RORSCHACH - RATED (FR18) - (Comic Script Format)

Avatar image for kingamongmongrels
KingAmongMongrels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingAmongMongrels

Let it be known that this happens right after the incident with the girl. Blaire, I think her name was? Like, literally right after. 

*****I DO NOT OWN RORSCHACH***** 

Rorschach

--- PAGE 1 ---

---- PANEL 1 (Half page size) ----

Wide shot on a lone house, at night, showing the street in front of it. The streetlights are on, with an orange glow. House is two stories high, four shutter windows facing the front, and a porch.

--- PANEL 2 (Half page size) ---

Show the same thing as Panel 1, with three men walking into the house. All clothed in dark clothes, with several bags of money, and a female hostage. A rag shoved in her mouth.

Woman: Mmph!!!! Mmmph!!!

--- PAGE TWO - LARGE PANEL ---

Show the view of the living room from the now open front door. Couch on the far left wall, a chair against the stairs leading to the second floor. A small TV in the corner, turned off. Old style, antenna and all. The woman is thrown on the couch face first.

#1st Thug: Shuddup.

The first thug is rather bulky, showing signs of aging and a need-to-shave-badly kinda thing. Handlebar moustace. In the background of this panel, show view of the kitchen and the second thug counting the money.

#2nd Thug: (small lettering, to show that he's murmuring) Hundred. Two hundred. Three hundred....

Show part of the staircase also, showing the 3rd thug going upstairs, but only showing his legs.

#3rd Thug: Gotta take a p****.

---- PAGE 3 ---

---- PANEL 1 ---

Show the bathroom, through a window view, but between someones legs. Brown pants and boots. The man is in the corner, peeing. Sink is on the wall opposite of him.

SFX: Whistling from the thug.

--- PANEL 2 ---

Show it as a reflection from the mirror this time, the thug still in front of the toilet. Show hands from the left, like someone is reaching for him.

--- PANEL 3 ---

Still showing from a mirror view, the hands clamping down on the thugs shoulders. Show a man in a trenchcoat standing beside him and a little behind him. The thugs face is turned to look at him, eyes widened.

3rd Thug: WHAT TH-

Rorschach: No mercy.

--- PANEL 4 ---

Show Rorschach forcing the thug onto his knees, the thug trying to resist, but failing.

--- PANEL 5 ---

Rorschach's hands clamping around the thugs face.

--- PAGE 6 (Full page panel) ---

Close up of Rorschach smashing the Thugs face against the toilet. Mini-panels of Rorschach(Close up on his face, only) doing it over and over again (Show this by adding more blood to each of the panels - until the last panel is almost covered in red.)

CAPTION: (Above first mini-panel) Never again.

--- PAGE 7 ---

--- PANEL 1 ---

The #2nd thug looks up, after hearing muffled thumps for a few minutes. 

SFX: The word "THUMP" written in medium sized letters, in blood.

--- PANEL 2 ----

He stands up, confused expression on his face, a few hundred dollar bills in his hand. The SFX still going on.

--- PANEL 3 ---

Close up on Rorschachs face, looking down at a slanted angle.

Rorschach: Ngh!

--- PAGE 8 --

--- PANEL 1 (Full page panel - made to look like half panels to indicate first and second floors) ---

Show both the second and first floors, a thick black line drawn between them to indicate it's two separate floors. Show the mutilated thug smashing through the floor/ceiling in mid fall, wood splinters bursting out of the floor/ceiling right on top of the 2nd thug. Show him fallen back, screaming with his arm in front of his face. Show Rorschach standing up and looking down at the dead #3rd thug, covered in blood.

--- PAGE 9 ---

--- PANEL 1 ---

Show Rorschach now standing in front of the fallen 2nd thug, holding the white slate thing that's on toilets. The 2nd thug is covered in plaster, and splinters of wood lay everywhere.

2nd Thug: Who the h***-

--- PANEL 2 ---

Show Rorschach's arm swung forward, and the white slate thing that is on toilets, smashing into the 2nd thug's jaw. Blood and teeth shooting out of the thugs jaw, and the thugs face showing an expression of pain.

SFX: Gunshot

--- PANEL 3 ---

Show the 1st thug aiming a gun at Rorschach, and the gun is smoking.

--- PANEL 4 ---

Show Rorschach standing near the unconscious thug, with blood now seeping through his undershirt and coat, Rorschach looking down at it.

--- PAGE 10 ---

--- PANEL 1 ---

Show Rorschach halfway to the thug that just shot at him, in a tackling lunge type of motion.

--- PANEL 2 ---

Rorschach tackles into the guy, his fist ramming into the thug's gut. Show the thugs face with his eyes widened and his mouth open, like the air was just knocked out of him.

--- PANEL 3 ---

Show Rorschach on top of the toppled over thug, holding the gun high above his head.

CAPTIONThe pain is necessary. Everyone must sacrifice.

--- PANEL 4 ---

Show Rorschach having brought the butt of the gun smashing down onto the thugs forehead, more blood splashed onto his face.

CAPTIONHis screams sound like hers. The ones that no one heard. And his blood feels no different than the waste of human filth flooding the streets.

(For the next three panels, show Rorschach repeatedly bashing the thugs skull in with the butt of the gun, same context as last time with the toilet seat.)

--- PAGE 11 ---

Show Rorschach standing up, his front splashed with blood, and looking at the hostage on the couch - she's unconscious from shock and fear. Show the doorway letting light in, in the classical way of it stretch across the floor. Show a shadow in the doorway, thats  stretched to Rorschachs feet.

Unknown voice: Rorschach?

--- PANEL 2 ---

Close up of the man in the doorway, Nite Owl II.

Nite Owl II: What have you done?

--- THE END ---

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Love it!

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LightBright

Fantastic. Really, really good. ^_^

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CaptainCockblock

Nice. I feel tempted to draw this! I might.

KingAmongMongrels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KingAmongMongrels
@LightBright: Thanks!!! 

@InnerVenom123:
 Thanks!!! 

@CaptainCockblock: Thanks! That'd be really cool.
bigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigman

Seems good! 

Oh, if you don't mine me...guys can you please give me feed backs in my Fan-Fic? Please...your feed backs are what it takes to make part two or stop. (Bigman: Origins)

Thanks!

robinjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By robinjimmy

Wow! That was amazing! I really enjoyed it! You should do more about the different characters, like Dr Manhattans time in Vietnam etc! You should be proud!

KingAmongMongrels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KingAmongMongrels
@robinjimmy: Thanks! :D 

I'm thinking about continuing it. That was the original plan, but I've been lazy lately and lost the urge. But I'll probably get around to it sometime.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By ReverseNegative

Awesome. Love Rorschach.