Psycho-Games: Part 2

Godbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Godbreaker

(Jack wakes up with a major headache, he looks over to his left and sees Jack walking back and forth biting his thumb)

Ben- whats going on

Jack- weapons.... uncle...... need to get a hold of them, i need to call Isaac.. Isaac needs to get here soon.... guns, preferably machine guns

Ben- Jack..... you alright

Jack- no im not fu*king alright.... last night was the freakiest thing in my life...... what ever the hell that was... we need weapons.. call Isaac

Ben- i will later, im too tired

Jack- don't play around Ben... last night, when we touched those notes, are life has changed... forever, we are not what we were before.. we are a new

Ben- what the fu*k are you talking about man.. jesus fu*king christ, man

Jack- shut up Ben, don't kid yourself... i called Isaac earlier, he's on his way right now.. were gonna start planning phase

Ben- oh yeah...

Jack- were also going to try and get a hold of the other kids that had the notes...... (chuckles) you know i wonder if they all after touching the notes at the party, all fell asleep at the school (chuckles).. i... said that last night before we fell... unconscious that would suck.. if a teacher caught them

Ben- i remember... it was not funny, then.. it's not funny now....its not funny ever

Jack- it wasn't funny, cause you were about to fall asleep, unconsciously

Ben- whatever

Jack- anyways, get serious... we have to get ready for tonight

Ben- your the one that made the joke

Jack- shut the hell up, Ben.. stop fu*king around and get your head into the game.. your acting like a child

Ben- fu*k you

(Isaac soon walks in..... )

Isaac- get up Ben.... whats up Jack, you going to your uncles.. to get the stuff

Jack- in a little bit... you get a hold of the other kids that had notes

Isaac- yes i did.... Joe and Erik are both gonna go down tonight, and Marissa is riding with them

Jack- are we all gonna meet somewhere first or go up separately

Isaac- were probably go up separately

Jack- so me you Ben... and then Joe, Erik and Marissa are up there to

Ben- wait Joe and Erik got notes to

Isaac- yeah.....

Ben- i hate Joe and Erik

Jack- and they hate you to

Ben- and fu*k Marissa to...

Jack- that's great.... doesn't matter... get the he*ll up, Ben

Ben- seriously guys.... what the hell are you doing

Isaac-planning for the eventual change in our destiny

Ben- what the hell.. are you talking about

Jack- life changing.... our lives are gonna change Ben....

Isaac- yeah..... so anyways Jack, get as much as you can from your uncle... meet me back. here later, Joe and Erik are bringing weapons up there too, there dad is an army man as well

Jack- that's well great... well i should get going.... ill meet back later

Isaac- alright brother (shakes hands with Jack, Jack then begins to leave)

Jack-see you guys later

Ben- so what's with the guns.. i mean.. you guys are on something man, i don't what you guys took last night, while i was sleeping herorin, cocaine.. i don't know.. if your not joking, you guys seriously need to see someone.. the way your talking its freaking me out, its not natural.....ok......... listen to me guys YOU NEED HELP

Isaac- what do you mean, we need a defence against the masked men in our visions

Ben- so what were gonna start shooting now, were fu*king soldiers... were going to have to fight against the blond boys..

Isaac- maybe, were going to have to

Ben- why don't we just call the fu*king cops.. listen guys, you guys are my friends, but i don't know what the hell is going on, maybe this is all "fu*k with Ben....hey let's all fu*k with Ben, get an reaction out of him" it was fun in 5th grade, not fun anymore.... we should just call the fu*king cops... why not

Isaac- because that would erupt the balance

Ben- seriously... WHAT IN THE FU*KING FU*K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT (Ben screamed)

Isaac- we have to stay within our visions, any breaking of it

Ben- what aliens invade, we turn into dust, the universe stops

Isaac- no time for jokes Ben

Ben- seriously (Ben starts to tear up) what do you want from me...

Isaac- we want you Ben

Ben- well that's fu*king great

Isaac- Ben you are smart, intelligent, a smart man

Ben- yes you said that already

Isaac- but you don't get it

Ben- no i don't

Isaac- life is about to change in front of your eyes

Ben- wonderful.. fu*k you.. are you listening to yourself, speak

Isaac- listen to me

Ben- im listening

Isaac- embrace.... .the Psycho-Games

(Ben stares at Isaac for a little bit) what... did you write all this down what you were going to tell me, before you came... come on wears the script.. pretty shit*y diologue.. embrace the Psycho-Games....... what the fu*k are you taking man, cause i might want to try it out (chuckles)

Isaac- no script.....and no drugs you should know better

Ben- alright, i think its just a joke, no more thinking it could be a joke.... it is a joke, pretty funny, not really.. alright lets move on... so Isaac how was..-

Isaac- no joke.... your just a sad man, that you see it that way

Ben- fu*k you

Isaac- STOP CURSING BEN.... your not funny because you can CURSE, OH IM COOL CAUSE IM A CURSER, I CAN CURSE..... Ben...... Ben, please Ben.. BEN

Ben- WHAT...

Isaac- don't worry, everything will be alright..... everything will be fine... just fine.. just stop cursing

Ben- what do you mean stop cursing, im pissed.... im not gonna stop right now... you know... what... ill just... ill do the fu*king cornfield sh*t.. i'll fight against the fu*king psychos, for destiny wooh hooh, for the Psycho-Games... what ever the fu*k that is

Isaac- that's more like it, Ben.. that's more like it

(6 hours have passed and its 3:45.. Jack walks in.. Isaac has stayed at Ben's house all day, ate breakfast, lunch.... Ben's parents have been gone for the whole week, so he has the house by himself)

Jack- i got the weapons, 2 machine guns and a pistol, full ammo.. Ben you get the pistol

Ben- fu*k you..

Isaac- hey... why do you feel the need to be violent...also what did we say about NOT CURSING ANYMORE

Ben- fu*k you.. how the hell did you get the weapons, i thought your uncle would of told you to fu*k off

Isaac- hahahah... oh Ben, how much i love you..Jack persuaded his uncle, told him the truth about the visions, and he agreed

Ben- what the fu*k..... how the fu*k you know what he said to his uncle

Jack- you know, you need to stop cursing, its bad for your soul.. when did you start to start cursing man it's not like you... you need to stop, Ben... please stop

Isaac- that's what i said, Ben wants to think he's more man then us by cursing it doesn't work, and it's totally non-Ben if you ask me

Ben- fu*k you Jack.... what is wrong with you people

Jack- im just saying...he needs to stop cursing, and stop being a dick...

Isaac- alright.. alright..... stop with the cursing everyone... cursing doesn't make you a man, or better then everyone else

Jack- dick's not a curse word

Isaac- whatever. anyways.......you guys ready to go

Ben- no... were not going..

Isaac- you said you would agree to go earlier, Ben... you said

Ben- that was to get you to shut up

Isaac- well..

Ben- you guys can not be serious about please... please tell me its all just a running joke, and.... come on guys, i can't take this serious

Isaac- if you don't voluntairly get into my car, i will force you

Ben- first of all... fu*k you.. and second of all... if i did go.. i would never have you drive,

Isaac- are the weapons in the car

Jack- yep, trunk... all ready to go

Isaac- ok....(turns to Ben) Ben

Ben- what.....

Isaac- sorry (Isaac proceeds to punch Ben, knocking him out cold)

Jack- damm son...

Isaac- just get him into the car

(End of Part 2)

*not that much progression.. i know, don't worry Part 3 and 4, is where it starts to pick up..... remember there are 15 parts to this story*

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

hmm....little long, but pretty good...