Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 33- The Enemy

We finally reached the secret Project Rebirth facility which was hidden from the outside world. I asked the other guys how they were able to find it. They said that David managed to track it down in no time. I guess the trackin' sensors worked very well. I had to depend on David to be my partner again once the next time we do another mission.

The facility was rumored to be heavily shielded so that nobody could track its true location. Wade kept sayin' that he killed the Cap clone over and over again. And he still doesn't stop. I wish I could shut his mouth right now. Maybe, it ain't the time now since we're going to find the real Cap.

All six of us have entered the facility. Victor used some kind of energy knife given by the eggheads. The energy knife was designed to cut through any force field or shield for that matter. Yea, Victor must be really lucky to have that kind of knife. I sure want to have another one at my disposal.

The large door was locked and we had to think how to get in. David used plasma blasts to open the door. But the steelness woudn't let it break apart. Although, the door was slightly broken. David tried another plasma blast and this time, he created a huge one. He threw the blast at the steel door and it finally got broken.

We went inside the facility and checkin' out the hallways. There were a lot of rooms nearby. Those rooms could have been the laboratories. I wonder if there are any test subjects lyin' around here. We got our weapons and defenses ready to see if any soldiers are around to guard this facility. David used his trackin' sensors to check any visual confirmation of the possible enemies. But we do know that we're facin' a great enemy here. Even though the enemy is the greatest hero of all. Yea, tell me about it.

We split into groups into two members again. This time, we're doin' things differently. Except the fact that I get stuck with the crazy Wade. I neva wanted to partner with him. David went out with the blue-skinned b!tch and Victor joins with the cool cowboy.

The crazy Wade didn't say anythin' at first. But he kept starin' at myself. I looked back at him and said to search for the real Cap in high places. But this kind of santuary is really big if ya ask me. We kept walkin' through the hallways and searched for the rooms. These rooms were been used by top scientists, I think. But I can't get the feelin' that I was in this place before.

A lot of memories come to my mind and keeps tellin' myself that somethin' ain't right here. But I wasn't sure if I could tell the difference. Wade just goes crazy all the time and neva tells what's different. If we're facin' the enemy here, then why do I get the feelin' that I'm the one who's against this team? It didn't make any sense.

Wade and I just entered another lab room where there is full of test tubes. But the only thing, which I can smell that someone was here. I turned around the room and look for the person who may have been present in the lab room before.

We contacted the others to see what's goin' on the other side of the facility. But there was still a static problem. I was wonderin' if the real or fake Cap has anythin' to do with the static interference.

While we were searchin' for the real Cap, an another shadowy figure came into the lab room. At first, I thought it would be Cap but he ain't the one since I smelled him. The figure showed himself in the light and he revealed to be a be some kind of a samurai warrior. He had a blade ready on his hands. He also had a mask covered on his face. I tried to smell him harder to identify the strange samurai. But I couldn't recognize the guy. Wade looked kinda stunned when he saw the samurai. Later, he seemed to know the guy from somewhere. I don't know how. But the crazy Wade still knows a lot of things even though he's still crazy.

"IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! LOOK! LOOK!" Wade shouted as he was pointin' his fingers at him like a kid. But the samurai didn't even move an inch or said a word. Wade took out a blade from his back and began to strike him. But the samurai moved faster as if he had some kind of superspeed. Then the samurai used his blade and clanged with the Wade's blade. But Wade had another blade on his back. So he took it out and slashed him. But the samurai moved in an instant before there was another strike. It's like the samurai has heightened reflexes just like Cap. But the Cap wasn't much faster than the samurai.

The samurai kicked Wade's right arm and the blade fell on the floor. Wade tried to slash with his other blade but the samurai deflect it and threw away the blade. The samurai then plunged his blade into the crazy Wade's gut. Wade looked himself to see that he was beaten by the samurai. He said somethin' that I couldn't even quite hear him.

"It...is...you. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Wade fell unconsious after lettin' out a painful scream. The samurai took out the blade right from Wade's gut. The crazy b@$t@rd fell down to the floor like a dead duck. I was wonderin' what kind of a samurai would come to this place for.

It's been ten minutes and Wade didn't even wake up. I was suprised that Wade was actually dead from his deep wound. Yet, the bleedin' or his injury neva healed. I had no idea this would happen right now. Because, I think Wade Wilson is actually dead.

"WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?" I shouted myself to the samurai who keeps standin' near Wade's body. It's now fourteen minutes that Wade was still dead. The samurai put his own blade back of the body. The warrior stared at myself and said that Wade would not come back to life this time. Because he has used a special blade. I asked what kind of blade, which he was usin'. He kept quiet for a bit and finally said it was a secret. He said in a deep voice, which I couldn't even recognize.

"I know why you have come here."

"Tell me who you are, bub. And what you're doin' here?"

"You want to know...Logan."

"How the h*ll you know my name?"

"I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. Because I won't let you kill my friend."

"Who? Which friend?"

"Captain America."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 34- The Samurai.

WTF? Who the heck was that samurai? Plus, Wade Wilson is actually dead? No way? Which blade did the samurai used? I think you know. Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Because you may find out the samurai's secret identity. Great! Now I have to face a f*ckin' samurai. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.