Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator  Online

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 17- Darkness

We found ourselves in some kind of dark and old cave. We still couldn't see where we were. I can smell the rats runnin' all over the place. I hope those Mexican cops doesn't find us here.

I stared at Silver Fox's face and she was alright. But she got quite hurt from a pretty big fall. I pretty much survived from my injuries though. I'm beginnin' to think this healin' factor is gettin' more and more useful nowadays. I'm not sure about the Foxy lady here. She did survive though. But her injuries were takin' a while to heal.

We both tried to find our way out of the cave. It was cold and dark. I neva used to be in a place like this before. I'm really hopin' that there could be another entrance that we could go outside and have some fresh air.

Silver Fox was sorta tired and she wanted to have a rest for a while. It's the first time, I have ever seen her gettin' tired due to her current condition. Or even worse that she got burned by the old $h!thead.

She began to lay rest on the rock slab. I was just standin' besides her to see if she needed any help. But I guess she wouldn't let me. When I looked at her, she was beautiful as any woman there can be. She still had her perfume on herself. Sometimes, I wonder what kind of perfume she's wearin' all this time. I may neva know about it.

"You ok, Silver Fox?" I asked just to see if she wanted my assistance. But she said it would be fine and slept like a sleepin' beauty. I guess, I have to lie down somewhere. I tried to find another rock slab and use it for a bed nap. These days, I neva get a good night sleep for quite a while.

While I was lookin' for the rock slab, Silver Fox got up and walked towards me. I turned around and told her to rest more for a while before we can get out of this place. But she neva felt like it. I thought she would be tired and all. But Silver Fox wanted some company even though I'm still with her.

She came close to me and starin' at my face for a while. I began to ask what was wrong but she pointed her finger and touched my lip. I guess she neva wanted me to say any words comin' from my mouth. I began to wonder what went through her mind. She then kissed my lips and I felt like kissin' back. I wonder if this is all just a dream. But I'm sure it ain't a nice dream.

I also joined her loverly and seductive kiss. But was it seductive? No, I guess not. I wanted to ask her though but my mind went focused on her. Silver Fox sorta pushed me back and was standin' there. She began to remove her clothes and I was wonderin' if this is still a dream. I watched as if some lady is strippin' off her clothes at a nightclub. I can still smell her perfume from her naked body. I finally asked the Foxy lady what kind of perfume she was wearin' on her. She said the perfume came from an extinct animal which died long back. I wonder what kind of animal it was. I was about to ask her but she came towards me and continue our kiss. She then rub down my front body and began to take off my shirt. She still kissed me as she was takin' the rest of my clothes off. I really wanted to ask her why she was doin' this. I was also wonderin' if the perfume has anythin' to do with it.

We were still kissin' and holdin' our naked bodies each other. I neva felt like this sensation before. I guess, it's the first time that I ever been makin' out with a beautiful woman. I can feel she was touchin' my hairy skin. I looked at her face and sorta pushed her at the nearby rock. I held her two hands, kissin' her precious neck. Silver Fox's eyes were closin' like she was enjoyin' her $exu@l pleasure. Her left leg moved upward towards my right hairy leg. We were enjoyin' our bodies so that we couldn't say a word to each other.

After touchin' our bodies, we moved and laid in the rock slab. I still looked at her face and began to f*ck her. Silver Fox may have felt the pain but she still enjoys my animal rage. I neva felt this kind of rage before. I used to get angry whenever a person pisses me off. You take that old $h!thead for example. I liked to slash his old body into many pieces. I saw myself gettin' beaten by Cable so many times. I wished I could kill him sooner. Whenever I see him, it makes me angry. So angry that I wanted to beat him down for good.

"WRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOH!"

I screamed in my mind but I couldn't let Silver Fox notice it. Maybe, she was feelin' the same way about Cable as I do. We slept for a while and she asked whether I enjoyed it. I said I have neva slept with a woman in my life. She was quite surprised to hear it because she slept with so many men who had wives before. Yet, some of those men didn't have wives. You could say she's one lucky b!tch.

A couple of hours later, I got slapped by Silver Fox who was tryin' to wake me up. I must have slept overtime. Maybe, I don't know what day and night it was. I sure had a h*ll of a dream. I told Silver Fox if we had ever slept together. She laughed as if it would neva happen between us. But she had a slight smirk on her face and sometimes I really wonder if it was just a $exy dream.

We moved and split up in order to find other directions in the cave. The cave is kinda steep if ya ask me. Silver Fox had her comm link on so that I could speak with her. I moved further and further into the darkness of the cave. We had our torch lights on. But it wasn't enough to see through h*ll. I heard water drippin' somewhere around the corner. A shadowy figure came walkin' towards me. I took my adamantium claws out to see who it was. I ran and accidentally tripped on Silver Fox and fell down. I have mistaken Silver Fox for a possible enemy. I apologized to her and thought it was Cable's shadow.

This time, we went together through the deepness of the cave. We then saw a light shinin' bright on our faces. I thought it would be Cable's shinin' left eye and waitin' to beat us down again. But it wasn't. There was a light above as if we were given a second chance to go to heaven. We heard the sound of a chopper and a shiny man like an angel dropped off a rope down the cave. Somethin' tells me that we just got saved by God. Or is it? The man called out to us and we had to go up before the Mexican authorities arrive. Yea, it sure sounded like John Kestrel, the cool-lookin' cowboy. We began to climb above with our dirty feet and moved on to the light.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 18- The Plan.

Whoah there! Did Logan and Silver Fox actually did it? You decide. Logan and the Foxy lady are now going back to Project X. What's next? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. It looks like we're back on our old feet, Foxy. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.