Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 93- Vengeance, Part 1

It has been a long tough road. The skies were white and the clouds started to appear as if it’s goin’ to rain at any moment. Yet, the bright sun hides in between the clouds. Texas was a familiar place where I used to go back in time and capture Deadpool. But the task wasn’t easy though. The good thing is that I had Kane to help me. To say that, it was quite a long time ago. The bad sheriff who tried to steal the time travel object in his own hands. He also planned to use it for power. I had to kill him anyways before he did anythin’ dangerous to the timeline. Now, I wonder if the altered history remained intact since I killed the bad sheriff and the crazy Wade’s gangsters in the Old West.

When I flew to Texas, I ordered a brand new bike so that I could drive through the dry sands. Texas seemed to be a quiet place if ya ask me. There was nobody to bug ya around or try to ask someone for a lift. However, there was one hitchhiker who wanted a lift back home, because the hitchhiker’s bike ran out of fuel. I helped to check the fuel shortage and believed he was right. The hitchhiker looked like someone who had to find a job. More like a drifter who would travel from one place to another. He was calm and usually quiet. Since there was no other way for the hitchhiker to get back home, I told him to hop behind my bike. While ridin’ the bike, I asked a few questions regardin’ the appearance of William Stryker. The hitchhiker thought for a moment and said he neva heard of one man comin’ to Texas. I wanted to know if anyone had seen the d@mn b@$t@rd in Texas. Some of these Texans may not know around these parts. But I’m hopin’ that someone could help me to find him. The reason how I knew that Stryker came to Texas is because the quite old Nick Fury helped me. He sure do know a lot of things about the old general Stryker.

We reached a different town in Texas, which felt similar like the last time I, Bolt, and Kane came. The town was filled with the wild cowboys ridin’ their horses. Some of the horses were brown, black. The other was white. Most of the cowboys were male. But there were also few females one ridin’ along with their friends, or boyfriends for that matter. I parked the bike besides the local bar. I asked the hitchhiker if he wanted any drink at this point. He showed a smile across his face and nodded. We got off the bike and went inside the bar. The bar had so many cowboys, playin’ some cards with each other. A female waitress just passed us like some bird swiftin’ through the air. We found our empty seats and sat on them comfortably. A female bartender took a quick notice of us.

“Hello there. What you two boys like to drink?”

“I like to have some plain beer,” I replied. “What about you?” I asked to the seemingly quiet hitchhiker who sat beside me.

“Well?” the bartender asked and her face lookin’ down upon the hitchhiker. It seems to me that the hitchhiker thinks a lot these days.

“I like to have the same as him,” the hitchhiker finally replied.

“Alright. Two plain beers coming right up.” The bartender started to pour some beer from the taps and onto the two glasses. She gave the beers to us. I drank the beer in a slight gulp while the hitchhiker didn’t take a sip yet.

“By the way, the name’s Logan,” I said my name to the hitchhiker after nearly half an hour of bike ride. The hitchhiker kept quiet, lookin’ at his glass of beer. He had blond hair and wore a black jacket. He also wore black pants that matches the colour of his jacket. He looked serious enough to say somethin’. After a moment of silence, the hitchhiker spoke up.

“The name’s….Johnny. Johnny Blaze.”

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 94- Vengeance, Part 2.

Holy $h!t! The hitchhiker was Johnny? It looks like the Ghost Rider has a plan up his sleeve. Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. It’s time for another h*llish ride, bubs. SNIKT!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

Man your volume of writing is still impressive! I liked it. Two minor things in the one sentence "He alos wore black pant" should probably read "He ALSO wore black PANTS".

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@batkevin74: Thanks! Also thanks for pointing out the error. :)

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.