Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 82- The Fury

Mind can be a powerful tool to play with. Sometimes, you have to deal with the kinda situations. In my case, I always have to deal with it. No matter how many times I find myself in these tough times. Charles Xavier showed me everythin' that there is to know. There are things which I neva knew it comin'. It's like a secret surprise waitin' for me. Or a birthday gift. But that gift just popped out of the baldie's head. I know callin' that name wouldn't be appropriate. If the general knew my bad jokes around the corner, I would certainly get in trouble.

Charles turned out to be a powerful and a psychic mutant if ya ask me. When he linked his mind towards my mine, the images flashed through my eyes, thinkin' all the wild stuff were quite real. But they were actually real and it took place in the past. Psi-Borg intended to screw my mind so that Stryker can be safe. I bet ya anythin' that Stryker told Psi-Borg to keep me away from him. So that I would forget about the old motherf*ckin' general completely. Even though I thought that the Great Beast was causin' my mental condition, Psi-Borg played a big role in his part. I recalled that he showed these horrible delusions while I slept in the hypersleep chamber.

I sat on the backseat of the military helicopter, thinkin' about the things that Charles had shown me. I was on my way to the deep jungles of Arizona where Psi-Borg was rumored to be hidin'. Not to mention he also had a secret experimental facility where he was also conductin' his work on the psychic powers of the human mind. He said that I had to be careful in order to battle Psi-Borg at any kinda level. The mind freak proved to be powerful than any psychic could imagine. Even better than the great Charles Xavier himself. After showin' these images to me, Charles explained a bit about his past. I wondered if he ever goin' to explain how his legs were disabled in the first place. But he had a good reason not to explain it. Maybe, he knew that it didn't matter to me. Or that he had read my mind already. Charles Xavier was a geneticist and a famous one too. He conducted studies on genetics to several of his students at college or high schools for that matter. The teacher taught how the human evolution works and birth of the mutants occured. He had theories explain' why these mutants were born. The theory is that they had an X-gene within them and the mutants had neva known about it. But there was another side of the theory. This theory could prove fatal for mutants whose powers weren't manifested yet. Even the great Charles himself doesn't even know that answer. But he referred to me as an example though. When he said it, I was kinda shocked and suprised.

"It's true, Logan."

"Why are ya tellin' me this?"

"Because you're one of them. Or at least....you were."

"What?"

"I know it sounds confusing to you. But it's the truth. You had the healing factor within you. I have read your top personnel files, Logan. Believe me."

"But....my healin' factor was artificial."

"I guess General Hudson never told you."

It was that moment when I asked the general about my healin' factor. Whether it was artificial or not. But the general revealed the truth behind it. I had the healin' factor when I was a young kid. But that healin' ability neva showed up or even heal my past injuries. I tried to recall the events that happened in my childhood life. The life that I always wanted to remember. But that childhood life was gone. As if though it faded away from existence. Xavier couldn't show the life in front of me because the depths of my mind was somehow bein' fractured due to the past experiments. Yea, Stryker was the only person who wanted to see the best in every human test subject. And it was me.

I also asked Charles how these mutants can manifest their powers even though they had the hidden X-gene. He heard that there was an experimental procedure which has been developed by a great geneticist. That geneticist came to be known as Romulus.

"Romulus?"

"You may have not heard of him. But I also don't know the true facts."

"I think I've heard that name before."

"Well, Logan. You only need to understand this. Romulus created a formula that unlocks the genetic code within mutants."

"Wait a minute! Are you sayin'...."

"That's right, Logan. I know what you're thinking."

As those past thoughts came to my mind, the helicopter finally landed on the jungle. At first, I had to take a plane in order to find the military-based operations just like Department H. Then I had to take a helicopter ride in order to reach the wild jungle. I have neva been to Arizona before. Arizona seemed like a deserted place where hikers would take a wild hike on the big sand mountains. But there were also slight jungles bein' present and not even a single animal would be found. It felt like a Mayan jungle to me.

I stepped forward to the deserted jungle and kept my eyes peeled on any intruder comin' in my way. The helicopter took off and left me behind so that no one would know I was bein' sent as a military soldier. I walked towards the jungle, smellin' anyone on track. This will be a tough mission to handle since Psi-Borg can block my mind from findin' him. Once I find that mind-blowin' b@$t@rd, I'm goin' to slice every single cybrog part of his body for good. But first, I needed him to tell me where the old Stryker is.

While I walked through the deep jungle, there were footsteps bein' heard from twenty inches away from me. The sound of these footsteps were happenin' too fast that my wild eyes seemed to lost track of them. I used my super-vision to see what kinda people were possibly comin'. All of a sudden, I was pushed backwards by an invisible force, hittin' my back behind the tree. The force pulled me down and my face got badly hit on the ground. Then I went back up, slammin' against the tree again. My arms and legs weren't able to move properly. I just found myself stuck like a f*ckin' statue. The sheer invisible force pulled myself backwards like a hard brick on the wall. The slight movements were still there. But I can feel the nerves gettin' damaged every minute as I tried to move. A few minutes later, a group of four people just came out of nowhere. It was three guys and a girl. They seemed to look like some angry teenagers comin' right from a high-school. One guy was Asian lookin' and the other two guys were white. The girl looked like she came from a Mexican country. I bet she was a Latino for all I know. The Asian teen came in front of me while bein' frozen like a dead statue. He spoke in a harshly manner.

"Logan....Psi-Borg has warned us about you."

"Who....Who.....are you guys?" I asked, tryin' to speak as much as I can. Not knowin' the true extent that the powers these kids already possessed.

"Who are we?" the Asian asked with tough seriousness. "You'll find out soon enough."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 83- Mentor.

Holy $h!t! Who are these four young people? And how are they connected with Psi-Borg? Find out in the next mind-blowing chapter of Wolverine. You betta watch out, kids. An attitude can be a big problem here. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.