Sealed in Blood #1: Clean up

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

Jonathan walked through the dimly lit alley, the only source of light being the moon shining on the puddles on the ground. At this point he couldn't tell if it was water or blood. The people here might look kind, and well-mannered, but the only thing this city knows is violence. That wouldn't be a problem, if the man he was looking for wasn't leader of the Deathbringers, the gang that had been running the city for years.

Albert Randall was is name. The man had made many enemies. Jonathan knew that he had to die before he made any more. The man had killed Jonathan's wife. That was the day his entire world collapsed on to him. After a failed suicide attempt, he took marksmanship and archery lessons. He didn't know why he had been so attracted to the bow, but it had just seemed right at the time. He had been very skilled as a boy, the best he knew. He was better with the crossbow.

He had a natural talent, and was eager to use these skills to take revenge. He had spent 12 years learning multiple forms of martial arts, and was a black-belt in 4 different forms. He was ready for whatever came at him.

"How original." Jonathan said to himself. "A guy with extensive training and nothing to lose getting ready to pierce a man's skull."

As Jonathan approached the building he was looking for, he paused for a moment to survey his surroundings. No guards. How strange. There must be some kind of trap in there, but where?

He crept up on the building, and water dripped down on him from the roof. He was just about to open the door, when he felt a fierce pain in his back, and saw two large men holding him down before everything went black...

"Hey, Sleeeping Beauty, get the f*ck up. Time to fight." one of the large men said, smoking a cigar and throwing bread crust at Jonathan. "Where the hell am I! What fight! Let me out!" The man got up, and motioned for Jonathan to extend his hand, when he did, the man pulled him into the bars of the cage, which Jonathan now knows is electric.

Sitting on the floor, burns on his chest and arm from the cage, the door opened. Jonathan walked out, and saw another man in a cage. His cage opened, and one of the men came to him with a needle. They injected him with whatever was in there, and the other person started foaming fromt he mouth. His eyes almost instantly turned bloodshot, and his veins looked about ready to burst. The man let out a deafening, and almost inhuman roar, and charged at Jonathan.

what do you think? tell me if there is anything i missed when i checked it over, and what you think of it. is there anything i need to imporve on? and, if you have read Boone, Jack, and Greg, did you find the referance?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gumflabica

i didnt overdo it ont he replying, did I?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@gumflabica: Well thanks for wanting my opinion but to be honest I know little to nothing about fan-fic having only dabbled in 40k writing in the past. This seems a good beginning to me keep up the good work :)

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gumflabica

@Strider92: thanks. this and Slenderman vs Jason have gotten the best feedback.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gumflabica

@users of comicvine?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@gumflabica said:

The man had made many enemies. Jonathan knew that he had to die before he made any more. The man had killed his wife. That was the day his entire world collapsed on to him. After a failed suicide attempt, Jonathan took marksmanship and lessons. He didn't know why he had been so attracted to the bow, but it had just seemed right at the time. He had been very skilled as a boy, the best he knew. He was better at using the crossbow.

This paragraph doesn't make much sense. You seem to jump around and I don't know WHO you are talking about whether its Albert or Jonathan, so it needs clarification.

It's also a bit short, just when you actually have something about to happen you end the chapter. It is an okay start, write up the next chapter

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bumped

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By thespideyguy

@gumflabica: This is awesome please @reply me when a new issue comes out.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespideyguy: this new library really seems to be helping me! and i'll be sure to PM you. and to think, I had almost given up on this...

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thespideyguy: this new library really seems to be helping me! and i'll be sure to PM you. and to think, I had almost given up on this...

What library? Also, this looks good.