Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabidwolfdog

Psycho’s Judges : Arkham Tales Part 4

The four members of the Judges met up on the roof with Psycho. They were shocked to see he was in a new outfit. Moments after that Wieters took his team and showed them to their bed rooms. “ I’ve given you all your own personal rooms to chill out in, but now I want you to meet someone” Psycho tells them.

Psycho leads them into a room fitted with a round table. In front of the room is a bulk man standing in front of a slide projector. On the screen is a picture of the Joker. The bulk man turns around revealing himself.

“Bane!” Jason Todd yells.

“Hello Jason, as Psycho has told you, I’m his mentor, and all of you have been recruited with reason. Please all sit down, I have much to tell” Bane says walking out of the purple lighting of the Jokers projected slide. The Judges sit down at the round table.

Bane points at the Jokers picture on the screen with a laser pointer. “ Who would have thought, a man with face paint, a crooked smile would be such an elite criminal mastermind? Well, The Joker is a threat, and I’m not alone on this, Harley here can tell you how he unpredictable is, isn’t that right Ms.Quinn?”

“ Mr.J is like the Honey Badge, he’ll bite anyone at anytime ,The Joker don’t care RRRaarrr” Harley claws at Sean Luthor arm like a wild badger. He rubs his arm and smiles back.

Bane clicks to the next slide, it’s a picture of The Batman. “ He’s taken us all on at some point, but like the Joker we are not like him, we are not good nor bad. We pose the threat to both of them, for we are the middle men. The only thing we have in common is we all hide behind mask” Bane looks around the table, looking everyone in the eyes, then stops and looks at Sean Wieters.

“I don’t believe I know this person Psycho, did you recruit him” Bane says.

Jason Todd interrupts Psycho “ I brought him along, me and Harley were pinned down by the police, he came up with a big assist to get us out, says his names Sean.. uhm Luger?”

Sean gets up to introduce himself to Psycho with a handshake“ Luthor, I’m the son of Lex Luthor, and it’s an honor to be here Psycho, I’ve read all about your…”

“LEX LUTHOR” Psycho yells as he picks up a chair. He throws the chair at the wall, causing it to shatter in splinters. “ Jason Todd you idiot! You brought the son of Lex Luthor here in my domain, you’ve compromised our position!” Psycho pushes Sean to the floor. Sean begins to transform into Doomhound but quickly reverts back to normal. He looks at Psycho's cold yellow eyes with his glowing red eyes , and his eyes being to water up. Then he quickly gets up and runs to his room.

Poison Ivy enters the round table room. She sits down next to Harley “ Did I miss anything?”.

Jason Todd bolts out of his seat and pulls Psychos arm “ What gives Wieters?! Give the kid a chance, hes got potential, that thing he turns into, we can use a guy like that on our team”

“ I’m sorry, your right Jason, I lost my cool” Wieters paces around with his hands on his hips, trying to channel his sanity to a more suitable level.

“Nice going boss” Deadshot says with his feet crossed on the table.

“Shut up Deadshot, scratch that,….. Deadbeat” Psycho storms out of the room.

“ That will be all for today” Bane packs a suit case of paper work and walks out of the round table room.

Jason Todd goes over to Harley “Listen Harley the kid might be a little emotional, I’m not good in that area,… but you used to be a shrink, so. Maybe you …”

“ Talk to him, give him the ol’ its not you, it’s the whole would that’s bat crap crazy?”

“…exactly that…..”

-Elsewhere in a closed down Arcade-

Joker leans against the “Space Bang” game machine. He pretends he is watching Cheetah slap at the game buttons. But really he’s enjoying Cheetahs intense game face.

“ Die die die!, awww dammit I died again” Cheetah says as she pops in another quarter to play. The game starts again with vintage 90’s music and tiny exploding space ships.

“ This is fun and all Cheetah, but you said a certain sewer dweller would be here by now” Joker looks at his watch. “ I heard that paste face” Out of the sewers smelling like rats enters Killer Croc. Joker takes notice to his arrival, but Cheetah continues to smash away at “Space Bang”.

“ Welly welly well Killer Croc, it’s about time ol’ chum, So I heard you ran into Psycho, have you know I want him and all his little cronies he calls “Judges” chopped into itsy bitsy pieces.” Joker makes a chopping motion on that last part.

“Good I want him dead too, but his gang is growing as we speak,…. whats going on Cheetah?” Killer Croc gives her a nod. She takes a second off from bashing buttons and gives him a “ ew” face and a head shake, then quickly goes back to the game.

“Yes about that, Since you denied Psycho’s request, I have someone who’ll be joining his bunch, an inside man, er woman, who’ll be our mole, so we can be head of Psycho’s step, say hello to Livewire…”

Joker extends his arm and welcomes Livewire into the room. She powers up her electricity powers causing all the arcades to turn on, the she sends a another power surge through all of the machines, it causes them to defuses and explode.

Cheetah jumps back. “ Hey……….., I was playing that!”

Joker puts his hands together forming a big sinister smile “ Don’t worry Cheetah now it’s time for the real game to start”

To Be Continued...

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deathbymanga

eh, i feel that there are getting to be too many people getting involved in this plot, and nobodies getting their equal share in this. Psycho's reaction to Luthor's name seemed OOC and a bit forced. Still better than a few, but could have definitely been better

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Psycho's not event a cannon character, how can he be OOC? He's got screws loose, there's nothing normal about him.