Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Chapter One

The Night was my friend and my enemy. Though snow white fell on to the ground, I needed no warmth. I was too dead to feel the cold and too gone too care. My restless feet wondered the uncaring pavement. In front of me, all around me people were traveling. I was only a shadow amongst them.  The city’s sky was filled with lights. Lights from restaurants, lights from business, lights, lights, lights, it made a thing like me not miss the day as much. Suddenly, I realize that I am wondering aimlessly, not only in mind but in body as well. What I am looking for? I could not help but feel my body was taking me somewhere and my mind was only along for the ride.

However, my stomach had other plans. Sorry, but were going to have to take this journey another time. I said to myself. Even being what was talking to ones self was not normal. I have to remember to stop doing that. Slowly, I took a whiff at dinner, just to see what the night was serving. Hmm…Not my favorite, but a woman’s got to eat. My stomach now in control, my enhanced speed began to take me to the meal. The wind whipped pass my face and my long brown hair fluttered in the breeze. I was moving so fast the human’s eyes could not even see my shadow. Being the city it was it did not take long for me to find a club. Clubs were like a grocery store to us. All we had to do pick. A big bald man stood in front of the door with the stereotypic rope in front of him along with a long line of inpatient, cold people. Confident, I approached the formally dressed man. His eyes fixated on the clip board full of names his sensed me. “Are you on the list?” He questioned. Smiling my perfect smile I responded. “Do I look like I’m on the list?”

It was then his eyes gave them the surprise of his life. My long brown wavy hair flowed down to shoulders. I wore a reviling black dress, leaving little to the imagination. My body looked like it my carved by goddesses. My every curve was envied even by Aphrodite herself. My heavenly blue eyes stared into his as his face became smitten with my beauty. All eyes fell on to me. The women glared and the men awed. His mind still blown, he immediately unhooked the velvet rope.

The music blared into my sensitive ears as I walked in to the darkened building. The vibrations started to cloud my mind as the beat echoed through out the crowed place. This was not my first time in a club, I began to focus my hearing else where. With the grace of a ballerina, I motioned toward the bar. I was very aware of my appearance. The eyes of men everywhere were moving all across my body. Some of them were being popped out by their mates. My senses heightened as one of the awed men approached me. I turned my head toward him and looked him in the eye. He was a muscular looking man. His jaw line resembled that of a stereotypical super hero. Confident as ever, with emerald binoculars he spoke,” Can I buy you a drink?” He voice was sidle yet masculine. Looks like I have just found my next meal. He was just the type too. Big, strong, suave, Just the kind I like to bring to their knees. “Sorry, I don’t drink”, I could not help but laugh a bit inside. Imagine a vampire not drinking.

“However, I do want to get to know you better. Can we go somewhere more…?” I suggested “Private?” He finished my sentence as I knew he would. “Yes, private. Tell you what. I think I know a place. Care to join me?”   Immediately, he flashed a Kodak smile. He was too attractive. In fact, attractive enough, to make me wonder what he doing in a club in the first place. No matter, he was mine know. “Of course” I climbed down from the bar stool on to the floor. The victim behind me, I proceed to make my way toward the door and so did the previous awing eyes. The combination of music and chatter was beginning to agitate me. The snow began to fall on to me once more. My company tightened his jacket. Looking at me I could see his curiously heating up. “You aren’t cold?” he asked “Not at all, by the way it’s this way” I pointed to the other side of the road. “Oh ok”

Now at the edge of the street, I looked both ways for cars. (Old habits die hard)  The roads were clear, so I began to walk across the city’s street and like a stray cat to food, he followed. Throughout the journey to my secret place we began to banter. The man’s name was Anthony. He was a fire fighter just looking for a good time and boy, was he going to have one.

Momma always told not to play with my food, but I couldn’t help myself. Finally, we arrived at the park. The moon was set just above us. If he was not about to be devoured this would have been romantic. “I think someone is going to lucky tonight” he raised his eyebrow accompanied by a sly smirk. “Hmm, I wonder who?”   My eyes turned red. I could feel my fangs tearing into my mouth. “Me”

Right after the word left my lips I pounced on to him. His body squirmed underneath but his attempts were feeble. Right on top of him, I lowered myself to his neck. My teeth began to puncher his skin. The blood began gushing out of neck. My mouth surrounded the wound. Sounding like I had found a water bottle in the Sahara, I continued to drain the man. The lusting liquid felt like velvet going down my throat. Feeling his life slipping away from him, his squirming slowly started to die down.

As the crimson flowed into my mouth, I felt something tugging at my mind. Though I was trying to fulfill myself I could help but feel emptiness inside. I was even compelled enough to rise from my victim. Why did I have to be the vampire still with a conscious? I slowly backed away from the bloody Anthony. I was ashamed and shocked. Why was getting all worked up? What made this man different from the others?  Looking down at him, I realized why. The green eyes, the jaw, the muscles, could it be? Suddenly the memories of my past began to flash inside my head. I was having an epiphany. This man was…my brother?!

My eyes widened as a rush of sorrow fell on to me. My knees gave way. How could I have not known? My face mirrored that of widow burying her husband. My stomach felt like it was going to come up my mouth. I slammed my face in the park’s surface as my heart emotionally imploded. The last time I saw him is when I was thirteen years old just before my parents divorced. He got dad and I got mom, I had not seen him since. Funny how becoming a monster could help you forget. I wanted to weep so badly. Just one tear to release my sorrow, but I knew as good as any vampire that I could not. Why!? Why did I have been bitten? I was just a geeky girl with pretty eyes. My eyes were how I got my name. “Sky...” my mother used to say.” Do you know why I named you that? It was because when you were born your eyes were so blue I could swear I could see clouds. I find it ironic that now, I only see darkness.

Suddenly a bright light began to blind me. It wasn’t sun rise yet. I started to raise my head from the ground to see what the mysterious light was coming from. My eyes widen as pure white wings fluttered toward me. This angelic creature had sun kissed skin and golden blonde hair. Her beauty captured my as I stared into her golden eyes. Was I going insane? “Your not crazy Sky” Her voice sounded like a harp. “Who are you?” “I am here to save you. You are leading a life of darkness and despair. If you proceed you become a more of a monster killing only to fill your eternal emptiness.”  “ But why me,” I responded still in complete and utter shock.” We angels are usually reassigned when our human he considered beyond saving, like being turned into vampire. However, I could not give up on you. I know there is still good in you. You just need a second chance.” “I will do anything, please tell me what I have to do” “Only when you are able to release the darkness in your heart and truly become pure will you become human once more” The light began to dim and the angel started to fade in the shadows.” Wait, What do mean become pure?!” 

This was it. I had my chance. No longer will I be force to the shadows. I didn’t have to be a monster anymore. I only hope that the angel would have come I second earlier. I stared at my brother’s lifeless corpse. His skin was pale white. The dirt was stained with his blood “I'll do it for you, Anthony. For you…”

This is my story, my redemption. 

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The Hunter

Damn.... AMAZING job LN.  Keep up the good work!

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Thank you!

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The Hunter

Anytime.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

awesomely awesome. when does chapter two come out?

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lady Nightmare

uhh when i write it

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers