Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 11- Instinct

I recovered for a while and then I woke up to find David and Victor. I was the last person to recover myself. I guess, I'm not much used to this healin' factor business. We were lookin' for this Cable guy all over the place. But he was nowhere to be found in this warm country. We have to contact Stryker about our current situation. A few hours later, the chopper arrived and picked us up.

We were wonderin' about the Cable guy who beat us down. It was the first time we have been beaten by a tough mercernary. He does have the skills of a soldier though. But I still want to get my hands on him. I'm not the only one who wanted revenge. I can see Victor's face growin' mad without even talkin' to us. I guess you would say he was really pissed off. David was sorta quiet sittin' and thinkin' this guy have somethin' to do with the formula. I don't know for sure. But I really want to investigate the mystery of Cable.

We arrived back at the Project X facility where we had to report to our big general. Stryker was sorta surprised that an unknown soldier defeated us in one blow. I mentioned his name to him. But Stryker have neva heard of him before. We had to make sure whom we're dealin' with here. Psi-Borg recorded the details of the situation that we were in. He also didn't know about Cable and why he would want to save Abraham. Psi-Borg asked if he had a real name but I neva got the chance though. We went back to he healin' chamber room to recover our severe injuries. Victor was still mad about the recent situation and he really wanted to kill Cable. I can tell ya that.

"What do you think, Psi-Borg? Any information about this so-called Cable?"

"I can't make sure of it, Mr. Stryker. It seems that this soldier was sent to save Abraham from us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. But we need safety precautions for your team. Otherwise, they may well be defeated again. Or even be killed."

"I see your point. Then what shall we do about it?"

"We do have another team member to take Cable out. He knows all the locations pretty well."

"Are you talking about John Kestrel?"

"If you're referring to that teleporter, then yes. He will play a valuable part of the team."

"Ok then. I'll contact him as soon as possible. In the meantime, reprogram their memories again. I have a hunch that Logan knows what we're doing and talking here. That may also go for the other members of Team X."

"Don't worry, Mr. Stryker. I'll take good care of them."

I had the same dream as always. It never stops but I found myself in a place much darker I used to live in. I always havin' trouble findin' my true self these days. It's like a tip of the iceberg that got hit on my head like nothin' have ever happened. I saw a guy standin' towards me. It was Captain America who had been killed by David North. Cap was tellin' me somethin' but I had trouble hearin' those words. I moved closer to him and see what he was tryin' to say to me. While I was movin' around, I suddenly saw Cap lyin' half-dead on the floor. He tried to speak as much as he can.

"Logan...I'm not...real," said the dying Cap in my bad dream. I neva knew what he meant tryin' to say or make me understand him. I asked him what he meant by sayin' it. But he kept sayin' those dyin' words again and again. He also showed an image quite far across from me. I saw dead bodies lyin' around at top of each other. I saw myself standin' there screamin' like a roarin' lion. I was shocked that I saw myself growlin' and eatin' pieces of meat and drinkin' fresh blood of the corpses which I brutally killed. I was a f*ckin' animal. A real live animal who likes to hunt his innocent prey. I wanted to get out of this nightmare but I couldn't. I tried to scream for help. But my voice was silent that no one could ever hear me.

I also couldn't stop breathin' as if I was dragged down underwater. I can't breathe... I....

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

"Psi-Borg....Psi-Borg, can you hear me?"

"Yes Mr. Stryker, I can hear you. What is it?"

"I have just contacted John Kestrel and he's coming on his way. Have our test subjects ready."

"Yes, Mr. Stryker."

"Stryker, over and out."

"Hmmmm. It looks like I have to dig deeper into your mind, Logan. Your mind may be strong. But you won't able to break what I have unleashed."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 12- Saviour.

What's this? What does Cap meant by saying not real? Is it all trickery that Psi-Borg is playing part of Logan's mind? Or does Psi-Borg really knows something here? Also, John Kestrel is coming back as a Team X member. You don't wanna miss this, bub. Because this Cable guy ain't over yet. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Nice! I'm loving this story, dude!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points