Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 48- Distractions

I was still sleepin' on the hospital bed. Yea, the same room that I always find myself bein' brought in. I had trouble sleepin' sometimes and couldn't forget what Psi-Borg said. It was a terrifyin' experience if ya ask me. I didn't know where Psi-Borg was communicatin' from. Because the fact is that he was part of Project X. Project X always have their own dirty secrets. The people, the higher-ups or whoever they are. They won't let a d@Mn word come out of their mouths.

There was a nurse comin' by this patient room. She checked to see if I was doin' alright durin' the last five hours of sleep. Like I said, I ain't wanna sleep until I find out the truth behind the....Great Beasts.

The nurse was givin' me dinner on the tray. She told that I have to get up and eat. Since she knows that I haven't eaten anythin' yet. The food was some chicken and rice. I always use to eat these kinds of food back in my days. This small dinner reminds myself of Thanksgivin'.

The nurse went away and said goodnight to me. Before she went to perform other duties, I asked the whereabouts of Heather. The nurse pointed out she was busy but she knew that I had to see her. Because Heather is the only psychologist whom I can count on. So the hard-workin' nurse said the exact location of Heather's main office. The reason I had to ask is not that I needed help. But I want to know the answers about the Great Beasts. Psi-Borg said that Heather had a deep connection with these supernatural beings.

I finished eatin' the food tray and got up from the hospital bed. I waited to see if any nurses or doctors were walkin' around. Because these people were really d@Mn busy. Yet, they have the will to save people's lives. No matter what kind of people they are. Human or mutant.

The hallways were quiet as I was walkin' across the cleaned marble floors. I saw the other patients were sleepin' on other rooms. There was one patient readin' a book. I couldn't quite catch the title. Because I didn't wanna waste my time and findin' out these kinds of things.

The general hospital is very big as tall as a buildin'. I guess Department H had the resources to build this place. They must have put a lot of money into it. These days that big people have big things on their plates.

There was a door that showed to the right of the hallways. I opened the door and it lead to the upstairs. I walked up the stairs and reached the final door. This door must be leadin' to the top floor of the general hospital. There must be top-level and high-paid doctors here.

I opened the door and took a peek. There were still aren't any doctors around, walkin' through the top floor. I could smell Heather's scent quite far away from here. Even in my patient's clothes, I didn't really care if I had to get out of the borin' patient room.

I was walkin' towards the hallways and turned left. There was a door which had Heather's name on it. I slowly walked towards the front door and smell if anyone is around besides her. But Heather was the only person in her office. I knocked the door twice. I waited and heard that Heather was gettin' up from her chair. She opened the door slowly and was surprised to see me.

"Logan?"

I was standin' and lookin' at her beautiful face. She did have glasses on and even though doctors don't wear them all the time. She was still a hard-workin' lady and I got the feelin' that she ain't slept yet.

"Logan...What are you doing here? You were supposed to rest. Who told you I was here?"

"Your nurse told me. I had to find out the answers."

"Answers? Like what?"

"I think it's best we should talk in private. Would ya mind if I come in?"

She allowed myself to enter her office. The room was quite big as her hubby's. The room was nice, tidy, and clean as a horse. Any doctor would want to have his or her office like this.

"Ok Logan. What is it you want to talk about?"

"It's about the Great Beasts. Have you heard of them?

"Great Beasts?"

"Yea. You know what I'm talkin' about. I'm sure you must have heard these things before."

"Logan. I have never heard of these...beasts. What makes you think I know about them?"

"Psi-Borg told me. He said you have encountered one of them."

"What? Psi-Borg? When did you talk with him?"

"Durin' the therapy session. I don't know if ya heard while I was sayin' durin' the session. But it's the truth."

"But..."

"But what?"

"Logan. It was a past memory. There's no way you could commuicate with him at this stage."

"Why? He's a f*ckin' telepath. You should know that."

"I know he is. But how do you know it's really him?"

"He's dead, Heather. One of the Great Beasts attacked his mind. I can smell him."

Heather didn't say anythin' first and wondered if I was actin' crazy as a mental patient. Sometimes, you may neva know that you could be wrong for seein' such wild things.

"Logan...we haven't got any clues if Psi-Borg was actually alive. You must have met him somewhere. Like...the abandoned Project X facility."

"To tell ya the truth, he wasn't there. You could also tell the others yourself."

"I didn't had the time. They're still in a state of shock."

"Ok then. Why can't you tell me about the Great Beasts? You have the answers. I bet every single cash on it."

"Logan, I told you. I haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about."

"You haven't heard of the Great Beasts?"

"There were just legends, Logan. Stories which were meant to scare children in the night. That's it."

"Psi-Borg said you met one of these beings in your childhood past."

"Have you ever thought it wasn't Psi-Borg at all? The whole point of the therapy is to let yourself enter the past memory."

"But he was dyin'. I'm sure it was him. I smelled him, d@mmit."

"Ok. If Aldo told you about the Great Beasts and me, did you see any connection?"

"I see you're tellin' a lie. Because I can hear your heartbeat right now."

Heather showed an angry look on her face. She was angry that I couldn't even trust her. She was placin' her hand on her face and was kinda frustated about this whole thing.

"Tell me, Heather. How can we beat this thing? Because you escaped from it."

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"JUST F*CKIN' TELL ME! WRAAAAAAAOOH!"

I protruded my adamantium claws from the knuckles and sliced her desk in half. All of her papers were slightly ripped off. Includin' the picture of her and the big general himself. Heather was shocked that I went mad like a wild animal. I kept quiet and didn't say any word to her beautiful face. She told myself to get out of her room. From there, I didn't ask any further questions. I felt bad what I did to her desk.

"Heather....I'm sorry."

Heather didn't say a word to me. She only wanted myself to get out of her office. I listened to her words and walked slowly. As I walked slowly, I felt the pain in my gut. Maybe it's the food that's killin' me. But I'm pretty sure it was the past rough therapy session. I knelt down on the floor and still felt the pain. Heather came to me and knelt down on the floor. She looked through my eyes and understand what I was goin' through. I was starin' down the floor and didn't look back at her face. I felt ashamed of what I did.

"Look at me...Logan."

I looked back at her beautiful face and saw a slight tear comin' from her eyes. She then kissed on my lips the same first day that I came here. It was a beautiful kiss and I felt it. The kiss was warm and peaceful. You could tell everythin' will be alright.

After the kiss, Heather said somethin' that I have neva expected in my life. I don't know if General Hudson would find about it. She told myself that there weren't any security cameras installed in her office. Because she wanted privacy with her own husband. Unfortunately, it didn't happen all the time. General Hudson was never there for her.

"Logan...Let's go to my room."

"But Heather...."

Heather didn't say anythin' further. She took my hands and showed me to her bedroom. She locked the door tightly and came in front of me. She took off her white coat and the rest of her clothes. She also removed her glasses and placed them on the small desk nearby. She had the black bra and her underwear on.

She then came over me and took my patient clothes off, throwin' them on the floor. We kissed each other, holdin' our half-naked bodies. Heather and I felt the sexiness all over the bedroom. She couldn't stand the heat and wanted to have $ex with me. Heather decided to remove my white underwear. She removed it and also threw it along with the rest of the worn clothes. She was standin' and sorta kneelin' on the bed. I touched her black bra and felt the soft bre@$t$ on her front body. I moved my hands through the back of her body and took off the bra. The bra came off and fell down the floor. Heather finally removed her black underwear and threw it aside. She came over my hairy body and kissed my lips.

We were holdin' each other bodies gently. I don't know if I'm actually feelin' the intense heat. But I sure had the strange feelin' that I really wanted to do it with her. Heather had that same feelin' too. She spread her sexy legs towards mine while kissin'.

She kissed all over my body and then lower. I can feel the beast inside of me. So calm and quiet that I could neva even forget. Sometimes, I felt like I wanted to release my animal side. But I didn't want to hurt Heather in the process.

Heather came up and stared at me. I took my hands, touchin' her soft cheeks. She straightened her orange-coloured hair which makes her more beautiful by the way. She kissed my lips the third time. I moved her to the side and this time she was on the bed. I came in front of her and hold her hands a bit tight. Her arms were straight as if I was actually rapin' her. I kissed her precious neck and feel the aroma from the orange hair. Her bre@$t$ were still soft as a cushion and I find my hairy chest touchin' hers. I slowly aimed for those cushions like I wanted to sleep on them. I kissed her body lower and lower as she was makin' an erotic sound.

I kissed the upper body and stared at her pretty face. I could tell that she wanted to do it. She straightened up her legs over mine and I then rammed my thing inside of her. She made a slight sound, closin' her eyes. I was movin' slowly until I pushed her body forwards like a car chase. While I was f*ckin' her, I heard deep voices comin' to my head again. I don't know if Heather can hear them. But I doubt she would ever believe me. Because she neva believed in such crazy $h!t. Heather called out to myself silently.

"Logan..."

"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!......."

"You are a....f*cking animal. You are a....f*cking animal. You are a....f*cking animal. You are a...."

I tried to stop hearin' those d@Mn voices. I wanted to tell Heather about the unknown situation. But she was enjoyin' her $exu@l pleasure. Not only that, she was enjoyin' me.

"Loooooogan! I know you are. Why don't you come out and try to defeat me? COME OUT!"

I cried out the thoughts from my head. I told it to get away from me. But it wouldn't even listen to a d@Mn word I say. I wanted the unknown thing to get out. I wanted it to........

"WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

"Logan...Ahhh..." Heather moaned a bit.

The thoughts went wild in my head and I felt tired. The tiredness led myself to lie over Heather's naked body. Heather breathed slowly as she was tired as well. I also took some breaths away because I f*cked her hardly. After four minutes, I moved to the other side of the bed.

"Logan...Are you alright?"

"Yea...I'm fine."

"Logan...I wanted to tell you something."

"About what?"

She kept silent for a moment. While I was lyin' over the bed, I kept thinkin' of what she's goin' to say. Because you can't read a woman's thought. You always have to wait for certain surprises. Even though you may neva like it.

"It's about the...Great Beasts."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 49- Disturbing Behaviour.

Motherf*cking $h!t! Anyways, what will Heather reveal about her childhood past in front of Logan? Also, watch out for the Team X members. Because they may say nasty things during their therapy sessions. How nasty it is? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. It's goin' to be one helluva time, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Nice!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points