Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 41- Illusions

While we were standin' near the facility, no one even moved an inch. They seemed to be courageous about this whole first mission thing. It's a good thing that I read their reports. They might come in handy. Sometimes, you have to see it for yourself.

We decided to move into the Project X facility which got abandoned for the past ten years. Sarah was seemed to be scared of the fact that she might find herself in a tough situation. Yea, I get the feelin'. You may neva know what will happen next.

On the other hand, Kyle neva said anythin' much. He's an animal and a child. That's why people call him, the Wild Child. He's so wild that he couldn't speak from his mouth.

John Lopez seemed to be courageous about this mission. Because he was a d@mn rebel who fought the Americans back in those days. But it wasn't like American Civil War if ya ask me. He always keep his eye-googles on. Even though there wasn't much dust in the area. I also reminded him about the Bolt kid since his electric powers would be a side-effect. But I guess he knows that.

Dukes has the appearance of a military man. Although, he likes to watch pretty women doin' their own stuff, he wanted some action. Maybe, he wants to take his mind off from those f*ckin' nude models which I just saw yesterday.

We moved into the darkness and the deepest corners of the facility. It felt like coldness which came out of the thin air. It was quiet alright. There weren't any noises comin' from inside or outside the facility. But then we heard a girl singin' a song comin' from the hallways. We don't know why the girl would stay in this facility and singin'. It's like a little siren tryin' to remind us that she's there. She was singin' beautifully and yet we haven't seen her. We were still confused of what's goin' on here. Somethin' tell us that we might find ourselves in a deadly trap.

The girl kept singin' and singin'. We also heard some background noises comin' somewhere from the facility. We thought it might be the air vents. But it didn't sound like the air would come outta these vents.

We finally reached in the middle of the hallways. There was a girl sittin' on some tree log and kept singin' under the bright light. It's like she was a young angel bein' sent down from heaven. She turned around and saw us standin' ten inches away from her. She was sayin' somethin'. But the words weren't that clear. It's like some high volume got muted because of the wild distractions. Then the words became more clearer as we tried to hear. When she said it, we realized that there was some kind of trouble.

"Please....help.....me. Pleeeease. It's watching me."

"Who's watchin' you, kid? Who is it?"

"I...I don't know."

Somethin' tells me that there is a bad thing goin' on this f*ckin' nutshell. I can't say for sure. But I had this gut feelin' we may find ourselves in big trouble.

Dukes just walked in and said to the girl angrily. "Hey! What you're doing here? Isn't your mommy and daddy here to take care of you?"

The girl didn't say a word. But she led out some tears as if she got scared by the big guy. I told him to f*ck off and tease someone who is much older as him. Piece of $h!t!

I calmed the little girl and said everything will be alright. She later stopped cryin' and continued singin'. I asked why she was singin' and she said the song was meant to lead her parents to find their own daughter. So that her parents can hear her lovely voice. The little blonde girl also mentioned that she used to sing back at the church. Everyone was praisin' for her. Like she was given a beautiful gift from God. Sarah didn't understand her song well. Maybe, it's because she stayed in the Morlock tunnels for too long. She stepped up to me and began to say the things that sounds like an impatient woman beggin' to stop.

"Logan. We're wasting our time here. We should find this....unknown thing that your f*cking general spoke of."

"Listen lady, you betta watch your mouth. Because, you won't like what I got in my knuckles."

"Heh! Fair enough. I like you, Logan. Especially, when you have the guts to calm this little girl down."

"So? You gotta problem with that?"

"No. But I think it's cute."

"I see. I guess you've been a child like her."

"Don't you dare compare myself to the girl. I was different."

"You are now."

Sarah walked away and didn't even look back at me. I guess her bad attitude didn't go away. I wanted to ask her of the old past that she had been through. But she won't say anythin' about it.

"Come on girl. We'll go together. Ok?" I said, still wonderin' why would a girl come to this place. It didn't make any sense.

I told Bolt to light things up around this facility because it was fully dark. There hasn't been lights on...like the past ten years. There has to be some kind of power generator here. We have to find it so that we can see when we're dealin' with the enemy.

I told John Lopez to go through the air vents so that he can check through the other places fast. The Spanish guy transformed himself into water and splashed through an air vent. Sarah took the hard bones out of her body and smash through the locked door. I guess I was goin' to slash the door myself. Maybe, she wanted to go first. Yea, the ladies always do go first.

We walked into the dark hallways where there are different rooms on the side. The floors were wet with water. But it didn't look like water at all. It was blood lyin' around the hallways. Then we heard a splashin' sound comin' to our direction. I tried to protect the girl but she kept silent and pretend that it neva happened. I thought it would be John playin' water at this time. But it wasn't actually him. It was a wave of blood comin' towards us. We went sideways to cover our tracks. But the blood waved us through and we got splashed right on target. I don't know what's goin' on here. But it seems that this blood must have come from the dead bodies. But it ain't possible. Because a pool of blood can't come from a dead person who's been dead for ten years.

We got up from our feet and saw ourselves dripped in wet blood. Dukes felt sick when he was bathed in the wrong water. Sometimes, I hear that he wanted to have some fun playin' water with his dreamy playmates. This big guy neva stop talkin' about them.

"Hey! Where did the girl go?" asked Sarah who pretends that she really cared for the girl. We tried to look for her. But she was nowhere to be found.

We used some paper towels to wipe the blood from ourselves. Chris was kinda scared the fact that somethin' is wrong here. He was shaken even he had his light bulbs on. He was still shaken as if he had an actual seizure.

"What's....What's.....happening to me? Someone....help....." Chris paused.

"Hey kid, what's with you?" Dukes asked.

"My body is sh...sh...shaking. I feel c-c-c-c-cold. I....feel....feel....cold."

"WRAOOH!" shouted Kyle who kept growlin' like a small kid. I bet he didn't know what was happenin' here. Heh! I kinda felt sorry for the poor b@$t@rd even though he's the clone of Victor Creed.

"Please....help....me...me....me," said Chris whose body kept shiverin' like a earth tremor. It could mean that he must have the seizure in the past. I might have to take a look into his file later.

"Calm down, Chris. You'll be alright. Ok?" I said.

"No, Logan. I can't....I...I....AHHHHHHHHH!"

"CHRIS!" I shouted and wonderin' why would he be shoutin' at this moment. He fell down to the floor where he was coverin' himself with his arms and legs. We were tryin' to hold him tight. Since he might electrocute us by accident. He wasn't able to say anythin'. I asked what actually happened. Chris said he saw somethin' terrible. Somethin' that scared the $h!t outta him. Then a deep voice came crackin' through our heads.

"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN!"

"Who the f*ck was that?" asked the big Dukes. He sure wasn't scared though. But I can see the sweat comin' off from his forehead. He was holdin' his guns ready just to make sure who the enemy was. We also got our weapons ready to attack. I was wonderin' where would John be at this moment. He sure takes a lot of time findin' the enemy or the d@mn thing. Or whatever it is. F*ck!

We were lookin' around to see the incomin' enemy but we only heard some weird noises. Those must be the background noises when the little girl was singin' her song. The noises sounded like someone is scratchin' his or her nails on the blackboard. We also heard someone laughin' like the clown comin' from the circus.

"HOOO HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!....HOOO HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!....HOOO HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!....HOOO....."

"Logan, I don't get it. What the f*ck is this?" asked Sara who was angry at the point that someone would neva know what's happenin' around this place. She wasn't shiverin' like Bolt here. But she did seem to be frightened by the clown's evil laugh.

While we were hearin' these wild and deep noises, we saw a group of people standin' on the line. They look like zombies except the the fact they didn't even reek of rotten flesh. They had white eyes with no black eyelids on them. They weren't standin' straight though. All of their appearance was like twisted in different shapes. I can't even tell since they were thirty inches away from here. They were walkin' slowly and then began to run fast as they could. They ran over us and we used our weapons to shoot them. We kept shootin' at them together. But we struggled as we try to beat them up. I heard the cries of the other teammates while shootin' at the zombies. They were horrified of their twisted appearance and torturin' their very own souls. I also heard one of the zombie sayin' that he got John Lopez too. He vomited blood from his mouth at my face. The blood splashed and fell down the floor. The blood then formed into half of John's body. He was cryin' for help.

"Help me....senor. I am in trouble. Please....help."

Then a white flash went shinin' through our eyes. We couldn't even see and later we found ourselves in the deepest corners of a dark world. I found myself in the darkness where I couldn't see my own teammates nearby. I heard the sound of another deep voice callin' out to me. It said somethin' like I wished I had neva heard it.

"Welcome....to my daaaaaaaaaaaarkness."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 42- Soulbreaker.

What will happen to Logan and his new Team X members? Where are these voices coming from? And who is this thing? Find out in the next scary chapter of Wolverine. Neva let a monster come out from your bed, kids. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.