Resurrecting old unfinished stories

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Should I? I mean I still have the ideas and stuff but I don't know if anyone would read it. Has that happened to any of you?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@poze: If you've got an idea, go ahead and write it. You never know- writing that idea (whether anyone reads it or not) may lead to other ideas, and one of those could be the amazing one that blows everyone away. As long as you're having fun with it, that's what counts.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@poze: Yeah, you should. Hell I SHOULD too! I've got plenty of unfinished stories up here

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze: Don't worry about the reads- that will drive you crazy. Just write a story that you are happy with. And then another. And another. And...etc. Have fun with it. If that means continuing an old story, do that. If it means a new story, then do that. If both make you happy, then do both. ;)

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: But if I post them I actually want people to read it. For example I posted a story yesterday and barly anyone read it. I mean you are right when you say that you have to be happy with yourself but I feel like I post my stories here mostly out of pure fun but also to improve myself through feedback and criticisme but if no one reads what I make it won't get any of that.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze: It's a waiting game, for certain. People will read it eventually. Best way to get more attention on your writing though is to join a group. Talk to batkevin' about CRANK. You can write an original story- have to do one a week- and there's not too much to catch up on (or it won't seem like it anyway- all good stories so far). It's his gig though, so he can fill you in.