Return of the Fallen Summers Brother

CosmicGod432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By CosmicGod432

Ther is a very short chapter for a fan fict of Gabriel Summers' return that I have came up with. If you like it tell me and I will make more chapters that are much longer.

RATED T FOR TEEN BECAUSE OF THE MILD VIOLENCE

CHAPTER 1: Conscious

Somewhere in Deep Space

It was a deep, dark, and very small corner of space filled with nothing but the faint stars and a filling blackness. It was quiet and perhaps even peaceful. But the assumption that it was empty was very wrong.

Suddenly something started to move. It was small compared to it surroundings but definitely more significant. Soon this mysterious entity began to gain power. It started to glow a bright orange that resembled the color of the sun at the end of a day. It kept growing brighter and brighter until it finally woke up. It wasn't a "something" at all but a someone instead. Someone that had long been forgotten by the world and people he left behind.

He was slim and tall figure with long black wavy hair. His eyes opened and all that was there was a bright orange that resembled the aurora around him. The man then started to twitch and spin like the life had been suddenly forced back into him, but it hadn't. The life never had left him. It remained there in a faint and almost extinct form. It had been growing a little bit every day until now when it could awaken.

In almost a split second the man became conscious and the thoughts starting pouring in. Where am I? he calmly thought to himself. He tried to remember but he couldn't, I was-- He grew frustrated and soon the orange light around him and in his eyes grew more fierce. "Earth," he spoke to himself. "That is where I will find my answers." He then flew off into the distance with incredible speed and power.

PART 2:

On The New Space Satellite Orbiting Earth

After four years of hard preparation and construction the new government satellite is finally in space and almost operational. On the outside of it is a team of four astronauts working consistently to finish the installation.

"Bob," said Teller. "How is those shields coming along?"

"Almost done. Just a few more tweaks."

"Alright...Joan and I will head back inside," stated Teller. "You and John stay out here and wrap things up."

Joan nodded, "gotcha."

The two astronauts began to head back in, while the other two continued their work. All of the sudden a bright orange light shined upon them all. One after another each astronaut stopped what they were doing and turned their heads.

"What in the world is that?" asked Bob in a nervous and agitated tone.

In the distance was the glowing orange man heading straight toward them at an alarmingly fast speed. Within a matter of seconds he reached the astronauts with a shroud of hot energy surrounding him. They said and did nothing except watch in both curiosity and fear. The man was now upon them and the energy he brought with him started to burn through its surroundings. The glass on the the satellite began to crack and then all types of warning messages went off on the control panels inside and outside the satellite.

The heat began to penetrate the suits of the astronauts and then their bodies. Joan was the first to start screaming, "AHHHH!!!!!!". Which was soon followed by similar screams from her team.

Teller, who was closest to the door, struggled to get inside but finally made it. Once he did, he collapsed to the floor and sighed for both relief and sadness. He watched his teammates scream and move in agony as they burned to a crisp outside. He believed himself to be safe but right as the orange man passed next to the satellite it exploded.

The orange man continued on his path to Earth without a hint of hesitation. In a matter of moments he was in the atmosphere and started to slow his descent. Slowly and steadily he continued on his path which was headed into North America. That path soon became more pointed and the mans destination was revealed to be New York. The orange aurora around him fainted as he glided down to the top of the one of the skyscrapers. "Home..." he whispered to himself.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@CosmicGod432: Good start, bring on some more

CosmicGod432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CosmicGod432

I added some to chapter 1.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@CosmicGod432: Nice addition, would love if he flew in over Hong Kong or Dubai or even Mexico City, this could change well potentially everything :)

CosmicGod432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CosmicGod432

@batkevin74: I thought about his landing a lot. I was torn between having him intentionally land in New York or unintentionally land in Alaska. Each of the settings would set the story in two totally different and separate paths. Ultimately I decided New York because I like that path.