Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
  • RLSH   part one: the opening

creating a super person isn't  impossible, cause if you are up to date you with the current technology, you would know that working jetpacks exist, and mecha-suits that make you lift more than 3 times your weight, and steroids for size or power DAAA, and with all the latest weapons guns in 2010, who need superpowers, and throw in the highest qulity bullet proof-vest, learning as much martial arts as possible including boxing and jujitsu etc..., and weapn training.  so,I guess with alot of effort and time a rich goverment can infact creat more than just one super-souldjer, and give them badges to be actual legal cops and put one or two of these guys in each city or more depending on how many of these they can make.  

the first test subject for this was a 5 year old british orphin named zack berlin, who was adopted by the american goverment to train him to become the ultimate weapon, enitially only for milliatary perposes, but the votes in congress and U.N aimed more towards the suggestion of  professor David Emperio(mentioned in first paragraph) and was  titled "The Project". but Zack  wasn't really treated as a saviour, but more like a circus animal, leaving him in a blank white room with a bed and bathroom, giving him 4 meals a day consisting of vitamins mutated plants and top secret anabolic steroids, and could only leave the room to train by the worlds best martial art masters,olympic caouches, and weapon experts. and every now and then prof.emperio would go to the room to check on him, to lift up his spirit, and tell him that he's special and rub his hair and laugh, Zack treated him as if he was a father, who tought him everything thing there is to know about morals, basic human nature, and often tell him stories, of the world out side the underground USA miliatay base in a dessert in texas, but when he reached the age of 13 his mind was aching with curiosity, so, one day he asked the professor while doing one finger push-ups while his feat in the air and eating his bole of daily nutrition in the other hand and shooting moving targets with his right foot:
Zack:professor, what is the out side world like?
prof.Emperio: I thought  I told you enough of about that stuff and all there is to know, and where did that come all of a sudden.
Zack: well, I was just thinking, but ... I am not talking about, pictures of animals and building that you show me befoe bedtime.
prof: well, what then, you know you can talk to me about anything you wish, so, spell it up.
zack:well, it's kind of complicated but, I want to know how the out side world feels like.
prof emperio smiles,rubs zacks hair and then says: that time will come, not any time soon but it will, trust me.
Zack: I know you tought me patience is an important aspect but it's kind of running out, but if you say it the it must be true."zack stops what he's doing and hugs him and says"DAD.

but something strange was building up in Zack's subconsions untill Zack   reached 19th birthday the profissor went to get zack and wake-him up, and Zack said what 's going on professor, he answered him"the day of your fate has finally come". and zack was walking through the lab with emperio, and emperio introduced him to the presedent and  generals of the USA, but he did not care cause they were just more humans to him, and emperio took him to see the invention which was the armor that's ment and desined for him.
emperio: this is your new bio-machnical armor, that would increase  your power,speed, and isequiped with the most high-tech  weapnry known to man.
Zack:it's flashy and all,but No thanks I allready have enough of the first two atleast.
emperio:well then,  do you remember your favourite picture fromthe phot-album I gave you.
Zack yeah. what about it?
emperio: you will be able to  do that exactly that
Zack:what?... oh, noway  I can fly like a bird, that's kick-ass. so, zack goes to put on the armor, and wait's for emperio's signal.
preseden obama: I hope, your done their dave, cause me and the boys are in a tight sceduale, so show us some action.
prof.emperio: very well ,Mr. presedent. and thinks "it's david not dave you fantasizing ignorant so-called leader",  charging the  cybercore,  reaching full power, oh no, there seems to be a milfunction.   
Zack"what's happening profissor, I never felt such pain before it's like knives peircing through my body. and an explosion accures distroying most of the michens in the lab, and killing alot of workers.
and Zack simply disapeared. one of the generals says" you've killed it,  smartass, all that time and money waisted" but emperio looks up and see's a hole after hole in the ceilings in a streight line, and says "I HIGHLY DISAGREE, GENERAL"and just smiles.

and in the same time, a 21 old  israeli arab colege freshman named Jamal aziz(lol my name) was getting out of class , notices a line a line for a voleneer for minor experments, and he needed the  extra money badly, cause he no longer had family back home cause his parents recently passed away, and sister was killed in a car accident. so he filled an applecation which required stuff like blood type,etc...  But NOTHING could prepear him for the consequnses, his choice was made, and destiny had been placed.
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

if nobuddy liked this, I am not gonna continue, so this thread will be officially terminated.

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SteveRodgers

i liked it, very interesting

Deadman Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Deadman Wade

You know they make suits that refract light too, making you almost invisible... I didn't tell you that though...  
Write! Write, my friend!!!

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By jasraj
@SteveRodgers:
was good