Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 72- Sabretooth, Part 2

Location- Germany.

Year- 1940.

Time- Unknown.

We kept trainin' as the best soldiers there can be. So that we could save America and prevent the Germans from conquerin' it. Includin' Adolf Hitler, the madman behind the Jewish massacre. Victor neva really cared about innocent people dyin' in his footsteps. He was rough, alright. He always like to kill for sport. But how many times would he do it? Just to make America proud? Heh! I can't say that for sure. I just want to get over this war thing and live in peace.

It was the second year of another trainin' camp. Even though we were the only Canadians joinin' the American army, we proved our skills to them. But they don't know we have the healin' factors except for one man. This man used to spy on us like anythin'. I used to see him for the first time when Victor and I just came from the widow's house. He was like sorta thin, not that strong-lookin'. But he did have the courage to speak to us privately. That was the time when we were in the bar, with full of Americans talkin' to each other, drinkin', laughin', and doin' other fun things. It was a surprise moment that this man came to recruit the two best people there are. Victor sure liked the idea of this kinda recruitment. It was a different kind though. Yet, we do have the skills to prove ourselves useful for the Americans. Now, the man brought us to this trainin' camp with the rest of the American soldiers. Some of them kinda made fun of Victor and he didn't like it a bit. The blond b@$t@rd used to spit on the American faces, tellin' them to f*ck off. I tried to calm my friend down. But not even my words would come to Victor's dirty mouth.

The man who recruited us, claimed to come from part of a secret agency. He was a man full of secrets like not tellin' his name or explainin' the reason behind our recuritment. He looked like a soldier to us. But I doubt he would be a soldier. I guess, ya could say he was a secret agent who came to look for the best men in town.

The trainin' ground was harsh, muddy, and a little bit cold. We had to run through the depths of water, lookin' out for possible enemies as if they were goin' to come and attack us. The Americans were actin' like the enemies so that we could defeat the Germans in real kinda situations. We fought and beat them down like several times. The trainin' took days and nights in order to become stronger than ever. Due to our healin' factors, we neva got tired. We just kept goin' and goin' until we decided to take some rest. The secret agent took some notice that we could do things that no humans could ever achieve. He watched over us like some guardian who takes care of his children. Once we finished our trainin', the agent came towards us, showin' a slight smile across his face. We were like pantin' as if though we were actually tired this time.

"You boys looks like you both needed more rest," said the agent who took a single cigar and lit it with fire. I'm guessin' he likes to smoke these days. Puffin' up the smoke as always even when we were trainin' in the muddy soil of Germany.

"Yea, what's it to you?" I asked. We don't even know your name."

"It's a secret. The reason why I came here is because the two of you."

"Why? You found out?" I asked.

"I know everything."

Victor looked up to the agent, wonderin' if he was tellin' a lie. But it ain't a lie. He was tellin' the truth. An agent wouldn't want to spill out some secrets right in front of the Americans includin' the both of us. We needed to make sure that the agent is actually tellin' the right information. He may not able to tell us everythin'. At least he should have said his name.

"You want to know my name? That doesn't matter now," the agent said with patience. "But you can call me, Agent N."

"N? What's that stand for? Nuts?" Victor asked jokingly. The agent turned over to the big blond beast and came closer to him. The puffs of white smoke came all over the Sabretooth's face. Victor might be pissed off by his serious looks. But he sure wanna take a piece of the action.

"You have a problem with that, Victor? I suggest you keep your mouth shut. We're preparing ourselves for a mission here."

"We're aware of it, Agent N," I interfered. "But what we would like to know what this secret mission is about?"

The agent stayed quiet for a while and continued smokin' his old cigar. He must have got that cigar durin' the old days. And who knows he used to smoke when he was also younger at the time. A strong addiction or a habit if ya ask me. The agent finally explains the whole secret mission.

"We're on a mission to assassinate Hitler."

Victor and I looked towards each other and wonder if the agent had said some kinda joke. There was no way that any American could find Hitler at this stage of war. We're talkin' about thousands of German soldiers, gettin' ready to protect their true leader. Not to mention that Johann Schmidt was also on his side.

"You got be kiddin' us. How are we gonna do this thing?" I asked.

"It's up to both of you. You will lead some of the American soldiers to attack the German raid and distract them. That way, you both can hunt down the madman."

"What about Johann Schmidt?" I asked another question curiously.

"Ah yes. The one who always working side by side with Hitler. He's not to underestimated."

We already heard the news about the Johann guy. He used to sent dozens of soldiers into the battlefield and wipe out the Americans in one blow. It was a matter of time that the American soldiers had to do somethin' drastically. So the agent comes into the play and knew what we were capable of. Agent N also knew of our special abilities includin' the healin' factors. He must have learned about us before we even came to this rotten place.

"It's the only way to end this war. But there's another catch," the secret agent said.

"Like what?" Victor asked again impatiently.

"Johann Schmidt has some kind of power. He discovered it somewhere in the deep rubble of an old abandoned factory in Germany."

"Here? What kinda power is it?" I asked.

"That I don't know. But you have to find out. I'm leading a task force up to this point. It's called Team X."

Present.....

Team X. It was the team that got started back in the 1940s. At first, I thought the old Nick Fury has made a deal with Stryker. But Nick said that he had nothin' to do with him. Stryker made his own Team X version after the old one got sorta disbanded. He wanted to see that super-humans and mutants can kill any target from their own sight. Especially when these targets were not meant to be killed. I may have killed all of them. But Sabretooth? Well, he ain't gonna change a bit about it. That's how he is and always was. Now, he just sits in the famous bar of Germany, drinkin' his favourite beer. I recalled the good old times from this place. Like how we used to chat in several occasions. Even after we had done several secret missions that no American soldier or citizen knew about. I was waitin' impatiently for Victor's answer to the fact that we have to hunt Stryker down for good. He just neva listens and I knew he still wouldn't. I was able to recall that mission where we had to assassinate Hitler. But the mission went horribly wrong. I didn't wanna say this but it's the whole d@mn truth.

"Victor....I ain't interested in any kind of fight. You got that? I only came here to look for that d@mn b@$t@rd."

Victor finished drinkin' another beer and kinda slammed it back on the table. I guess he had enough of me, askin' the same d@mn old questions.

"Come with me. I'll tell you everything," Victor said with a surprise.

He put some cash on the table and I did the same. We got up from our stools and went outside the bar. Then we went further away from the bar where nobody could hear what we were about to say. Victor stopped near some barn. All of a sudden, he threw a hard punch on my face, which spewed some of my blood on the ground. I started to realize that he was gettin' tired of my questions.

"You idiot. You really think I could help you find him? Think again, Logan. He offered me tons of money for doin' a h*ll lot of work for him. We're animals and don't even forget that."

"Alright," I said with out of patience. "You wanna fight me? You got it, bub!"

SNIKT! SNIKT!

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 73- Sabretooth, Part 3.

Holy crap! Will Logan and Victor be able to kill Hitler alone? But how they're going to find this guy? What kind of power does the Red Skull have? I think you know. Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Ok, Victor. One more fight and that's it! You got it? SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.