky" 

Dave stared at Travis and said " yeah right lucky." 

" You know what Dave i got to go I feel kinda weird."  
"Alright man see you later" Dave was confused noticing that travis was sounding alot more boring than usual especially since he just survive the huge fall. 

Travis went to the bank to get some some money for food There was a line so Travis went to the restroom When he came out a man was aiming a gun at his face Travis raised his hand almost by instinct and the rest became a blur.  

"get down" the man shouted, 

"no" Travis growled but it was obvious he wasn't the one talking, Travis then was consumed by flames.  

"What the hell" said the man and shot at Travis the bullet melted about 3 centimeters from his face Travis grabbed the mans face an lit it on fire. The other men shot at Travis only to have there bullets melt as well Travis walked to the center of the room and made a wave of fire luckily all the hostages were on the floor so only the criminals where burned Travis got on his bike and rode of leaving a trail of hell fire on the street. Travis regained  consciousness the next morning He turned on the TV ans saw that all channels were talking about the "Ghost Rider."  

A man on the news said "I cant believe this I used to read this guys comic books how can he be real."  

An evil voice within Travis's head said This is only just the beggining. 

Travis went out to take a ride on his bike it helped him clear his mind. After getting calm he went to his garage to get some gear he felt that it was time to do some tricks he rode around for a while sped up to get to a ramp he jumped of it leaned back and exhaled a fire ball came out of his "what the hell" he said after he landed on the hill. 

"Your good kid you remind me of someone i used to know" said Zarathos through Travis. 

"who the hell are you!" shouted Travis." 

I am the one who save your life though admittedly you also saved me, anyways you can call me Zarathos"  

"Zarathos, thats a stupid name.... wait what do you mean i saved you?"  

"You see I cant servive in this world without taking control of a body luckily for me i found you, and i guess luckily for you, you found me."  

"hmm.. well Im not sure what you mean by control I still seem to be in charge" "you in charge you saw that stuff about the "Ghost Rider, right that was all me" said Zarathos. " you mean us plus yeah i kind of figured." " you figured' Zaraof said in an almost disappointed tone. 

"Ofcourse what did you think i was just gonna forget about almost being killed."  

Meanwhile  
<<<<Hell>>>> 

"What is the status of Zarathos is he finished" Said Mephisto. 

"well master I have been told by Vulgrim that He found a body Almost  immediately after getting there." 

"What How!" scarm mephisto filling the whole place with his screams. 

"It was a stunt man master I guess he got lucky" said Reever in a shivering voice. 

"Lucky huh Well his luck has just run out send Blackout after him,"  

"but master the old ghost rider beat Black and he now has the key there is no telling how strong he might be"  

"Your right Reever we need something stronger... send out the Stygian." 

END OF PART ONE
Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Jotham

Hmm, interesting. I'd actually never heard of Travis Pastrana, he seems like he'd be a good Ghost Rider, though.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Nice, little hard to read at the end there (tired?) clean up the editing but I look forward to more if it's comming :)
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@Donovan Montgomery:  
Yeah i did the last part around twelve Glad you liked it i am probably gonna make part 2 at least.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@Project_Worm:
Understandable then. 
I'll check it out when you get it done :)