Random Fanfic Thread

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Ever just feel like writing for no apparent reason? Well i do every second of every day, specially when im irritated or very angry. I usually write songs when im either of those cause those are the great times for me, ideas flow fluid and never stop. I can write 5 or 6 songs in a night when im in one of these fits. With that i know right now im in the mood to write something but not for a rpg because I need to be in a state of mind to do that, but not when I write off the top of my head. This thread is for anyone who wishes to write random things(stories or fanfics preferably) and also its a place for those wanting to make it big in the fanfic forum to get noticed. I know alot of people have come to me before asking for advice in getting noticed, sometimes they dont need it cause their writing is just awesome. But sometimes a person needs to be subtle an blatant at the same time. 

So for those who want to write random things an make it fun at ANY time come here. 

Also keep fanfics Vine approved. Rate your fanfics so others can see what kind of story your writing.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

FF17 

"Gotta find a new body this one wont last long, he smells of whores and cocaine. He torn this body to ribbons in such a short life, only 25 by the feel of his body and hes almsot destroyed every vital organ. These humans for such gutter trash they are resilant. Hes got another five years left before this body dies slow and extremely painfully, wish I could stay around long enough to watch. ....THERE a pretty host, such a succulant body must have it."
The junky walks over to a beautiful woman and grabs her by the wrist and squeezes dragging her screaming body into the ally down th sidewalk. People stare a watch some reach for their phones and begin to dial and the man looks to his audience an snarls at them his eyes flash bright "LEAVE AND FORGET!!" raising his hand to the audience they all shake their heads for a moment confused of where they were before and continue on with their lives as if nothing had happened. The man turns back to the beautiful woman strips her of her shirt her bra showing to the bright of the day. A smile comes to his face as he rips his own shirt off, grabbing her by the mouth he holds her down "Now pretty hold still this may hurt a little bit." suddenly the mans chest explodes a shower of blood an flesh sprays the woman as a creature crawls from the mans chest an chomps down onto her and begins burrowing inside her. Her screams of resistance and screams of pain muffled by his hand only for a brief moment then the screams stopped aburbtly. 

The mans body falls limp onto the womans and for a few moments nothing happen, then her eyes flash and she leans up playing with her breasts for a moment before cackling an kicking the mans body from atop of her. Cracking her neck she stands up and looks around the ally "Hmmm this body will be fun, never going to have to pleasure myself agan. This ones actually attractive, she walks out into the street an screams bloody murder pointin at the motionless body in the ally " HE TRIED TO RAPE ME!!!" three men and a woman come over to her blood soaked bare chest and try an comfort "her" while inside she speaks to herself " stupid humans."  

The group that found her rush the girl to the hospital and on the way they ask her what happen she tells them the "truth" while the creature insides mock them "Hundreds of years an you bipeds still havnt achieved any form of grand intellignce, your all so easily fooled. Gragonog will devour your world and move onto the next one...yes I will devour it all"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine

nice idea DC and mini story

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers