Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 18- The Plan

I had to arrive for a secret meetin' with the others and the young Stryker. Apparently, Stryker has found some information about Cable. Now, he wants myself and the rest of the team to join with his new plan. I hope the plan is that good. Because I ain't wanna like to have bad plans which comes from a person's mouth.

I opened the doors and walked into the secret room. The room was quite big if ya ask me. There were doughnuts and some coffee just to stay awake for a while. I neva mind eatin' breakfast in the mornin' here. Even though, I don't have to eat it. I can still survive with an empty stomach.

I also noticed the ugly Wade Wilson starin' at me. He sure has some kind of weird problems. If ya ask me, this guy neva shuts his mouth up. I hope he won't blabber that much. Otherwise, I'll just have to slice his ugly skin into pieces for good.

"Helllllllloooooo!" said the weird guy who just wanted to have some good conversation. He still stares at me as if he hadn't seen a wild animal before. Victor neva minded what Wade was doin' to him. But he sure gets pissed off when Wade fools around with his bad jokes. By the way, I neva find Wade's jokes that funny. Why can't he just go to some clown college for a change?

Silver Fox was sittin' across from me. I guess she gets pissed off by Wade. She had a tough time with him. Even though, she neva wanted to make out with an ugly b@$t@rd like Wade. John was sorta sleepin' with his hat lowering his face. He may still look cool but you ain't wanna mess with him. I bet he doesn't like Wade as well.

On the other hand, David has no problem hangin' out with the crazy Wade. He's quiet alright. But he sometimes gets angry whenever things go hazy. He sure is a relaxin' type of guy. But Wade ain't one of the relaxin' guys. He's f*cked up annoyin' and likes to fool around a lot. He suddenly gets up from his chair, takin' a piece of doughnut from the box. He also poured the coffee and milk onto his medium cup.

"Anyone wants a doughnut?" asked the crazy guy to see if anyone is hungry for nice breakfast. We were quiet and hadn't said a word to him. But he starts to get us cranky whenever he spills out his f*ckin' words.

"HEEEEELLLLLOOOOOO! DOES ANYONE WANT TO HAVE A PIECE OF DOUGHNUT?"

"Shut the f*ck up, Wade," I said. "Nobody ain't wanna listen to you."

"What's the matter? I just asked if anyone wants a doughnut. Is it that bad?"

"Yea, if ya think about it. Just sit down and enjoy your little breakfast."

"Okie Dokie."

He sat down on his chair, eatin' his doughnut. I just sat back and wait for the big old guy to show up. I wonder what's he takin' so long. Maybe, I should just secretly walk away and find out what Stryker is up to.

"Hey guys, you know what?" Wade continued. "While we're waiting for the boss, why don't we play a game?"

"You got to be kiddin' me," I said. "You really think we'll spend time playin' a game with ya?"

"Hey Logan," Victor said. "Why don't you just shut up? Just ignore him."

"How could you stand this weird guy?" I said, lookin' at Victor. You gotta problem of what I say?"

"Oh yea. I really do have a problem with you. YOU PIECE OF BULL$H!T!"

The Sabretooth always get myself mad. I sure want to slice him right here in any minute. Not only Wade pisses me off. The one thing and only enemy who keeps sharpenin' his black nails. A piece of dog$h!t.

"Hey, Foxy! How about a game of strip poker?" Wade asked.

"A what?" said the beautiful lady. She doesn't like one bit from Wade's weird words. I bet she wants to shoot his ugly skin off.

"Yeah, you know," Wade continued. Like if we ask you a question and you answered it wrong. You get to strip off your clothes. If you're correct, then you can keep your clothes on. Sooooo....how about it?"

At that moment, Silver Fox got up from her chair and took out the gun. She began to point the gun towards Wade's forehead. We all looked what she was about to do. But the doors were opened and a figure walked into the secret room. The young general just arrived to speak with his findings. He stood in silence for a couple of minutes. He was starin' at Silver Fox who keeps pointin' her gun at Wade.

"Am I interrupting here?" the young general wondered about the event. Silver Fox put the gun back on one of her side pockets. She said that Wade was just pissin' her off. She sat back on her chair and Stryker began to say his words of leadership.

"As you know, Logan has provided myself an evidence that could put this Cable man to misery. I do have some crucial information. But you need to understand the consequences of the next mission."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAY! NEXT MISSION! I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" shouted the general who hates Wade for being an annoyin' kid. I don't know why Stryker had picked Wade in the first place. But I heard that Wade was one of the best mercenaries on this planet. Yea, tell me about it. A guy like him who keeps sayin' weird words and bad jokes. He may be weird but you neva want to mess with him. Because he's one motherf*ckin' and non-stop talkin' piece of dangerous bull$h!t.

"Sorry, Mr. Stryker. I promise you that I will never ever shout in joy like that again."

"It's sir. You idiot."

"YES SIR!"

"Anyways, I have the information about Cable. I want you to hear me out. Because once you get the info, you will have to do your very best in catching this guy."

"WHAT THE F*CK?" the Sabretooth got confused. "I thought we're goin' to kill him." Stryker told him that we needed Cable's blood sample to identify who the f*ck we're dealin' with here.

"Ahh! I see. You wants us to kill him and then get the blood sample. Heh!"

"Yes."

"Wasn't the bullet enough, sir?" I asked.

"The bullet is not enough, Logan. But I can tell you the little details about it. It's not an ordinary bullet."

When he said that, I knew somethin' was fishy goin' on with Cable. I also told him about his temporal duplicate situation. Stryker's eggheads were explainin' that a temporal duplicate is just a time travel theory. It would mean that the old guy is a time traveller who must have come from the future. But the facts have not been proven yet. Even though the advanced bullet neva gave out much information. Sabretooth hated the idea of Cable usin' his temporal duplicates.

"How we're suppose to know who's the real Cable?" John asked.

"The scientists have developed a tracking device to identify who the real Cable is," Stryker said. "You will not have to worry about it."

I guess these eggheads always come up with good ideas. Sometimes, I wonder how these eggheads were able to do it. I have a hunch these weren't ordinary scientists. But Stryker had revealed that Psi-Borg has helped the eggheads creatin' the device. I wonder why he didn't show up for the secret meeting though.

"Ok, here's the plan," Stryker continued. "Listen carefully, everyone. Do not screw this up. Understand?"

"We got you loud and clear, sir," said the crazy ugly guy who sounded confident in his weird ways. This will be the first time, we're goin' to hang out with a crazy son of a b!tch. Who knows what will happen next?

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 19- Counterattack.

So what is their plan? Well, you have to find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Because these Team X members will not stop finding Cable. I just hope Cable doesn't use his bad old tricks again. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.