Psycho: The Cleansing #4

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Psycho was in his cell, his hands on his face. He had always forced himself to be strong, dedicated...But he couldn't help but have a tear slip down his face. He heard the sound of guards walking across the hall.

"Hear what that one inmate did?"
"Who didn't. Doctor says Joker has a 4% chance of pulling through. Don't want to say it, but kinda glad we'll be rid of that monster."

Psycho smiled ever so briefly. He heard a knock on his door. It was the warden, with Harleen Quinzel. From the way her mascara looked, she seemed to have been crying for hours. "Hey freak! You've got a visitor. Normally I wouldn't let it happen, but she put 3 guards in the hospital when I said no, so you're lucky." The warden opened up the door, as Harley sat on the bench on the other side of the room apart from Psychttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/new-topic/ho. There was silence for about 2 minutes. Finally Wieters broke the silence. "I just wanted you to know...The reason I did what I did...I did it for you...I'm sorry for your loss, but that man would've killed you. I wasn't going to let that happen."

Harley grabbed Wieters by the neck threateningly with a frown on her face. She was on the edge of tears. Psycho looked like he was about to say something, but the words that came out were different. "Do it...I'm a failure Harley. The only success I've had was keeping you away from that monster and setting Ivy and Todd free. I don't care anymore." Harley looked like she was about to say something. Instead, she grabbed Psycho up close and kissed him on the lips. Wieters returned the kiss as they embraced each other for a good 20 seconds. The door opened again, as the warden took Harley away. She looked back at Wieters as he sat back on his bed.

"Psst..."
Psycho turned to his right. Jonathan Crane was in the cell next to him. Truth be told, he considered letting him join the Judges, but he eventually pushed the idea out of his head as he was dangerous and unpredictable. Then again, so was he. "Scarecrow?" Crane laughed, "Listen up, luchadore boy. I'm only in here because I want to be. Bane sent me on a mission to try and bust you and the Joker's concubine out of here. Maybe even that pistol sociopath" Psycho began to turn red and sweat in rage. "How dare you..."

"Shut up Wieters. The important thing is that me and Diego will be combining our forces to bust you out. I have an inside man as the chef here. He'll be feeding my fear toxin to both the staff and the inmates here. As long as you don't get too hungry tomorrow, nobody will be sane enough to stop you and your friends as their busy fighting their own fears."

Wieters smiled. This was why he admired Scarecrow so much. "So, dinner I'm assuming?"
"Bingo."
"I have a psychologist coming to see me just before dinner. Be nice to get a few more people on our side.

"You're not serious, are you?"
"Believe me Crane. I can be very...Persuasive.

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Great job. Sorry I read it earlier but forgot to comment. Wait... so are Harley and Psycho going to... hmm....

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Great job. Sorry I read it earlier but forgot to comment. Wait... so are Harley and Psycho going to... hmm....

Uh...Maybe? What were you hoping for?