• 98 results
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I don't own like most of these characters, but have gotten permission to. If i do happen to use your character and you don't approve just let me know lol, and if you'd want your character to be in this please feel free to say it :] Since this does take place in a different reality, i have obviously changed somethings, and some of these things would be extremely noticeable while others probably won't. Enjoy! 

From the newest member of the Team.  

We Are Legend There standing in front of a camera is a team known as We Are Legend. It was actually our first time standing in front of a professional person so the team could have something like  a family portrait for memories. 

On the left was a tall man that stood there who went by the name of Closure. Girls thought of him as the "hottie of the team" while the girls on the team thought otherwise. One of the reasons why he joined the team was so he could basically become famous, kind of a douche thing to do if you asked me.

Next to him stood Feral Nova, who was the co-leader of the team. She was really easy to get along with from my experience of being around her. She also had the most weirdest disire for cupcakes.. Like they are good.. but not that good. Now cookies on the other hand, damn those are simply amazing. Did i also forget to mention that she controlled fire? Actually i saw her protect a village from a volcano on my first mission. She's amazing.

Next to her was The Wanderer. He was really smart for only being a fourteen year old, which made him the youngest member on the team. It must run in the family or something. He had really interesting powers: He could fly, breathe in space, i heard from Closure that he had actually died and then one day just walked up to the front door of WAL HQ. Kinda freaky, but cool how he could do something like that. He also has the personality of an adult, like people his age would be out going to parties, which is what i did whenever i got the chance.

Now to the next Wallie was the Leader of the whole thing. Obi Wan Konebi. In my opinion i approved of his leadership skills. It wasn't all the time these days when you find a really cool leader that is good at actually leading a team. Minus him trying to stare at my boobs whenever he feels the urge to be a perv.

Then were the two twins named Cly and Esmeralda. Cly was more into swords, while Esmo was more into magic. The two were basically identical looking both having: Brown hair, green dragon like eyes, and pale skin. The two of them also got along really well for being sibilings, they are really close.

Then there is me. The only redhead that is standing in the room with a bat symbol on her chest.  Some people know me as Sarah while most of the people who have heard of me know me as Mistress Redhead. People think it's kind of an odd name for a nineteen year old, but hey i think i really could be able to kick ass if someone gave me the chance. My goal. Is to become the world's greatest hero, and We Are Legend is the place i'm destined to be at.

Elsewhere

I feel lost.. I'm not sure who i really am anymore. Whenever i look around me i see nothing but monster who want me dead for who i really am. I honestly didn't hurt anyone, but that's what they for some reason think i did, which is totally bs...

Today i decided that i'm not taking part of this anymore, so i ran away from home.. Maybe i could do something with my powers.. not sure what.. Maybe while i'm exploring this vast world i might find other people who never belonged.. and we could find the one place we were always meant to be.

Blair
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Last_Guardian
gasp I'm the hottie of the team? runs out crying

This was great, was totally caught off guard by you being MR...lol..looking forward to the rest!
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Obi Wan Kenobi!: Thanks ^_^

Through out the whole story i plan to switch between characters, and i was hoping that would surprise you :P lol
Young WAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Young WAL
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: sounds awesome...
Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice Work...Yeah the whole MR thing surprised me too. But cool can't wait for more :)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Legacy_

I'm the hottie douche bag of the team? For now on I <3 CPG

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Nice start xD

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@The Umbra Sorcerer: @~The Wanderer~: Thanks ;]

@Closure: I figured you'd love it lol
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TypingKira
@Closure: I love your avi!!!

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Great stuff! Can't wait for more!
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@TypingKira: Thanks ^_^
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Legacy_
@TypingKira: Aww Shucks
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Btw CPG if you wanna say the alt Blair I was talking about read my post in my current rpg with OB1
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Closure: I was kinda confused about what you did with her :P So like.. I understood that she is MR's stepdaugther.. right? lol and so why does she Runaway? lol
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Legacy_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: -______- She's the step-daughter of MR and ran away cause Angeni was about to kill her.

She returned to the village to tell OB1 and Closure that the Amazons were coming lolz
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Closure: Oh!!!!!!!!!!! That makes so much sense! lol

I'm glad CPG is so awesome in it ^_^ also might i forget to add i kinda had an Alice in Wonderland feel to it lol
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Legacy_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx : Thank you! :) 

I plan on having Blair Bloomfield enter the main timeline if thats okay with you.....
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Closure: Pm me now :]

I feel excitement coming on ^_^
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#17  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Great stuff, Cell! Keep it up!!! ^__^

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@War Killer: Thanks :]
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Constantine

Swish work... didn't expect that :D

RYU/BATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By RYU/BATMAN

That was totally awesome, good job keep it up!

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Constantine
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: np babydoll ;)
RYU/BATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By RYU/BATMAN

Good stuff, can't wait to see what is next

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Constantine: Aww :] I might have an idea for Con in this btw lol
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Constantine
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @Constantine: Aww :] I might have an idea for Con in this btw lol "
sweet :D keep up the good work, and hurry up with the next post xP
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Chapter 2-Cly

She's finally asleep which is good from how much she hasn't been getting with her odd nightmares.. Poor Esmeralda.. "Sleep well kid" After saying good night and stuff i figured i might as well see if there is anything good to eat in the fridge. When i get there to snoop around i see a member of the team had already beat me here. "Hey Sarah" I thought it was cool to have a new member of the team, however, i hope she'll be prepared for all the crazy stuff we'll probably end up doing. 

"Huh.. Oh what's up?" She seemed to be somewhat half asleep. "Well Esmeralda just fell asleep which is good, and i'm kinda hungry." Now looking into the fridge i noticed there wasn't much but a crap load of cupcakes. Nova must have gotten some more.  "Hey.. Cly.. Can i ask you something?" 

"What is it?" Hopefully it's nothing bad. "Well hearing about how your sister hasn't been sleeping lately it got me wondering.. How did you two join the team?" Where do i start?

"The two of us actually joined the team when We Are Legend were accidently sent to the 13th century. It's actually where the two of us are from. We were from this very religious village, and when Esmeralda's powers began to manifest they thought she was a witch. Luckily when WAL appeared they managed to save our lives. Didn't really help them much since those idiotic people thought they were witches as well  by the way they were dressed... so.. yeah." Then before we could continue that we were interrupted.

"MISSION BRIEFING IN LIKE.. FIVE MINUTES.. WAIT TEN MINUTES.. HUH?.. MAKE UP YOUR MIND OBI!.. CRAP.. THEY COULD STILL HEAR ME CAN'T THEY? WELL.. JUST GET TO THE ROOM SOON GUYS. FERAL NOVA OUT."  

Hm.. I wonder what this could be about. "Ready newbie?" 
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

EPIC!!! I like that they're from the 13th century! More great stuff here, Cell!!! ^_^

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@War Killer said:
" EPIC!!! I like that they're from the 13th century! More great stuff here, Cell!!! ^_^ "
Agreed with this :)
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@War Killer: Thanks :] Btw you still need to post for our team up :P 

@~The Wanderer~: Thank you sir :]
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

Scattered: Cly & Es =p
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

"
OMFG! That is them! :D
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I know, I know xP
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Legacy_

I want more sexy Closure!!

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Closure: He'll be in the next post don't worry lol
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Legacy_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @Closure: He'll be in the next post don't worry lol "
<3 I picture him as a man slut....I can't wait!!
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure: You actually picture Closure as a Slut  ;3

Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Legacy_
@The Umbra Sorcerer: Closure is extremely as to get in bed, as long as your good looking with a pulse he's down to play xD

But I've never played the angle so I want CPG to do it!!
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure: Wow!!!......................What a man Whore ;D
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39  Edited By Last_Guardian
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"MISSION BRIEFING IN LIKE.. FIVE MINUTES.. WAIT TEN MINUTES.. HUH?.. MAKE UP YOUR MIND OBI!.. CRAP.. THEY COULD STILL HEAR ME CAN'T THEY? WELL.. JUST GET TO THE ROOM SOON GUYS. FERAL NOVA OUT."  "
lol..totally Nova..
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By cly
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: (Meant to read this before now but I just got around to it.) AWESOME!!! :D Interesting take on my characters. Great job!
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Obi Wan Kenobi!: I knew someone would like that part :P

@cly: Thanks :] And i really love having them apart of my story :]
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By cly
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:Welcome! Glad you do. :D
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Blair 

Looking at my map i noticed  there are many places i need to go on my journey. Not sure how long it'll exactly take me, but it's better than what i did before.

The train ride to New York City took a lot shorter than i thought it would. Clutching onto my duffle bag i exited the train looking for a way to leave the station. In seconds of leaving the train there were a horde of people walking around me. I noticed they were business people, normal people, and homeless people that smelled like crap.

I never really understood how some people became homeless. Or well.. Stayed homeless for the rest of their lives at least. Like if someone were to be evicted from their home obviously there would need to be some place they could go. For Runaways it's their choice to be alone. Possibly sleeping on the streets for a short period, but it doesn't last for them until they become thirty.  

Getting out of the train station i felt better. Feeling the warm sunlight upon my skin was amazing. I felt.. more free. Being so far away from home.. I felt better. I could do absolutely whatever i want now. No one would ever be able to hold me back.  

That would be if i wasn't interested in the lights. This light is glowing. I don't know if it's a guy or a girl.. but i'll find them. 

I sit myself on a bench that is across the street from an academy. Creepy to have a bench facing a school if you ask me. Hotspot for petobears. Good thing i'm not one though. As i was saying though. I hear a faint bell going off, then minutes later i see students coming out of the school. They all are wearing the same uniform. Red long sleeve sweaters with either black pants or black and white plaid skirts. 

There is one girl that i see.. She has long blonde hair, rainbow colored eye shadow that goes with the pink floyd shirt she wore when taking off the ridiculous sweater. Digging into her shirt she takes out a pentagram necklace to put around her neck. Pulling out a lighter she flicks the lid open and closed every few seconds. She's an arsonist. Is she the light?    

Obi 

Before me i see a group of heroes that have saved the world and will many more times. Exciting. "Alright team here is what's up. We have been in formed that a friend of the team hasn't been seen in a while. Since Nova and I can't help but worry we plan to take matters in our own hands and find her." Now i'm sure everyone is starting to wonder who the hell i'm talking about. "More information will be released once we get there, or one the jet ride.. not sure yet exactly."

Later after the whole jet ride we touch down to see nothing but an enormous forest in front of us. "Okay. So we are on the search for a royal princess named Image, and trust me you'll notice her. She was at the academy with Nova and I. Nova will tell you all the rest."

Looking over to my best friend she is more than excited as she finishes stuffing down her last cupcake. "Hey guys! So Obi and i have decided that it'll be probably a lot easier if we split into two teams, and hopefully we aren't in a horror movie. Because then we'd probably end up dying, but that wouldn't be good now would it!? That's why i've decided to come up with the coolest rosters.. EVER! So Obi's team would be: Closure, Esmeralda, and Cly. While my awesomer team would be: Mistress Redhead, and Wandyyy. Let's go!"

Minutes later and i was waving later to Nova as she was skipping her way to look for the princess. Good thing Nova put Cly on this team, because from what i'm noticing by the way Closure is also checking out Esmeralda, he would already be hitting on her faster than Nova on a cupcake if he wasn't here. 

"Brother.." Esmeralda called out to Cly. "What's up?" I could tell from those words concern overcame him. "This.. Princess.. Is she really a princess? I've never met a princess before. Back at home there had only been that dreadful Prince, but no Princess." A small breeze blew through us all as we continued to walk. "From what Obi and Feral Nova are saying sis, yeah she is a Princess. They even went to the academy with her."

It's hard to forget the horrible things that happened there.

Preview for the next post

The first light.     
The first light.     
 Secrets of the Academy.
 Secrets of the Academy.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Icon
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: You write so well. It's so easy to get a sense of each character's personality. Really sentimental and good humour in it too. This is awesome, seriously. 
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Icon: Thanks :D
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Legacy_

I'm such a slut <3

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Ooooh, can't wait to see what troubles Obi and Nova got into while they were at the academy xD Another great chapter, Cell!!! ^_^

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Closure: Your welcome :P

@War Killer: Thanks :D Also do you have any clue who the blonde girl is? :]
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts