Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 51- Mouthless

It was a bright and sunny mornin'. This wasn't the thing that I signed up for. Deep in my mind, I had a feelin' that I wasn't doin' the right thing. There are so many things I did in the past which I ain't even proud of. This isn't the first time that it actually happened. I tried to remember things but my mission was entirely focused in findin' the rest of the Team X members. Yea, I have to say it's quite a long road ahead of me. But I ain't the only one who's goin' and huntin' down the motherf*cker$. I have a kid here, who goes by the name of Bolt. His real name was Chris Bradley. He had a bad history of abuse which happened a long time ago. That's all he can remember. But not even the rest. Not even after he joined Team X at the point while I was recruitin' the new members.

We were headin' over the hills to check up on our first target. This target will not be easy to catch for all I know. That's why I have Chris here so that he can electrocute the crazy son of a b!tch as many times as he want. He was kinda like the first priority for us. Because he can be unstoppable.

While we were walkin' up the hills, Chris can feel the electric energy flowin' around him. I don't know if that's part of his powers. But I can't say for sure he was unable to control his powers due to the fact he had a fear of darkness. I know the whole story behind it because I read his secret files. I had to learn some information about the young kid before I hired him. The same thing goes for the rest of the new members.

Chris can still feel the energy and I noticed some sparks emanating from the tip of his fingers. He was strugglin' to control his power and yet he was trained for it. Sometimes, you gotta give the kid some harsh lessons. I taught him how to use his powers so that the mission can be a success. General Hudson knew that I could train him properly. So that bad sparks won't fly all over the place.

The hills was quite high and we noticed some kind of shelter with smoke coming out of it. We figured that it could be the crazy mercenary who's just sitting there, waitin' to attack us. I sprung my adamantium claws out just in case if the crazy Wade would attack me. Chris moved slowly as he tried to control the electrical energy flowing around his body. I told the kid to stay back and find out what's that crazy b@$t@rd up to. The reason why he's crazy is because it's just how he was born to be. I read his personnel files and found out that he was discovered by Project X. Yea, something tells me this $h!thead never wanted to join the bad group after all. But I don't know how they discovered him. They claimed to be sayin' that he was lyin' half-dead. Nothing much else which was said in his d@mn profile. I asked the general some questions about the mercenary. He didn't want to give out any details. Because it was all a secret. The general also claims that he doesn't know anything much about it. Yea, right.

The merc was sittin' on a tree log where he seemed to be enjoyin' the sunset. I walked up slowly behind him as I was ready to pounce on his ugly skin. The merc turned around and saw me. He quickly took his gun and began to aim at myself just like any mercenary would.

"Logan? Is that.....you?"

I stayed quietly as if though I never knew the crazy merc. I turned around a bit to see if the kid is doin' fine. Somethin' tells me that this ain't gonna be good.

"Listen, pal. You know me, right?"

"Yeah. It's been a long time. Right? OH LOGAN! I MISSED YOU!"

"Yeah. Why don't ya just put your d@mn gun down and let's talk."

The crazy merc put his gun down and stares at myself for a while. His half-worn mask showed a slight bit of ugliness beneath his skin. I came here to find him and maybe ask some questions of what he's actually doin' here. It may very well be a trap.

"Ok, Wade. Spill out what you're doin' here. Then I have to take you in."

"Ummmm.....Take me in?"

"You know what I mean. It's time to go back."

The crazy merc was scratchin' his head as if though he doesn't know what I'm talkin' about. He walked around in circles with the back of his tight-gripped hands. I told him to stop playin' games but he ain't wanna listen to a d@mn word I say.

"Hey Wade! Stop playin' games. I'm askin' you a question. What are you doin' here?"

The crazy merc finally stopped and said somethin' to myself. I never expected this to happen. After all the hard search and usin' the latest trackin' technology, I and the Bolt have finally found the d@mn mercenary. He began to talk in a more childish way. He mentioned that he found something precious and he never wanted to leave behind it. I wonder what's this precious thing is all about. It may be a dangerous surprise to me.

I noticed that Chris was comin' near to the camp. Wade saw the kid, probably knew what was actually taken place. The kid interrupted the Wade's strange details about the object he had found. I told the young kid to stay back. Wade took out his gun again and was ready to shoot the Bolt. But Chris charged an electric bolt and threw at the crazy merc's face. I told the kid to back down since we wanted to capture the mercenary for good.

"Chris, just stay back," I said.

"Then why I was recruited? Isn't that what this is all about?"

I gotta tell ya that this kid is quite right. He knew he had potential to become a part of Team X. He had honed his skills and abilities which he had learned back at Department H. That was the only way to train the new recruits in joinin' the mission.

Wade just got up quickly and went inside his big bunker. I went after him but Chris goes the other way around to send a flyin' electric bolt on his skull. The bunker had a lot of fire-power which Wade could easily use against us. But the fact is that Wade was just standing there without even tryin' to shoot or run.

"What are ya up to, Wade?"

"I can't tell you, Logan. HA! HA!"

Bolt was comin' behind him, generatin' enough electricity around the bunker. I moved away as fast I can so that I won't get electrocuted. There were some sparks flyin' around the place. But I managed to cover myself. I told the d@mn kid to stay back. Some kids won't even listen to ya.

I got up and saw that Chris threw some electric bolts on Wade's body. The merc fell back a few inches away. He then got up and took out an object from his pouch. The object was small and round, which shaped like a pentagon. I told the crazy Wade what object he was holdin' right there. But before he could say anything about the strange object. He pressed some kinda button and a small screen showed a timer. It was countin' down in seconds, which just made myself realize that it was a f*ckin' time bomb.

Chris was also astonished but he was confused though. He tried to charge some electric bolts. But he didn't want to charge a bomb just in case it might kill him. I told Chris to stay back and yet he still didn't listen.

"Logan....I can feel this.....energy. Something's not right here."

"It's ok, kid. You just get out of the bunker and I'll do the job. Ya got that?"

The kid was movin' slowly behind and I knew he still wouldn't listen to me. I had to make a choice. I had to stop the crazy Wade from blowin' us up. I may be able to survive but I ain't sure about Chris. I looked at the timer and the countdown was near to zero. Wade took his object and raised up high. I ran as fast as I could and try to catch the bomb before it's too late. But there was a flash all of a sudden. A white flash of light which just came out of nowhere. The light just covered the whole bunker and we were engulfed by it.

It was all black and I couldn't see a d@mn thing. There were memories flashin' by and I couldn't even tell what the h*ll was goin' on. I'm guessin' those were just old memories which I used to have. Memories that I should able to remember. I was thinkin' that I and Wade would be the only ones to survive the blast. But I found myself lyin' down in the dry ground. There were big mountains that reached over the skies. I was able to see several birds flyin' through those mountains. I woke up slightly and stared at the big mountains for a while. It must be some kind of valley but it sure doesn't fit the right place. I heard the sounds of the gallopin' horses. These horses were wild enough that the riders wanted to get here and see what I was up to. But I hadn't even the slightest idea of what was actually goin' on here. Not even a d@mn clue. The strange thing is that I also find myself wearing some western-style clothes. It didn't make any sense.

There were three men who had worn their hats and western-style clothes too. They came ridin' their horses until they stopped right in front of me. One of the men had a sheriff tag on the right side of his black coat. He spoke up in his Texan accent like any other cowboy would talk in the Old West.

"You there. Yeah, you must be Logan. Right?"

"What? How do ya my name?"

"We got some information from someone. It wasn't easy finding you."

"You must have got the wrong guy, bub."

"Ain't that right? Why don't you come with us? Eh?"

I didn't know what these western police wanted to do with me. It seems that I got charged for a crime which I didn't commit. I asked the sheriff what I did wrong. He didn't say anythin' much. But he did say that he will tell once I go with them and head to jail. At that moment, I just wish I knew where was Bolt and that crazy b@$t@rd was. But for now, I just need to act cool and pretend that I'm goin' along with the ride here. Somethin' tells me that this was all part of Wade's f*cked up plan.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 52- Western Wolverine, Part 1.

WTF? Did Wolverine just jumped back in time? Or is this some kind of Wade's wacky tricks? What happened to Chris and Wade? Have they went back in time as well? We don't know for sure. But you have to find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. It looks like I have to just get along with these wild cowboys. Ain't it? SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.