Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 16- The Terrorist

While I was bein' handcuffed, the Mexican officer was astonished that the old man's body disappeared. He asked what the h*ll was goin' on here. Even though I could neva understand Spanish, I tried to show off my sign language. The cop was still confused and had no idea what he was about to face here. Anyways, he took me in and later the other cop who just saved Silver Fox's life, was also confused. He said he saw the Foxy lady had somehow got beautiful again after the burnin' fire.

We were sent to jail where the Mexican authorities kept askin' questions. Silver Fox managed to speak in Spanish even though she's a Native American. I can smell the jail so rotten that I neva wanted to stay with these f*ckin' douchebags. I guess, these folks were thinkin' we were some kind of terrorists but they're wrong. The real terrorist is hidin' somewhere and maybe watchin' our every single move. I just wished I could beat down that old b@$t@rd.

We had to contact Stryker in our situation but the Mexican authorities wouldn't allow it. Just as I thought these guys would neva give a $h!t. I tried to speak with the Foxy lady who's bein' held in her own cell. She neva said a word out of her mouth. I guess you could say that she's upset of what Cable did to her. I bet she's thinkin' a way to get out of the prison. If ya ask me, I would like to find another way for myself. If we escape from here, it would mean that these Mexican douchebags will be runnin' after us. I had to think of a good plan.

After the long and intense amounts of interrogation, we slept in our cells through the night. I used to remember that I was caught by the German dogs and been thrown away like a rat in the sewers. My mind ain't playin' right. I just don't like livin' alone in a place like this. I liked to wander around and see the countryside. It's way more beautiful than stayin' in a big place of $h!t.

Silver Fox seemed to be sleepin' alright. I can smell her beautiful skin and the perfume in her own cell. This perfume sounded familiar to me. Where have I smelled it before? Sometimes, I can't stop thinkin' about her. Even though she's ain't likin' me. She's a tough b@d@$$ chick who keeps toilin' around with men and trickin' them. Yea, she does that all the time. Many men have considered women as their $ex objects. But I ain't one of them. I just liked to have a good conversation with a beautiful lady.

The next mornin', a man came to our cells. I woke up to find it was Stryker who kept calm and quiet about the situation. However, I gave him a small token which I have stolen from the old guy. Stryker looked at the bullet and considered the fact that it was a normal bullet. But I urged to look and analyze the bullet just in case. Stryker has also said that we had to stay back in the cells. Yea, I was surprised that Stryker wouldn't even release us. Due to the Project X facility which gets funded by the secret government, the higher-ups wouldn't allow us to go free. But there's a catch into all this. I don't know for sure. But I guess, I and the Foxy lady had to find out.

The Foxy lady was stunned about Stryker's response. She wanted to get out as much as I do. But the Mexican government saw us their terrorists. Great! That old guy just set us up. So that he can save his old @$$ and Dr. Abraham Erskine. But Stryker had a plan on how to get us out. Well, he neva intended to help us. I and Silver Fox had to come up a way to deal with the situation ourselves. Sometimes, I think that Stryker is playin' a game here. But I doubt he would do it in this kind of situation.

In the dead of night, we were still caught up in our jail cells. I told Silver Fox that we can't just stay here any longer. We needed to get out. So I took out my adamantium claws and tore the steel bars slowly and placed them on the floor. I got out and jumped down a couple of feet high. I went to another cell where Silver Fox was bein' held. I jumped and hold on to the bars. I tore the bars with my good old claws and threw them on the grass floor. I jumped down and waited for Silver Fox to come out.

While Silver Fox was comin' through the bar hole, a Mexican guard was passin' by and just noticed us. He led out a scream and I had to run and slash him through his body. There were alarms all over the place. Silver Fox and I had to run as fast as we can. I saw Silver Fox was holdin' my hand and it was the first time I had let her escape with me. Yea, I couldn't leave her alone in that $h!thole.

The Mexican police were chasin' after us just like I thought it would happen. They also unleashed their wild hounds to smell and chase us. I for one can smell their fur and presence. But I ain't one of those bloody dogs who keeps bitin' a person's neck. I don't think these dogs will give up the search.

While we were runnin' through the grasslands, we accidentally fell to a big hole. We fell down all the way like some kind of a portal to h*ll. There were darkness everywhere and we can't even see where we're goin' to. I just hope we'll find ourselves safe on the other side.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 17- Darkness.

Crap! Logan and Silver Fox are on the run. What does will mean for the Team X? Will they able to get out of Mexico in time? Find out in the next $exy chapter of Wolverine. That's right, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Nice work! I love it!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points