Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 45- Crime and Punishment

I tried to wake up from a long sleep. But the tear gas had some strong effects on my body. Even though, the gas wasn't meant to kill us. I knew it was a poisonous gas. Since we had our own doctor on our backs. I was tied to a chair along with Victor. He was still asleep though. But he was beginnin' to open his eyes and was dumbdfounded that he was caught by the other possible criminals.

"What the f*ck? Logan, what's goin' on here? LOGAN! WAKE UP!"

I finally opened my eyes and can see the bright light shinin' from the windows. I think we were still back in the warehouse. But it must be a different one. I heard Victor's voice callin' out to me. He was wonderin' what the h*ll was goin' on here. I also wanted to know the truth.

"Uhhhh. How...many times we have to end up like this? My....head....."

"I'm not the only one, Logan. Don't even forget that."

"Are...we still in the warehouse?"

"I think so. Someone must have gotten the other crooks. I think they're dead."

"You're tellin' me, bub. It ain't nothin' like I have ever experienced."

"I liked to know who the f*ckin' b@$t@rd did this to us."

"You and me both, bub."

"Heh! Heh! We're just like brothers, Logan. Have you ever thought of that?"

When he said brothers, he neva meant it actually. We could have been more like friends. But friends don't turn each other's backs. Sometimes, you got to stick with your gut feelings and know that you ain't in the right place.

"Hey Victor. We might as well have to get outta here."

"That's what I'm tryin' to do, you idiot. I was just about to play poker. Piece of $h!t."

"You were the one who was playin' the hardcore game."

"Well Logan. I couldn't resist the beauty of her. But I sure had a f*ckin' good time."

Victor's words meant familiar to me. Because I had those memories when Jake used to rape Rose back in the day. But I wasn't actually there. I always had nightmares about it. I bet you anythin' that Rose had one too. That's why she couldn't stop thinkin' about the dirty event. So she decided to take the only approach. She wanted to end her life. I should have saved her back then.

"Logan. HEY LOGAN! WAKEY! WAKEY! Are you still there?"

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinkin'."

"About what?"

"It's nothin' that you should know."

"I'm pretty sure you have a good reason. There's no doubt about it."

We were tryin' to free ourselves from the tight ropes. I guess these other crooks must have some idea how to get us. I have seen the guy before. I know it was actually him. I wanted to tell Victor about it. But he was tryin' to escape from bein' tied up.

"Victor."

"Yes, Logan. What is it?"

"I think I know someone's behind this $h!t."

"Oh really? Who?"

"I just saw the guy before passin' out. He looked f*ckin' fat to me."

"Did you just say fat?"

"Yea bub. What...you don't believe me?"

"He's right. You know," a familiar voice said.

The fat guy just stepped in front of the chairs where we sat and been tied up. I should have known it was the big boss himself. The fat b@$t@rd whom we were workin' for.

"Boss? But...why?" asked Victor who was gettin' confused as if he doesn't know anythin' yet.

"You wanna know why, Victor? You son of a b!tch. How dare you f*cked my daughter?"

"How did you know that?"

"I got a dirty snitch with me. Yeah, a real live snitch who was keeping tabs on you."

Great! We didn't even know the other crook was spyin' on us. Heck, we could have used our animal senses to track the f*ckin' snitch down.

"I'll tear you apart, Victor. The way you did to my daughter. I'm not liking it."

"She was the one who came to me. You big fat motherf*cker!" Victor shouted angrily.

The big boss came near Victor and punched on his face. Victor showed a slight grin and sayin' that he loved to f*ck the red-haired lady. The big boss kept punchin' him again and again. But Victor neva gets passed out. Because he was the best there is. Well, one of the best actually.

"Not only you f*cked my daughter. You also betrayed me. You, Logan and your f*ckin' friends."

"Betrayed you?" asked Victor who just got beaten up and lookin' tough as ever. "I don't know what the f*ck you're talkin' about."

"I had enough of you. I hired you because you were the best there is. I didn't f*cking hire you just to f*ck my own daughter and betrayed me by joining some other gang of yours."

"There were a nice family....Boss. Plus, they had all the money in the world," Victor said.

"Oh yeah? How about I give you more money? No, I'll give you more bullets to take your b@ll$ out of you. I know you and your...friend will like it."

"You know that we can't be killed. Ain't that right, Logan?"

I neva said anythin' to the blond-haired b@$t@rd. But the thing is that he sure likes to act tough in front of everyone. The big boss didn't care if we had the healin' factor. He just wanted to teach us a lesson. Or the boss must have somethin' in mind to kill us. Maybe, he can find another way.

"You both may not be killed. But we will torture both of you like the livin' h*ll. BOYS! COME OVER HERE!"

The other crooks were all over the place. They surrounded us like dirty rats comin' out from the sewers. They all had their guns out, ready to fire. But Victor had an idea when to get out of this mess. He has a way of thinkin' how to get things through. You may neva like it.

"Hey Logan. I think we should teach these punks a lesson. Don't you think?"

"You're not thinkin' of that. Are ya?"

"Oh yeaaaah. Heh! Heh! Heh! It's the only way, buddy."

I knew what Victor was talkin' about. We had to release our animal rage within us. It gives us the strength that no human could ever develop. I have to fight my way through all this $h!t.

I concentrated my inner instincts just like Victor had taught me. He also showed me that I could control my animal side. But the problem is that we could go out of control. It happened to Victor once until some other animal came to help him. I wonder if that man was R.....

"LOGAN! CAN YOU FEEL IT?"

"Yea. I can feel...the rage within me."

"BRING IT ON! WRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOH!"

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOH!" I shouted like a wild animal.

The big boss and his men were shocked to see that we became some kinda monsters out of a horror movie. We finally broke ourselves from the tight ropes and and ran towards the men with the big guns. The boss told them to shoot before we did anythin' nasty.

The men were firin' the bullets through our skins. I can still feel the pain slightly. I guess the animal rage shuts off the emotions so that ya don't feel anythin'. I slashed the crooks with their faces off and then stabbed through their guts. Victor was almost doin' the same thing as me. But he was jumpin' all over the warehouse like a freakin' monkey. He also used his claws to smash the faces of the d@mn crooks. One of the crooks was like shoutin' while tryin' to shoot at us.

"DIE, YOU F*CKING ANIMALS! DIE!"

"You are a....f*cking animal. You are a....f*cking animal. You are a....f*cking animal. You are a....."

We sorta felt the blood comin' out of our animal skins. But we managed to stand firm and strong while the crooks were lyin' dead like f*ckin' wastes of $h!t. Victor killed the last crook who was standin' and shakin'. The boss was pullin' out his own gun and tried to shoot on our foreheads. But Victor ran fast and rammed his fists into the fat man's gut. The big boss cried in pain and senses that there was a strong animal within Victor himself.

"You....Uhhhh....You...can't kill me. I...made you."

"I'm already made. You piece of motherf*ckin' $h!t. Rot in h*ll while you can. Because you won't be seeing me there. Heh! Heh! Heh Heh!"

"F*ck....you."

The boss closed his eyes and was finally killed by Victor. He threw the boss into the junk of dead $h!t. He said the fat boss was way too heavy for him. He must have eaten a lot of good old mama's food.

The red-haired lady came upstairs and was shocked to see that her daddy was dead. She screamed as she was runnin' to her daddy's body. She knew what happened and yet she didn't even take a slight notice from Victor's true self. The red-haired lady was really angry at the time.

"YOU B@$T@RD! YOU KILLED MY DADDY!"

"KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!......"

"Yeah. So what if I did. I had to do it before your big fat daddy tried to kill me."

"F*CK YOU!" the red-haired lady screamed and just ignored that I was there. Because she only had her eyes on Victor who killed her fat daddy. We left her cryin' with the rest of the dead bodies. She was the only live person who was left alone in this cruel world. We would have been best friends then. But this was different as before. The only one life I had.

We went outside the warehouse and escaped before the corrupt cops and the crooks catches us. It was a long road ahead. We were hearin' sirens all over the place. The red-haired lady must have called the bad boys in order to put us in the rotten jail. Or even worse, they might try to kill us. Who knows?

We were hidin' in one of the secret warehouses until some news were heard from the ham radio. Victor was like tunin' into the signal and listened the news. The news mentioned that there is a ship goin' off the east coast in the Canadian borders. Victor and I was plannin' to go there. So that we can escape from the big city. But we had to reach the dockin' bays before we might get caught by the red-haired lady's cronies.

The next day, we managed to reach the docks by drivin' an old car. Victor was takin' the ride of his life. I was just sittin' there, starin' at the wheels. He sure knows how to handle some stuff around here.

"Logan, what we're gonna do now?"

"Don't know, bub. You tell me."

"I heard some place were lookin' for real soldiers. You know...the old war stuff."

"Oh yea. That one."

"Yeah. Think about it. With our skills, we'll be the best animals that no soldier could have."

"Hate to tell you this. But I don't think this old war stuff is good enough for me."

"I'm sure it'll be great. You got to see it for yourself, Logan. We're the freakin' animals after all. We were born one. We're the wild men who liked to f*ck around with beautiful ladies."

I don't know if this was such a good idea to join some war thing. But I guess I have to follow Victor here. I don't hear any sirens while we were in the stolen car. Yea, don't ask me how Victor stole it. Like I said, he knows how to handle bad things. One thing for sure is that I ain't playin' rough here.

We reached the docks where the ship was about to arrive in the mornin'. But what we didn't know was that it could be a trap. Some of the police officers saw us waitin' for the incomin' ship. There were crooks all over the place. Not to mention the corrupt cops had their shares of weaponry too. They fired at us as we jumped and splashed into the deep water. The bullets were flowin' through the water and we got hit by them. It was painful and we had to swim around in order to get out of the water. As I tried to get out, Victor was tryin' to call out to me. But it was a different voice. A voice which sounded like a woman callin' out my name.

"LOGAN! CAN YOU HEAR ME? LOGAN?"

"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!....."

I can hear some deep voices which kept shatterin' my head over and over again. But I can't make sure if it was actually the woman's voice. It's like she wanted myself to be brought out of the darkness. I opened my eyes and saw the light flashin' through me. I found myself lyin' in some laboratory room. The woman who was callin' out to me. It was Dr. Heather Hudson. She was happy to see that I was back from the dead.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 46- Sessions.

Logan is back at the Project X facility. So...now what will happen to Logan after his strange encounter with the strange being. Will he ever recover from all the wild shenanigans? And what's the next chapter title mean? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. It looks like everything's goin' to be fine. Ain't it, folks? SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.