Godbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Godbreaker

"Beyond Hell... there is only Psycho-Games"

Jack- (talking in an italian-american accnt) Yo honey, looking gorgeous baby, like a 21st century model, baby you need to sign up for Victoria Secret

Ben- are you talking to the yourself again Jack

Jack- no, im not talking... to myself... I'm.. no... Im talking to the mirror, you know the mirror.. the reflection.. you know

Ben- that's yourself, buddy

Jack- no it's not man its the mirror, the reflection.. its just like you know your talking to your twin, if you have a twin.. but its a reflection in the mirror, its your reflection... in the mirror

Ben- what?

Jack- you know, your reflection is yourself, but its not yourself.. its the mirror, reflecting light off of you, making a reflection

Ben- are you on drugs Jack.. or are you just that incredibly stupid

Jack- no... the mirror..... whatever man...... fu*k the mirror

Ben- Jack, you have red hair, freckles... both of your parents are Irish, why do you act like Italian every second of your life

Jack- I don't act Italian, i am Italian.. that Irish BS is just lies my parents tell me, you know.. do I look Irish to you

Ben- yes you... you kind of do

Jack- well I ain't.. i told you i did some digging, both my parents are Italian, but they pretend that we all Irish, because they don't want me drinking

Ben- what the hell are you talking about

Jack- you know, Irish drink... and they don't want me to become a drinker... kind of clever

Ben- they pretend there Irish, because they don't want you to become a drunk like Irish people ?

Jack- yeah.. something like that

Ben- you do realize what you said.... they pretend there Irish, because they want you not to become a drinker, like Irish.. so why would they pretend to be of Irish descent

Jack- I don't know.... I don't even drink, and i don't want a drink ever.. so it don't even matter.. i don't even care...

Ben- sometimes i wonder about you

Jack- yeah sometimes i wonder about you, no girl-friend looking fellow, (mumbles)

(suddenly Isaac runs up stairs, a close friend of both Ben and Jack)

Isaac- what's up guys

Ben- what up buddy (shake hands)

Isaac- how you doing Jack

Jack- better then a stripper on a holiday evening

Isaac- what? (looks at Ben)

Ben- he's just.... you know just leave him, be

Jack- no one ever laugh at my jokes

Ben- that's because there either not funny or they make no sense

Jack- what do you mean, so your saying strippers don't make sense

Ben- no... im saying

Jack- screw you Ben

Ben- what?

Jack- i said screw you... and screw you Isaac... don't ever not laugh at my jokes... or I'll make you a butter sandwich out of both you goons

Ben- you seriously need help Jack... seriously brother

Jack- shut up........ shut up... just shut your mouth......ok.... now what

Ben- oh god

Isaac- alright well that was kind of... uh weird moment.. anyways moving on....... .. i came today, because i found out something interesting

Jack- what.. that your adopted.. parents didn't love you.. put you on some dickhead's front porch

Isaac- shut up.. real funny... you know what stop with the fake Italian mobster thing, your not even Italian.. im Italian, stop stereotyping us..

Jack- what... it was just a joke..

Isaac- Bullsh*t it was just a joke... you know that's how went.... i was adopted left on some stranger's front porch.. you didn't have to attack me like it.... the joke wasn't even funny

Ben- come on man... it's Jack... it was just a joke

Isaac- well it wasn't any good one

Ben- its Jack man... don't overeact to his sh*t man

Isaac- i know... i usually don't.. i just, feel kind of strange , ever since i found this note

Jack- what....what note?

Isaac- well the reason i came here, and the thing i thought was interesting was this note (takes out the note)

Ben- yeah what does it say

Isaac- well it says "Beyond Hell... there is only Psycho-Games"

Jack- what the hell

Isaac- yeah i guess a whole bunch of other kids in this town got it... we all found it in our lockers last night at the school-party

Jack- wait there was a party last night at the school... and you didn't invite us... di*khead

Ben- shut up, Jack... (looks at Isaac) continue man

Isaac- well i think only a couple kids got them.... i was gonna call you guys last night.. but right when i touched note, i started to feel different.. you know... i'm getting tired, and sick, i went home and i feel asleep, i was gonna call you guys last night about it.. but i was just to tired

Jack- so you touched a piece of paper, and you got sick.. what you allergic to paper, you hate trees.. trees hate you (starts combing his hair)

Isaac- shut up.. Jack..

Ben- well so....

Isaac- well what are we going to do

Ben- what do you mean, what were going to do

Isaac- about the note

Ben- what about it

Isaac- well

Ben- its a note, probably from some jack*** and school... what else can we do about it

Isaac- what are the Psycho-Games

Ben- how the hell would i know

Isaac- well i just, i been seeing things, ever since i touched it

Ben- like what

Isaac- well besides getting all sick and stuff, i been seeing these visions, of like... these people in white masks, they all have long blond hair... there wearing all white suits, and there all carrying weapons, knives, gun, swords

Jack- oh great a group of psycho-surfers....haha.... was that funny

Ben- no......... go on

Isaac- well they are staring at me, and im staring at them back, were like in some cornfield... and thats about it

Ben- ok.... so

Isaac- well....I'm not done.. this is wear the good stuff comes in.. i was holding a note, you know like this one.. but it had a bunch of numbers on it like a date

it said "3-30, 6:30 PM... Be there, Be ready.... in blood

Ben- interesting

Jack- March 30th, that's tomorrow

Isaac- yeah, so what do we do

Ben- what do you mean

Isaac- i think were suppose to meet there

Ben- what meet... what... meet who

Isaac- in the cornfield. tomorrow at 6:30 at night

Ben- come on Isaac, you need to just relax, man your freaking out

Isaac- i just have this urge to go there tomorrow... thats all i been thinking, that's basically all i can think about

Ben- well... its stupid... its nothing but some ass*ole or ass*oles doing a prank on everybody...

Isaac- well im gonna go

Ben- go where

Isaac- the cornfield

Ben- what cornfield?

Isaac- the cornfield by the old night club.... Rocky's nightclub

Ben- Rocky's......out there in Springville

Isaac- yes

Ben- why would you say its there

Isaac- cause i saw the building in my dream

Ben- oh Isaac. snap out of it buddy your turning into Jack.. man, jesus

Jack- hey... watch it

Ben- my two best friends are nutjobs

Jack-hey.... fair point

Isaac- look im going there tomorrow, and you guys are either with me or not

Ben- what... with you... come on, we don't need to go to some cornfield man

Isaac- yes we do

Ben- that's a two-hour drive

Isaac- so what

Ben- your playing me (points a finger) im not gonna argue over something stupid

Isaac- im not playing you, Ben... im just telling you what im gonna do tomorrow, and your either with me.. or not

Ben-what are you gonna do there, what are you suppose do.. are the masked beach boys gonna meet you there as well.. are they gonna be there

Isaac- yes i think so

Ben- oh my god...

Isaac- whatever... im out

(Isaac gets up and is ready to leave)

Isaac- by the way, i took the fortunate task of going through both your guys lockers at the party last night, as well... and look what i found.... i forgot to mention.. takes out the two notes, and gives them each to Ben and Jack putting them on the bedside table...both saying the same thing as Isaac's "Beyond Hell... There is only Psycho-Games"

Ben- oh god, thanks Isaac... i guess

Isaac- yeah... you will.... I'll see you guys later (walks out)

Ben- you know i never thought i would know someone as insane as you, Jack

Jack- me either

(Ben goes over to pick up the note... in the instance, he gets a violent flash.... a crazy rumble in his head...... shaking..... violently....)

Ben- ahahhahhh

(Jack turns away again from the mirror... finally) you alright Ben.. (jack goes to put his palm on the table, touching the note and gets the same violent flash.. Ben's flash finally ends... with Jack ending soon later... both breathing hard at the end)

Jack- what the hell

Ben- holy sh*t what the hell

Jack- did you see... i got the...

Ben- see what

Jack- holy sh*t... the.. oh god.. holy fu*k me

Ben- what the hell was that..... when i touched the note

Jack- yeah.... and..... yo

Ben- oh jesus.....

Jack- you know.. i think i saw it

Ben- saw what

Jack- you saw it to... the dream, the cornfield, Isaac's deam

Ben- yeah.... i though his visions were peaceful.. not like this

Jack- what are we going to do...

Ben- what do you mean?

Jack- i don't feel good

Ben- what...?

Jack- im gonna... i think we should call Isaac tomorrow

Ben- about what

Jack- you know about the thing

Ben- what man..... come on

Jack- did you just not feel what happened when we touched those notes

Ben- yeah but

Jack- were calling Isaac tomorrow, finding out more about this cornfield

Ben- no were not, tell me your not buying into his crap

Jack- DID YOU JUST NOT FEEL WHAT I FELT (said jack in a loud voice) yes we are... tomorrow were calling him... were going to that field tomorrow

Ben- i don't know

Jack- yes we are..... yes we are, there's no way were not

Ben- hey you lost your Italian accent

Jack- shut the fu*k up Ben.. were going to the cornfield tomorrow, and that's that

Ben- ok.... and then what... do you not remember.. they said the masked guys had weapons.... meaning there most likely going to kill us, if we go.. if this thing turns out to be true

Jack- well... then we bring weapons

Ben- yeah like what.....

Jack- were find something, my uncle has alot of weapons, he was in army.. you know he has lots of guns in the basement

Ben- do you listen to what you are saying, Jack.. come on guns.... weapons.. cornfields.....and blond haired psychos.... your uncle is not gonna allow to take guns

Jack- were see about that (Jack gets ready to leave the house) ill call you tomorrow morning.. and then I'll be over there afternoon.. ill try and get the guns.. I'll call Isaac, and were be over hear before we leave

Ben- well..but..

Jack- save it Ben.... were going to springville tomorrow (Jack leaves the room)

Ben- all great.. Springville.. yeah (ben slumps on his bed, he then starts to get a sick feeling in his stomach) what the hell.. (he looks over at the note one last time, and starts to get extremely dizzy.. (Jack starts to come back up in the room)

Jack- uhh.. i can't make it home, Ben i got to stay.... jesus..... im about to pass out.. i wonder if the kids that touched these notes last night,fell asleep at the school..... who the hell knows (he then falls on the floor unconscious.. )

Ben- Jack you alright...... alri..... (Jack then soon becomes unconscious as well)

(End of Part 1)

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By evilvegeta74

This is a really good story, the characters are very interesting and I like how the story is developing ,thats top notch, Jack's a funny guy, Ican really visualize whats happening here,and looking foward to what these guys are about to be introduced to. Good -reading!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@Godbreaker: It's good, it's like a play but I'm too sure where this is set nor backgrounds, actions going on etc. It's lomg but it's good (I will get around to the other parts)

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

that was interesting...

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By theik2

The introduction was a bit long. Its an intriguing start.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By tomdickharry1984

It's looonng! Just me havin a winge & a cry, ignore it! S'good but I dont realy know what going on? Mayb I have to read the next one, but som setting/action would make this beter. Good job, need a nap, longread...tired now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz