Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

“A normal night in Gotham City” Batman thought to himself “No crimes being committed, no villains threatening any lives.” Batman took off his costume and stepped out of the Batcave in to Wayne Manor.

Meanwhile, at an unknown location Red X was preparing. “Batman has replaced and Gotham shall pay” Red X said. “Lets see Batman defend Gotham from me” Red X said.

At Wayne Manor Damian was causing some havoc. “Why do I have to go to school I`m Robin” Damian complained. “So that you will get a proper education and one day take over Wayne Enterprises” Bruce said in a stern voice. Damian glared at his father. Bruce glared back at his son. “Master Bruce Mistress Talia is calling” Alfred said. “I'll be right back” Bruce said still looking at his son.

At Gotham City Bank everything seemed normal. The guards were in their positions. “So I was telling my neighbor Mike that his car had something wrong with his radiator but he said…. Whoosh! “What was that” one of the guards. “I'll check” said one of them. “So I was saying… Oof! The guard`s body was sent sprawling into the wall. “Who is there” all the guards said nervously. “Your worst nightmare” said Red X.

“What is it Talia, I`m trying to get our son to go to school” said Bruce. “Just checking how my son is doing with the great Batman” Talia said sarcastically. “Why don't you come and visit me and your son?” Bruce said. “Nah, I am leading the League of Assassins remember” Talia said. “I remember but can't you take a break?” Bruce said. “No I can't Bruce” Talia said. Alfred rushed to Bruce. “Master Bruce the Gotham City Bank is being robbed” Alfred said. “Sorry Talia I got to go” Bruce said hanging up on her.

Bruce and Damian rushed into the Batcave, quickly put on their costumes and hopped into the Batmobile. “Come on let`s go” Damian said. “Hang on” said Batman “Let`s see if the cameras picked up any visual`s on the culprit” Batman said. Batman hacked into the bank`s security cams looking for the culprit. The cameras were static. “Danget the cameras have been destroyed” Batman said. “Come 'on let`s go” Robin said. “Ok” Batman said. The Batmobile started and drove out of the Batcave.

The bank vault was locked. There was only one guard conscious and he was trapped y a sticky substance. “What`s the code to the bank vault” Red X said. “I'll never tell” the guard said defiantly. Wham! Red X kicked the guard hard in the face knocking him out. “Guess I got to break it open myself” Red X said. Red X put his hand on the bank vault. Slice! Red X used a gadget to completely slice open the bank vault door. “Now the money is mine” Red X said.

Batman and Robin hopped out of the Batmobile. “We could have got here earlier” Robin said. “Yes, but we could've hurt people” Batman said. Batman and Robin walked up to the Gotham City Bank doors. “Who do you think is doing this Batman?” Robin said. “I don't know, no villain in Gotham is this careful or skilled” Batman said. They walked through the doors only to see guards bodies sprawled across the lobby. “Who could've done this” Robin said.

“I did” Red X said. “Who are you?” Robin said. “I`m Red X and you are nothing compared to me” Red X said arrogantly. “Oh, yeah” Robin said. Robin charged at Red X. “Robin, no!” Batman yelled. But Robin didn`t listen. Robin engaged Red X in a battle of martial arts. Red X`s arrogance had made Robin mad making him fight to his limit. Robin seemed the better fighter but as Robin did a roundhouse kick Red X ducked and knocked Robin off his feet. Red X then through a bomb at Robin. When it exploded it shot out a red, adhesive substance. “Too easy” Red X said “You`re next Batman.”

"I`m going to take you down Red X" Batman said. "Oh, yeah come and try" Red X said taunting Batman. Batman charged at Red X. Batman tried to land a dropkick on Red X but he just teleported away. Batman looked around for Red X. "Boo" Red X said as he teleported right behind Batman. Batman stumbled backwards off guard. Red X turned the two X`s on the tops of his fists into spinning blades. He charged at Batman. Batman dodged the spinning X`s just in time. Batman threw a punch at Red X. Whoosh! Red X teleported just in time.

Red X teleported right above Batman. Bam! Red X landed a smash attack on Batman sending him sprawling backwards. Batman stood up. "Why are you doing this?" Batman said. "Because I feel like it that`s why" Red X said. Batman threw 5 Batarangs at Red X. Red X shot 5 X`s from his palms. The Batarangs and X`s collided. Batman charged at Red X again. When Batman was almost upon him he brought together his palms and shot a giant X at Batman. It hit Batman and pinned him to the wall. "See you later Batman" Red X said arrogantly.

"I don`t think so Red X" said Robin having freeing himself from the adhesive substance. Robin pulled out a sword. "I told you not to use those Robin" Batman said. "Oh, well" Robin said. Robin charged at Red X with his sword. Robin swung the sword at Red X`s legs. He teleported away. Robin looked around. Red X appeared right behind him. Red X shot a red energy blast at Robin. Zap! The blast hit sending Robin sprawling backwards. Red X turned invisible. Robin cried out "Show yourself coward!" "Nah" Red X said. Robin looked where the voice was. Wham! Robin was slammed by a haymaker punch. Wham! Bam! Robin was slammed by two roundhouse kicks. Robin dropped to the ground unconscious. "Bye" Red X said.

The Next Day

"I still can`t believe it Alfred, Red X escaped" Bruce said. "Stop worrying Master Bruce" Alfred said. "I`m just concerned about what Red X will do next" Bruce said "His motives are selfish and in the fight it seemed like he was just playing with us." "Dad I need to see you" Damian said. "I`ll be right there son" Bruce said. "I`m still don`t know what Red X will do next" Bruce thought to himself.

"Gotham will be nothing when I`m done with it" Red X said "That`s what Batman will get for getting another Robin to replace me."

OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please people if you read it write a reply about it. Also this is my second time writing fan fiction so don`t hate.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow that was really good! The red X seems like an awesome villain! And wait....Is he Dick Grayson?

OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Originally he was Dick Grayson but someone stole the suit. Everyone thinks it is Jason Todd so in this it is Jason Todd. If you want to know what it is about just ask.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@oneaboveall8-26: Much better. See what a bit of attention & care can do to your story? Good work