rorschachs journal p3 final part 2010

death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By death monger

We investigated for months me and deadpool are in this this things cave rorschach say YEAH RIGHT I KNOW deadpool screams then they both look ahead in shock as the beast opens its wings and grabs deadpool slaming him threw walls then rorchach shoots his grapple gun at the creeper getting it around the neck the creeper swing around and pulls rorschach in and punches him as the grapple hook snaps and rorschach fly in to a stone wall then deadpool heals his bloody head and says lets go baby then he turns and says eats your heat comic vine then deadpool pulls out revolver shoots the creeper hitting it but it hit deadpool again grabbing him by the thoart but deadpool kick the creeper in the jeepers and flips over him deadpool looks for the katana he brout but it gone.Then rorschach says catch as he throws deadpool the blade then deadpool hits the creeper in the heart killing him later that day rorschach asks deadpool where did you put the body and deadpool replys with oh i taped bricks to it and threw it in the ocean oh rorchach i told the watchmen you quit why says rorschach because deadpool says where starting the crazy assassins detectives then rorchach shoots deadpool with him new grapple gun the end. oh and yes tell me witch you want to see more crazy asassins detectives and the struggle with storm or crazy assassins detectives vs marvel zombies
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ReverseNegative

Umm... Rorschach is dead.