Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 8- The Battle Within

I fired the first shot at the big Cap but he managed to block it by usin' his shield. I should have known he was quite fast though. David kept shootin' at the American hero. Cap threw his shield and knocked David's gun away from his hands. I took out my adamantium claws and tried to slash his body. Cap still used his protective shield against me. David threw a plasma blast at Cap's shield to see if it can be broken through. But the shield ain't.

It seems that we're facin' a tough guy after all. I wished Psi-Borg gave us some clues how to defeat Cap. This whole battle betta be not a test here. If it was a test, I would surely be angry about it. You don't wanna mess with such guys like me. Because I ain't nice.

Cap came rushin' through and knocked us off like a wild bull. He kept fightin' like some kind of old wrestler. This guy neva quit. I guess that's why people call him the "Greatest American Hero". I just wanna say this that it's all pure luck. Let's see if he can beat me since I have a doctor on my back. I'm not the only one, ya know.

Cap rammed us with his big iconic shield and we fell down like rats. It reallys hurts that much. You neva want to get hurt with Cap's shield. A thing like that will definitely cut your head off. Who knows if Cap have done a thing like it before. I really wanna know.

"Logan! Listen to me! You don't have to do this," said the Cap who tries to say things which ain't true. Sometimes, I neva try to hear a word of what he said. I just don't know but I get the feelin' that the Cap guy might be tellin' the truth.

Cap puched on David's stomach before he threw another plasma blast. The American hero hit my partner's back and David felt unconscious. "David!" I screamed as I was runnin' to attack Cap. But Cap took off his shield and banged on my head like a steel crowbar. I felt a bit dizzy but I managed myself to stay standin' in front of Cap.

"Logan, you have to listen to me. For goodness sake, they're using you."

"What makes you think that, bub?"

"Don't you get it? I was there in the training session."

"Trainin' session? What you're talkin' about, bub?"

At first, I was confused of what he said. Then I realized that somethin' was wrong here. I tried to remember of what Cap was sayin' to me. I just wish I knew of what the f*ck is goin' on.

"I know you don't remember of anything happened to you. But you have to believe me. It's the truth. Project X is us...."

Cap's words stopped as a large shadowy figure came behind Cap and rammed through his gut from the back. Cap cried in out in pain and it was Victor Creed who's enjoyin' his almost special kill.

"Well, what do you know. I slowed the Cap down for you, Logan. You can't just stand here, talkin' to this nutcase. Will you?"

I hesitated and didn't know what to do. I always have my own doubts of who or what I am. I...just don't know.

"What are you waitin' for, Logan? Kill him. Now's your chance. You want to make Stryker proud. Don't you?"

"I..."

"Logan...I know you're...confused. I...know what they did...to you. It's...ok. But...I think...the only way to understand what...is going on here...is to...kill me. That's...the only way. Isn't it?"

I was stunned when I heard those familiar words. Was I still in the trainin' simulation or sessions which I never expected? Cap may be right that I was still confused. I didn't know what to say.

"Just....kill me, Logan. Just...."

I was still hesitant to kill Cap. I felt somethin' which I have neva felt before. Then I began to saw some flashes of World War 2. I saw Cap was there includin' me. I don't know if that was really me. I just...can't seem to remember. I...can't.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

BLAM!

I heard a shot comin' from across the chamber room. It was David who took the shot at Cap's forehead. Cap was gone. He died as a true American hero. A hero who may have saved countless lives in the past.

"Good job, David. You have done it. Our mission is over. Better luck next time...Logan. Heh! Heh! Heh!"

David was starin' at me for a moment and was wonderin' if I had the will to shoot Cap down. I may have not killed him but we did our part on this risky mission. We contacted Stryker and shared the details about our success. We then had to take Cap's body in order to use it for experiments back at Project X. I think it's time to take a peaceful nap and forget about this whole d@mn thing. I just wish I knew what was Cap tryin' to tell me. I...wish I knew.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 9- The Secret.

WTF? I know what you're all thinking. But is this truly the end of Captain America? Will Logan able to remember of what Cap was trying to tell him? What will Project X do to Cap's body now? Find out the details in the next chapter of Wolverine. Somethin' ain't right here, folks. SNIKT!

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@The Impersonator said:

I heard a shot comin' from across the chamber room. It was David who took the shot at Cap's forehead. Cap was gone. He died as a true American hero. A hero who may have saved countless lives in the past.

YOU KILLED CAP? WT? Hang on...somethings up...good chapter

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@4donkeyjohnson: Thanks! Keep on reading and you'll see. =P

The Impersonator