Rabbitearsblog's Astonishing X-Men Wrap Up

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Hello everybody. I just wanted to let everyone know that Marvel Mayhem has now been shut down and to add to that, because there were so many stories being made for Marvel Mayhem, I just didn't have enough time to look through everyone's stories and see what has been happening in the Marvel Mayhem group. Also, because I had so much to do in my personal life, I wasn't able to keep up with this group, so I was planning on dropping out of this group early on due to having so many things to do in my spare time. So, this is a brief wrap up of what would have happened in my Astonishing X-Men series if I had the time to finish this series:

The X-Men would have started fighting Sauron, who would then try to break the X-Men apart by messing with their minds and making them turn against each other. Relationships would have been tested and some members might have left the group due to what Sauron did to their minds. However, the X-Men would have reunited against Sauron and defeated him once they got over their issues and see that being an X-Men is very important to the world at large. This would have been my last chapter for this series since it was a great way to wrap up the series as a whole.

Again, I am sorry that it had to come to this and that I won't be able to continue this series. However, you can still check out my other X-Men stories on my fanfiction.net account since I will still be writing the X-Men series, just over at Fanfiction.net for awhile. If the stories get enough popularity with the fans over at Fanfiction.net, then I will send the stories over to ComicVine for everyone to see.

Well, before I wrap this up, I would like to thank the other members who had really made Marvel Mayhem a treat to be in and that includes @impurestcheese, @richgenx, @irishlad, @wildvine, @batkevin74, @joygirl and @ekrolo.

Thank you so much for putting up this group and I hope that we will still write fan fictions together in the near future!

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RichGenX
Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@rabbitearsblog: It was fun, thanks for playing...sounds like a game show. e sure to check out the CCC #30 as it may be a final hurrah and possible reinvigorating of the MMU

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: It's comics, nobody except Uncle Ben stays dead for long. It's just taking an extended break is all

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Definitely agree with this! I'm pretty sure Marvel Mayhem will come back again!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers