Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By HumanX
No Caption Provided

Ch08

This fiction will be rated FR21 just incase. We've got ripped open chests and sexual content (naughty) so readers discretion is advised.

Many of the characters seen are HumanX adaptations of characters from the various DC Comics animated series. HumanX holds no rights to characters such as Red X and Johnny Rancid (he only tweaked them for this story).

Let's get to the story already

Sweat drips from the face of a young woman as her arm thrusts forward into a sand bag. Her heart rate has lifted pace and her aching muscles stretch and condense with each stroke. She wipes the sweat from her forehead and kicks the bag with precision and force beyond her years. Her golden hair sways with each strike as the ponytail sways back and forth. She stops for a moment to grab a drink from her water bottle. Most of the liquid in her body has been expelled through her sweat glands and mark her training clothes. She lays back against the wall, her chest rising and falling with each breath as droplets fall down her body like raindrops. She eagerly opens her mouth and drinks up the contents of the water bottle, gasping for breath when she's done.

"Drinking like that can't be good for you." I walk into the training room under the living space of our apartment.

"I can do what I want." Charlotte tells me as she starts chugging water again.

"Cooling your body down too fast can have negative consequences."

She slows down and clicks the bottle closed. "Happy?"

"As always." I look at the punching bag. As I run my hand along its side I can feel depressions where she hit it. "You really put some dents in this thing."

"Unlike you, I train every day." She gets up. "Some of us don't have an endless metabolism and eat melon bread and mochi all day." She punches the bag and looks at me like I should be impressed.

She's acting like she's completely normal but she's spent the last day or two in here since Katrina beat her and broke her invention. She used to train here every morning before but now she does it from when she gets let out of school until she has to go home. She's a girl whose had everything she's ever want from the moment she was born. She's been spoiled to the point that the sky is a simple kids dream and the universe is practically in her reach. She's had everything she could ever want simply because she wanted it. Because of that she has this deep pride. The first time I met her she purposely waited for me to be there to help her before she used her martial arts to help herself out. There must be some connection to her training in martial arts aside from using it to prevent kidnapping that makes her work so hard on it. Her ability to invent things is similar. A part of one of my gauntlets was damaged in the fight and that helped to make her like this. To have both of these things so easily dominated by a girl only one year apart from her was a huge blow to her pride. And in so doing, her confidence has been damaged. That confidence that made her throw herself off of a roof because she knew I would reach out and stop her from falling. A confidence that defies death and logic. That confidence shattered.

I look at her hit the punching bag with such determination. The way she pushes herself to become even stronger, it's almost cute.

"Who taught you how to punch?" I ask her.

"My dad did." She doesn't look away from her training. "He was a martial arts fan and we'd train when I was a kid."

So, that's the reason. "Good thing he's not here to hear this then. You're form is terrible."

"I don't need pointers from" She's cut short as I walk up behind her and grab both of her hands in mine.

I move her hands and elbows into position and run her through the movements. "If you do it like this it puts less strain on your muscles and puts your opponents weight into the damage."

She pulls away. "I don't need your lessons." She gives me a distrustful look. "Besides, you're just using this an an excuse to get close enough to touch my boobs."

"Oh, I don't need an excuse to get close enough to do that." I hold up her bra in my hand and flip it onto my shoulder.

"How did you do that?" She holds her arms over her shirt. "That's not human."

"You should see me when I'm trying." I smirk. "You'd be butt naked before you realize it."

"You're the only person in the world who would learn martial arts so you can steal women's clothing without being noticed. I don't know weather it's admirable conviction or pathetic lack of morals."

"Lack of morals. But here." I toss her bra back to her. "How about a match?"

"What? So you can grab my panties too? I don't want your grubby hands anywhere near me."

"I guess your right." I go to walk away. "I don't blame you for running away from a fight against someone like me, especially when you use such a crappy martial art style as that one."

Her hand clenches my shoulder.

"Let's do this."

We take our positions at each end of the dojo and bow. She comes in and watches for me to make the first move but I stand aloof and don't bother getting into stance. She gets fed up and comes at me. In the second it takes her to reach me I have entered stance and reach out for her with one arm, falling back and lifting her with my feet. She flies out of the dojo and lands on her butt.

"You b@#$%^!" She yells at me. "You did steal my clothes!"

I twirl her shirt on my finger. "Haven't you ever heard of a punishment game? Just be glad I gave you back your bra or I'd be forced to see your nasty puberty sacks. Gross."

"If you don't want to see them then give me back my shirt."

"This is how a punishment game works. For every time you loose I take a piece of clothing from you. You can choose what to take off if you like. But for each time you loose or win I will give you advice. But you get better advice for winning. And how about this. The person to get all the others clothes off gets to make that person do whatever they want."

She feels visions of sheep being torn apart by wolves in her mind as she wonders what would happen to her. But I know this girl well. Her broken pride wont fail now. "Fine." She grinds her teeth and gets back in the ring. "It shouldn't be too hard to beat you. And when I do I'll have you strip naked and run around town yelling I'm a little princess!"

"Whatever you say." I grin.

She comes at me again. This time she has a plan but I flip her and pin her down for ten seconds.

"Pants." She drops her shorts and kicks them away.

"You do realize that you're now down to two things left and you're fighting in your underwear." I tell her. Since we're fighting in a dojo we both are barefoot to begin with. "A girls body is built differently than a boys. Our centres of balance are not the same. Try again. This time, use my weight against me to get me out."

She makes it this time and I get throw out of the ring.

"Good one." I tell her. "But the floor had no impact."

"You let me get that one on purpose." She grumbles.

"That's because you wouldn't be able to get me otherwise. I'm a high level of physical perfection. You have no hope of beating me under normal circumstances. I simply let you throw me so you would learn that move better and you did. In other words." My eyes penetrate her comfort levels. "There is no way you can win against me. I'm gonna get you naked."

She comes win with a kick this time and I grab her ankle and pull it up. She falls back but uses it to bring another kick up. I dodge that one and roundhouse kick but she blocks really well.

"Unnecessary." I say as I drop to the ground and knock her off of her feet. She falls out of the dojo ring. "You could've dodged that. Don't block when you dodge. Blocking reduces damage but avoiding it all together is better. How have you not learnt this?" I remember our deal and hop down beside her. "So, what will it be this time? Bra or panties?"

She gives me a terrible look and stands up she walks back to her place in the ring and grabs her panties. She's about to remove them when Johnny comes in through the door.

"Phone ca…ah." He looks the us for a moment then closes the door. "Sorry to intrude."

"Aren't you gonna stay for the show? It's not much of a view but it reminds me of the discovery channel when they got monkey on." I call out to him but he's gone. When I look back Charlotte has her shirt tied around her waste and tosses me her panties.

"You never said I couldn't put anything back on. You disappointed you didn't get a look?"

"Funny. What are you gonna do when you kick?"

"I won't kick."

"That's stupid. You'll loose for sure and then I can just make you stay naked all day."

"Oh. So you really do want me naked." She smiles deviously. "And after all those names you call me and making fun of me so much. You really do want to see my goods, huh?"

"Yeah right." I sigh. "tater tots like your aint gonna do it. I need the full potatoes. Your malnourished little butt just isn't good enough."

"Then why are you trying so hard to get me naked?"

"It's a point of principle." I point at her. "In ecchi manga the dare game is an important part of the story. It usually happens on school trips or sleepovers but it becomes an enjoyable part of the manga and can often lead to further development. Also, characters who do not get much development get some screen time and a little fan service in. It doesn't matter if I personally want you naked or not. It's simply a matter of my ecchi soul. I cannot betray who I really am!"

"Whatever perv. I'm not taking the shirt off." Charlotte smirks.

"It doesn't matter." I smile and walk up to the dojo. "It's not like you have any chance of winning. Then you'll be my slave. I wonder if I'll get you to scrub the toilets or do my laundry. Maybe I'll have you do something so terrifying I can't say it or I'll be censored like in the Baby Doll chapter."

Charlotte can practically see my dark aura surrounding me. She swallows hard and hopes that she will be okay.

I stand triumphantly over a defeated Charlotte, laughing with victorious evil glory.

"Now, what should I make you do…I think…"

"I don't care anymore." Charlotte sighs in defeat as she clutches a towel to her body. "Torture me, kill me. I don't care."

I decide the perfect thing. "I'll wait."

Fear grips her face. "You'll wait? Y-You can't wait. That's against the rules."

"I made the rules and I don't remember that."

"But, if you wait then I wont know when it's coming. I'll live the rest of my life in fear as your messed up mind curdles some sick twisted way of humiliating me."

"Being stripped naked isn't humiliating? That says something about you."

"What ever it is that you come up with will be ten times worse." She quivers.

"I could do that, or this, or maybe that. She could get hurt if I make her do that. That's a good one. No. That's perfect." I torture her with the eerie suspense. "Don't worry. You'll know tomorrow."

"At least I wont be living the rest of my life in fear."

The next day Charlotte goes straight to school instead of the apartment. She takes her books out of her bag and sets them on her desk. She still can't get being defeated by Katrina out of her mind. And now she's got my one order to worry about.

"You look like crap." A brunette with two different coloured eyes sits down beside her. Her right eye is blue and her left eye is brown.

"I couldn't sleep last night." Charlotte groans.

"Bad day yesterday?"

"You could say that."

The teacher walks in and tosses his books nonchalantly on his desk at the front of the class. He wears an undone black jacket, a red dress shirt and black pants, all not too fancy but professional looking. He turns to the class and his black tie sways out in front of him with the lazy movement, the red X embroidered at its tip stops in the centre of his body.

Charlotte's eyes widen when she sees him. Her hand tightens on her pencil and she has to fight the urge to scream.

The teacher grabs a piece of red chalk and writes his name on the board.

"Welcome to class. I am professor Arkham." I look back, directly at Charlotte, as I address the class. "I'm subbing for your usual teacher."

Johnny runs out of smokes so he goes out to buy some. He walks into the store and groans when he sees whose holding up the register.

"I was jus lookin' for ya." Punk Rocket points his guitar at him. "I guess I got lucky."

"Depends on how you choose to look at it." Johnny cracks his knuckles and begins to walk forwards.

"I'll give you anything you want." The manager begs. "Just get this freak out of my store."

"A pleasure gramps." Johnny walks up but is hit with one of Punk's sound blasts and sent flying through the shop door. Johnny gets up and dusts the glass off of his fibber Metalla jacket. "Hated that door anyway. stupid handle always jams."

Johnny looks up at Punk who walks out from the shop with his newly designed costume. It's all black except for the silver and red pieces. His newly modelled coat has a large curved collar which spreads out like a vampire cloak and the silver tassels at the ends are weighed down by silver disks. He doesn't wear a shirt but instead has two metallic bands with orange liquid coursing through tubes that cross over his chest. His tasselled pants fan out over metal covered boots which appear to have been made from scratch. His guitar has been remodelled. Along with the design come newly attached tubes which feed up into the sleeve of Punk's jacket. The tubes are also filled with the liquid.

"Last time you silenced the sound of my chaos." Punk sneers. "But this time I'll bring you to your knees."

"Xenothium?" johnny recognizes the liquid.

"That's right." Punk smiles widely, letting his tongue hand free from his mouth. "My good mate Crispin gave me a present from his buddy HARDAC. Good old liquid xenothium."

"Crispin's the guy who hired me." Johnny remembers. "But who is HARDAC?"

"You never asked about the families, didja?" Punk chuckles. "Doesn't really matter though. Either way yer still a thorn in my bosses side an he gave me another chance to kick your ripe ol' a$$. And with this liquid xenothium power core chargin' my axe" He strums down on the strings and is covered in an orange field of electric like energy. "I can deliver on you and your little bum chum."

"Okay, first of all, me and X are not that way…well maybe him. He cried at the end of My Best Friends Wedding." Johnny grabs his new crowbar from his bike. "And second of all it takes more than a few new toys to beat Johnny Rancid. Let's take this to the docks."

"The sub looks pretty cute." The girl beside Charlotte smiles. "Young too." She looks at Charlotte who is gnawing on the end of her pencil. "Are you okay?"

"Just fine." Charlotte practically breaks the end off the pencil. "Just thinking about someone I'll be speaking with after class."

I grab a book from the desk. "Alright, before we begin, I'd just like to say the sooner we get through the stuff for today the sooner you can all go have a break. Anyone who chooses to leave because they think being taught by a sub is pointless may go whenever, but I'd rather not waste my time one telling people to shut up so leave quietly if you choose to. It's high school english and I'm assuming no one here is unfamiliar with the language. Today's lesions are in Shakespearian literature, specifically Romeo and Juliet…Really?" I look at the page with disgust. "Why is it always Romeo and Juliet? Whatever. We'll start with readings and then if we get through the whole book we can move on to a discussion slash lecture and after that we'll have work sheets."

"How did her get into my school? Why is he here? Should I tell someone? What did he do to the other teacher?" All these thoughts start running through Charlotte's mind as she contemplates killing me.

"You in the second row from the back at the left wall." I point at Charlotte who gives me a terrible look. "I want you to start reading pages one to five out loud."

"Why me?" She stands up.

"Are you embarrassed or something? You can read, right?"

She grabs her copy of the book and starts to read with grace and confidence.

"Two households, both alike in dignity in fair Veron, where we lay our scene, from ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean."

Johnny and Punk fly down to the docks and get ready to fight. As soon as Punk nears the landing zone Johnny fires two blasts of red light from his headlights which sear the ground under Punk.

"Hey now!" Punk yells at Johnny. "If I wasn't payin' attention I woulda been killed!"

"Yeah. Stop doing that." Johnny fires again and again as he watched Punk dance around the blasts. "I love this new xenothium powered ride." He rubs the bike like he was petting a cat.

"Xenothium?" Punk shutters. "You're using xenothium?"

"Yup." Johnny smirks. "And mine is a lot better than yours. What was it Red X said? When Xenothium turns red it's pure and you can bring out its full power. Something like that. All I know is my baby can run for a year on less than a drop, and with gas prices the way they are that's a life saver."

"No one copies Punk Rocket!" Punk strikes his guitar and is wails like a banshee, emanating waves of sound and orange electricity. Johnny dodges through the electrical blasts and is unfazed by the waves of sound. He yawns and fires a blast of red xenothium energy at Punk who writhes on the ground in pain. "It's mutating me! My body is going to become a hideous monster! How could you do this to me!?"

"That is pathetic." Johnny hovers down. "Red xenothium is pure. all the power is controlled so it doesn't radiate any harmful mutation crap. In other words it only hurts when I do this." He pushed a button and blasts Punk who runs off.

"That b@$+@(%." Punk looses his fake ascent for a moment. "Thinking he can beat me in a long range battle." He aims the neck of his guitar like a shot gun and fires a blast of the orange electricity at Johnny. It hits but dissipates on the Metalla coat.

"You're not the only one with new duds, bro." Johnny hovers to the ground and gets his crowbar. "I don't even need my baby for this."

"Feel the power of chaos!" Johnny strikes his guitar and a sound wave pushes Johnny back. Punk then sends the blast at Johnny who guards with the wrist of his jacket.

"The guys who made me this jacket said that xenothium had to be at a certain percent of purity to penetrate this stuff. Looks like your chaos isn't pure enough."

Punk jumps out from his hiding place and dives between Johnny's legs, grabbing his pants and pulling them down. He points his guitar up and fires. Johnny falls to his knees and Punk runs off.

"The little f&%$@* just zapped my a$$." Johnny gets back to his feet and wipes the cinders from his cheeks before pulling his pants back up. "Of course, he realizes, this means death."

Since none of the boys in class wanted to read I've ended up reading the parts of Romeo.

"I take the at thy word: Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized; Henceforth I never will be Romeo."

I look into the eyes of the girl reading Juliet and she blushes as she finds her place.

"What man art thou that th-thus bescreen'd in night so stumblest on my counsel?"

She barely keeps her lines straight. I move in a little closer, playing the mood of Romeo. She has trouble keping eye contact and glances up at me while I read and she pretends to be reading her parts.

"By a name I know not how to tell thee who I am: My name, dear saint, is hateful to myself,"

By this point I've stopped reading off the page and starting speaking to her like it was a real conversation.

"Because it is an enemy of thee; Had I written, I would tear the word."

I look out to the class. "Now, who wants to red Romeo for this part?" No one raises their hand. "Then how about Juliet?" All the girls in class start raising their hands. "Let's see." I point to the one beside Charlotte.

"Wh-Where are we exactly?" She asks me and I walk over to her. I reach over her shoulder and point to the sentence.

"We're about here." I tell her. "Is this lesson boring?"

"N-No." She smiles as her arms become ridged. "I was just listening to you reading and lost my place."

I laugh a little. "Sorry about that." Charlotte gives me a look that says, STOP FLIRTING WITH MY CLASSMATES, but when have I ever listened to her?

The girl beside her begins to read.

"My ears have not yet drunk a hundred words of that tongue's" She pauses to swallow. "utterance, yet I know the sound: Art thou not Romeo and a Montague?"

"Neither, fair saint, if either thee dislike."

"Here punkie punkie punkie." Johnny taps his crowbar in his hand as he searches for Punk Rocket. "Here punkie punkie punkie."

Punk crawls on top of one of the larger crates overlooking Johnny and aims his guitar like a sniper. He rubs some dirt from his eye for only a second and when he looks back Johnny is gone.

"You gotta keep your eye on the target, Punk." Johnny says from over top of him as he brings his crowbar down. Punk roles out of the way before the bar can hit him and fires at Johnny's face.

"That fancy jacket can't protect you if it doesn't cover you." Punk smiles wildly.

"Same goes for that ugly mug of yours." Johnny grabs the guitar by the neck and pulls on Johnny's nose ring. "Now be a good little boy and take your beating."

Johnny raises the bar up for an attack but Punk strums the note to cause a blast of sound and send Johnny flying again.

"I'm gonna crack that guitar and shove it so far up your a%%!" Johnny yells out to Punk who is quivering in a corner.

Class ends and I go to the teachers lounge for some coffee and a snack. As I walk down of of the empty hallways that is closed for construction, but all the construction men are on break, I get pulled into one of the finished classrooms and come face to face with an angry blonde monster.

"What?" I ask Charlotte, who doesn't let go of my tie. "Is this any way to treat a teacher?"

"What the h&** are you doing at my school?" She asks me through clenched teeth. "It's bad enough, what you did to me last night but now you're going to ruin my school life too?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, young lady. I'm a teacher and do not take part in students home lives. It would be unethical."

"What's unethical is letting someone like you into a school, and stop hitting on the girls in my class! Why are you doing this?"

"It's my one command." I remind her. "You have to do one thing I say today and that is let me be your teacher. Unless I change my mind. Maybe I could go with the running around naked thing…all…over…the…school."

"Fine. You can be my teacher but if you make me read again I'll skin you alive and mail you to China."

We hear the door across from us begin to open and I grab Charlotte so we can duck into the closet at the back of the classroom.

"Why did you bring us in here?" She whispers.

"We'd look suspicious if they saw us together."

"And being caught in a closet is any better? You're gonna get me in trouble."

We start to hear something.

"Oh s%#$." I sigh. "Why now?"

"What?" Charlotte asks but gets her answer in the sound of a loud moan from outside of the closet. "A-Are they..? No way."

"Just stay quiet. It sounds like two teacher. I thought Greg had a wife."

"Greg?"

"He's a math teacher."

"Mr.Herison?" She almost yells but I put my hand on her mouth just in time to muffle the sound.

We stand in the closet silently, only able to hear the sounds of the two teachers separated only by a wooden door. Charlotte backs as close to the wall as she can, realizing how small the space we're in really is. I grab her by the waste and pull her back in, bringing my mouth closer to her ear and whispering "Don't move. If you walk into something they'll hear,".

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" She shifts from side to side, trying to figure something out. "It's way too small in here."

"Are you getting embarrassed?" I tease her. "Maybe if we do it too you might not-" Her palm comes up into my face and she tries to push me away.

"Like I could stomach having an animal like you do something like that to me. It's not like you'd know what to do with a REAL woman anyway you otaku. This isn't like your sick little hentai games, and yes, I know you have some. Real girls aren't as easy as a simulated computer program."

I have to chuckle. "You think so, eh? The let me enlighten you." I put my lips closer to her ear, causing her delicate skin to tingle in response to the sudden closeness. "There are two types of erogenous zones, sections of the body which possess heightened sensitivity. These types are specific and non-specific. There are people who think that only the basic girl and guy parts are like this, but those people are idiots. These parts can be found all over the body. Some people are more sensitive than others in different areas. It's a little hobby of mine to figure out how sensitive a person is in what areas." I purposely let out a warm breath on her ear which makes her squirm. "In your case the ears appear to be pretty responsive."

Punk tries to snipe Johnny again, this time he chooses to attack from a window of one of the loading buildings. He fires a shot at Johnny's head but his target lifts his crowbar just in time to deflect the shot back at him. It damages the guitar and Johnny starts to hop up the nearby boxes to get to him.

"I'm coming for ya punkie." He calls out.

Johnny hops in through the window and goes to hit Punk with the crowbar but he dodges the vertical and horizontal blows then uses his guitar like an axe to hit Johnny in the face. Cocky from his sudden lucky shot he tries to play a note on his guitar and electricity pours from the crack in the neck. Johnny dodges to the side and comes in for another attack, getting Punk across the face. Punk tires to run but Johnny tosses his crowbar and it stabs Johnny in the back and begins to spark with orange electricity.

"So, that's where your power core is." Johnny smiles and walks up to Punk who strums uselessly on his guitar strings. Johnny kicks him over and yanks his crowbar from Punk's back. "Here's payback for my butt."

He slams the power core with his crowbar and it covers Punk in the electricity.

"You idiot! We'll both die!" Punk cries out as he tries to remove the power core from his back.

"Oh golly, you really think so hoof sniffer?" Johnny smirks as his bike flies in through the window and he hops on. "And here I thought I'd just fly off to safety and you die in the explosion. Well, can't leave a good plan to go to waste. See ya in h#&&." And he flies off, leaving a shocked Punk Rocket struggling with his gear.

The loading building goes up in orange flames as Johnny flies off to safety. He stops by the shop from earlier to pick up his reward for getting rid of Punk. "One pack of smokes old man."

"Oh, crap crap crap!" Charlotte screams out inside her head. "If I don't do something soon happy hands is gonna totally do something horrible to me. I should've seen this coming. I mean, I know I'm beautiful but come on, this is my school. Not that I can do anything about it with my teachers doing the nasty right outside the door. It's so cramped in here I can't move without bumping into something. But knowing this horn donkey I'm gonna end up getting boob wrangled. Why is it so hot in here and why does he smell so good? Did he smell like this before? NoNoNo! I can't do this! I'm not ready!"

I can tell she's stressing out. This is so much fun! I never get to tease her this badly. "Sometimes it takes gentle strokes to get the gears going." Two of my fingers run down her exposed thigh. Gotta love the school uniform. Skirts make sexual harassment easy. While she's distracted by that I grab her chin with my other hand and gently force her to look into my eyes. "But often a kiss can make the experience so much more enjoyable."

"No wait!" Charlotte comes to a realization. "This guy's a total man h0(#! I see him doing this to girls all the time when he thinks I'm not looking. He sweet talks them with that stupid face and fake modesty and deep dark eyes that are so dark brown they're almost black…Snap out of it! This is no time to be lost in his eyes! I finally remember that smell! It's a mixture of vanilla and cinnamon. Of course! Vanilla causes a relaxation and cinnamon causes sexual arousal. How did I not see that? He loves using scents to confuse the brain. Did he mix the two scents together just to pick up girls? Now if only I could stop looking into his eyes!"

"What most people tend to go for are the specific zones. They have a lot of nerves that are closer to the skin and are pretty basic knowledge. Not too hard to find." I move my hand that was on her leg up to her ear and move my thumb in a circular rotation. "You're ears aren't part of these. I'm gonna stay away from the non specifics for now. The areas I'm talking about include the ^&*(# and ^&%$#&( of the $%^#@ %^*%% and %^$#$ and of course the lips." the thumb of my hand on her chin gently caresses her lower lip."

"You shouldn't say things like ^&*(# in school." She whispers at me. "Especially not to a girl."

"I'm a teacher today so I'm teaching you." I smile at her charmingly.

"Even if you where a real teacher this wouldn't be right." She grumbles.

"Now for the non specific zones." I cheerfully move on. "These could require hands on learning, so I'll show you as I go. This places are similar to the skin where people grow hair and have a high density of nerves and hair follicles. These include the sides," I place the hand I had on her chin on her side. "the back of the neck" I bring my head in and breath onto the back of her neck as I lift up her arms and place them around my neck, running a finger down the underside of her left arm. "The inner arms, the axillae and sides of the thorax."

"You're not gonna touch those?" She asks me with an attitude, but unable to remove her arms from my neck.

"Only if you ask me too." I smile. "In short there are nine none gender oriented E zones. The ears, mouth, neck" I gently touch each one. "arms and underarms, fingers" I run a finger along the side of her arm and watch her eyes trace it to her hand, which I hold in mine and bring up to my lips, kissing it for a moment. "chest, which I'll skip for your sake, abdomen and navel" Which I hold a hand too for a moment, causing her to loose her cool and make a nervous face. the first facial expression crack I've gotten since we started here! "and lastly the feet and toes."

I haven't let go of her hand or bothered to try and reach down to her feet in this cramped space. Even in the darkness I can see her blushing face radiate in the cramped little closet. I still have her small hand held close to my lips.

"You realize what's going to happen next don't you?" I ask her with a serious tone as I step closer to her. She doesn't even look up at me when she shakes her head. "Even for you it should be obvious. You close your eyes and just let me do all the work. Can you do that for me?"

"I don't think I'm ready." She says nervously.

"And after acting so tough, you can't even handle the simplest of tasks." She's about to try and talk back to me but I place a hand on her cheek and smile. "Just close your eyes and I'll take care of the rest. Otherwise my ulterior motives for the punishment game would be for nothing." She swallows when she remembers the punishment game and wonders if this was all and elaborate plan to get in her pants. She closes her eyes hesitantly. "Ready?" I ask and she nods her head.

I swing the door to the closet open and step out. "I can't believe you couldn't even open the door. The simplest of tasks." I stretch my arms as I make fun of her. Her eyes open as she realizes that things aren't happening like she thought they would.

"W-What?" She asks with a stunned stupid look on her face.

"The teachers left ten minutes ago so I asked you if you knew what happened next, which was that we should leave the closet."

"Then why did you tell me to close my eyes!?" She asks me with white hot rage building.

"We where in the dark closet for so long our eyes got used to it so you should close your eyes so it didn't hurt."

"And about letting you take care of the rest?"

"I was closer to the door nob so I was naturally the one who should open it and my ulterior motives with the punishment game earlier on was to make you stop mopping around like a sad puppy…" My mouth slithers into a demonic smile. "What else could you have thought I meant?"

She mumbles, unable to answer me.

"Not too bad for a guy who "only plays dating sims", huh?" I tease her with my big fat smile on. "Really got you hot. You where all like "I'm not ready" and I was all like "just close your eyes and I'll take care of it". I can't believe you actually closed your eyes. Do you have like, no self respect? And here you where saying that you'd never get with a mutt like me and all it took was a few facts straight from wikipedia about E zones and you get all "Come on teacher, let's stay for after school lessons". You should've seen your face! Kyahahaha! I almost feel bad!" I have to hold my belly while I laugh cause it hurts too much.

Charlotte silently walks to the door of the classroom and locks it.

"Charlotte, what are you doing?" My voice can barely be heard in the empty hall. "It was just a joke, please. I wasn't gonna do anything, I swear. Just put the desk down. Charlotte, please."

The empty halls of Charlotte's school, which where usually quiet during, was a place where no sound could be heard. From that day forward the hall became infamous and to this day there is a rumour that circles through the students about a phantom scream that could be heard coming from the halls. No one knows where the scream came from. Some say it was the ghost of a jilted lover back from the grave, others say it's a teacher whose students drove him mad and he committed suicide and others say that a demon haunts the campus and the scream was the sound of his last victim. But those are just rumours. The truth is a desk to the head load of painful.

"And after all that he teaches the afternoon classes like nothing happened. What a d(%#." Charlotte complains to Johnny who lights a cigarette as he pretends to listen. "No smoking in here." She grabs it from his mouth and puts it out in the ash tray on the desk. "I mean, does he have any compassion? He totally plays with my emotions and makes me go crazy for a second, thinking I could ever have anything more than contempt for the freaking jerk and then pulls some stupid crap like that one me. He had his hands all over me and doesn't even give me a real apology. Does he even care about how I feel? I'm gonna go hit something." She gets up and storms off.

"She's p#33ed." I smirk as I walk into the room. "I still can't believe she let me feel her up like that. Maybe next time I should put her through some real trauma. She's pretty cute when she's not yelling or acting like a spoiled princess and equipped with a desk as a weapon."

Johnny grabs his smoke from the ash tray and relights it. "Not that it's any of my business, but did you do that on purpose?"

"Do what?" I hop down beside him and grab the remote.

"She just seems a lot livelier than when she was mopping about getting beat by that one chick."

"Really?" I say, wondering. "I hadn't noticed."

"What where you doing in her school anyway?"

"Her school is pretty rich and they have a lot of books in the library. I thought I could find one I've been looking for that was rumoured to be around. It went out of print so it's hard to find."

Johnny thinks that I could've easily asked Charlotte to look for it for me but doesn't say anything. "Did you find it?"

"Nope." I put on Great Teacher Onizuka and pop an ice cream cone in my mouth. "I guess it doesn't exist."

Johnny smirks for a moment.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says, his smirk becomes a smile. "You're just a surprisingly nice guy, that's all."

"Whatever."

"Hey, I saw Punk Rocket again today."

"No way."

"Yeah, he had this stupid new outfit and an unstable xenothium amp he got from some guy named HARDAC. I kicked his a$$ again and blew the thing up."

"Sweet."

Preview Time!

Charlotte: "So, what was the book you where looking for about?"

Alex: "Uh…Science."

Charlotte: "What kind of science, moron."

Alex: "You wouldn't understand. It involves complicated things, like math and chemicals."

Charlotte: "Are you saying I'm not smart!? Girls are just as smart as boys!"

Alex: "I know girls are as smart as boys, but you're not as smart as me. Someone who was tricked so easily really shouldn't talk about being smart."

Charlotte: "Stop making fun of me for that!"

Alex: "Are you gonna cry to your mommy about it? Oh wait, she's dead."

Charlotte: "Don't worry, you can tell her all about it when I kill you!"

Alex: "You want me to tell your mom about you getting felt up? What kind of fetish is that?"

Charlotte: "Shut up! You're disgusting! Ihateyou Ihateyou Ihateyou Ihateyou!"

Johnny: "Guys, guys. We're all missing the point here, and that is that I totally kicked a$$ in this chapter. We should put aside our petty differences and rejoice in my awesomeness. As Spring ends and Fall takes the world we must remember my victory in all it's glory."

Alex: "Didn't he burns your pants?"

Charlotte: "He flamed your a$$."

Johnny: "In all it's glory."

Alex: "Whatever. The point is that HumanX is trying to figure out something."

Charlotte: "What is it?"

Alex: "He's been getting in to knowing more about anime voice actors and he wants to know who our readers think would make good voices for us."

Charlotte: "Who's mine?"

Alex: "Over the next four chapters we will each mention whose voice actor would be chosen by Human X."

Charlotte: "Four chapters? Are you foreshadowing something?"

Alex: "That is what a preview is for."

Johnny: "Alex will be the first one but we'd like to know your opinions. Even if you just want to write a name of a voice actor and maybe a role they played that's fine. If you have a link to a video they where in that would be awesome."

Charlotte: "Why does HumanX want to do this anyway?"

Alex: "He's been obsessed with voices for a while. He thinks that if he adds a voice it completes the character more and sets their personality. You can learn a lot from a voice too and see how people view his characters. Anything you can give us even if you're shooting in the dark will help. If you need a format for PMing him, just put the name of the character the voice is for the name of the actor and after that a list of roles that sound like you want them. that's only if you have all that information. You can just put a name if you want."

Charlotte: "Isn't this a lot just for a little inspiration?"

Alex: "The characters used in this fiction have only ever been shown one two times in a twenty something minute segment. That's a very small amount of inspiration in itself and look where it got us. And amazing character like me was born!"

Charlotte: "Then what about the other characters like the Master of games or baby Doll? And what about dead ones like the Ghouls and Kabuki Twins?"

Johnny: "If people want to give ideas for them then that's cool. It might inspire a comeback for them. Personally I think that guy who played Koiyuki in BECK would make a good Alex."

Alex: "What? I am not side character guy! He always plays the comedy relief friend guy in stuff from Key."

Charlotte: "But aren't the people who read this comic book fans? Why would they watch anime?"

Alex: "Bite your blasphemous tongue woman! Anime and comic books are like brothers! International brothers! And when combined they create an overwhelming power level of awesomeness that cannot be described in any words known to man so I'll make one up…Awesorificatious. Have you not seen the X Men anime!?"

Charlotte: "You just watched the first episode yesterday."

Alex: "And it was awesorificatious. I almost had to change my Spiderman undies."

Johnny: "Please tell me he's not going to start saying that."

Charlotte: "Well, we're running low on funny swear words and ways to say boobs. I just hope the Spidy undies was a joke."

Johnny: "Just please give us what you think and we'll see who HumanX thinks is the best voice for each of us. He already has voices he thinks are good but he has limited knowledge of voice actors and would appreciate the info. Alex, put your pants back on. No one wants to see your Parker pants."

Alex: "Fine. But I get to announce the next chapter."

Johnny: "Do what you want as long as it involves pants."

Charlotte: "My eyes are burning!"

Alex: "A new season comes a new challenge. A father passes his legacy to his offspring as Oscura inherits one of Gotham's threats. An old nemesis appears with a new goal and why do I always end up looking like that bad guy? Next red X Oscura, A change of season, a new acceptance. So, we're getting a new character?"

Charlotte: "Didn't HumanX announce that a while ago?"

Johnny: "You know how he works. He writes up one half of the story then the next and combines them but gets impatient and puts it off until later."

HumanX: "I'm sorry. I don't mean too."

Alex: "Just don't skimp on the parts with me in them."

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator
@HumanX: Great chapter and a funny preview! Just to point out that you forgot to censor the b word.  

"That bastard." Punk looses his fake ascent for a moment.