Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Dark King
Year: 1954
Engagement: Korean War

In a swampy river bank two figures can be seen gliding through the murky dark water as the full moon reflects on the surface water. Quietly they make their way into the side of the bank were the reeds cover their approach, in the distance people can be heard talking in korean, villagers employed by the Korean military to farm for rise and other food for the camp.

Lycan and Sgt Major  looking around as their eyes reflect the moonlight increasing the effectiveness of their night vision as they communicate to one another using their alien implant. 

Lycan:
* allow capture, be brought into camp* 

Sgt Major: *affirmative*

Lycan:
*standby*

Lycan removing his gear crawls out of the murky water while Sgt Major falls back into the river and submerges his nanites and enhanced biology will allow him to stay submerged for over an hour. Lycan with his hands up walks toward the field workers as they look up they scream pointing at the american soldier, the camp alarm and whistles go off as Korean soldiers converge on the location and begin a sweep of the area making sure no american units are in the facility. 

Field Worker # 1: American!!  (korean
Field Worker # 2: Run!(korean)

Soldier # 1: get down on the ground or we'll shoot! (Korean)

Lycan: * I mean you no harm, i surrender.*(Korean) 
I wish to leave the american army.

Soldier # 2: just shoot him! (Gunshot, blam!).

Lycan is shot in the side of his rib feinting injury he drops to his knees and falls over.

Korean Officer:
who told you to shoot?!
take his weapon and have him beaten
He could have cost us a once in a lifetime opportunity and bring the american traitor and make sure he is alone.

The korean soldier run to Lycan as they haul him away others running into the jungle and high grass river with their military unit. 

Soldier # 3:
*this american is heavy*(Groan). 

Soldier # 4:
yeh, tell me about it.

They take Lycan to a small interrogation area past american P.O.W.'s and imprisoned Korean criminals or worker in small wooden pens as they watch another american being brought in to share the same fate as theirs, 
The soldier open a door as they drag him in and tie him to a wire bed frame and rip off his shirt.

Soldier # 3: i though, he had been shot? 

Soldier # 4:
he probably passed out from exhaustion. 
lucky for him otherwise the idiot soldier would have probably kept on shooting and hit him.
as it is he is alive so we can get some answers from him.

Soldier # 3:
Hey, American. Wake up!
you've slept long enough!(slaps across the face). 
ow!

Soldier # 4:
what?

Soldier # 3: his head is like hitting a brick wall.

Soldier # 4: you're just a girl. This is how you do it.

The Korean soldier grips his rifle and hits  Lycan in the stomach with the butt of his rifle  as he orders him to wake up hitting him repeatedly before stopping.

Soldier # 3:
he must be dead tired....
but he'll wake up soon enough ( clicks machinery)

Lycan listening half opens his eyes still feigning unconsciousness as he feels a small electrical current surge through his body playing along he groans in pain as the Korean soldier amping the voltage as they laugh. A Korean Officer slams open the door and sees what his men are doing shouts at them ordering them to stop the torture.

Korean Officer:
Leave! 

The Korean Officer stares at the American as smoke rises from his body, Lycan staring back.

Korean Officer: you musy excuse my men they are unlearned lacking basic manners. 
prior to the war many of them were simple farmers.
now tell me why are you here?

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
2 days later in Camp.

Lycan is chained up his arms propped up by large beam across his back his ankles tied by rope which leads back to the beam, Lycan tangling in the hot summer sun above a swampy water  tank.. The P.O.W.'s and  prisoners stare at the resolve of the american as he is tortured but does not break repeating the same story to his interrogators.  

Korean Officer:
you have incredible constitution my friend but you will tell me the real reason why you are here.
I don not believe you simply wish to betray your military. 

Lycan: My Name is Carlos Hanthcock, Puller, i have defected from the US. military.

Korean Officer:
tell me again, why?

Lycan: My unit was ordered to clear out a small village.
The village had women and children, i could not.
One of the men open fire with his flamethrower toward a small family.
I killed him. my unit commander ordered me killed, i escaped into the jungle as they fired.

Korean Officer: interesting story,  gets better each time i hear it .
but, i do not believe you.
Dunk him again, fire the generator!

The prisoners stare as they hear the gas generator being turned on as they stick electric wires into the tank and the Korean soldiers slowly release the chains while wearing gloves as Lycan is slowly brought down to the electrified water. Lycan staring at the Officer strains in a mock attempt to break the chains and avoid his fate. His legs touching the water shoots electrical pulses into his body his nanites activating causing them to multiply as they are fed energy, His implants struggling to keep them shut off  an unconscious order from Lycan who does not wish to give away his regeneration ability suppressing his power by will alone.

Lycan groans as the electricity increases 

Korean Officer:
Scream for me and maybe i'll stop.
Why are you here, were you reconnaissance?! 

Lycan: argh.. i came to you and surrendered. i could have stayed hidden.. 

Korean Officer:
lift him up... 
you will talk and tell me what i want to hear.
think about that while you hang there tonight.

Korean Soldier: Sir?

Korean Officer: what?

Korean Soldier: The General will be coming here today to make his monthly inspection.
should we cancel it?

Korean Officer: why?

the Korean Soldier stares at Lycan who hangs above the tank..

Korean Officer: him, this camp is fully secured. there will be no changes made.

Korean Soldier: understood.

Lycan activates his implant as he communicates with Sgt Major who has been waiting in the jungle and swampy water waiting for confirmation for their target.

Lycan:
*target will be arriving  today* 
mission proceeding as planned.

Sgt Major: rescue P.O.W.'s?

Lycan: *negative. would comprise mission*.

Sgt Major: *they are like us.*
must formulate plan accomplish mission and rescue P.O.W.'s.

Lycan:
they are too weak will be unable to travel through jungle.

Sgt Major: use enemy communication for pick up. 
change execution of General from immediate death to stealth.

Lycan: General may leave before stealth mission can be accomplished.
If it jeopardizes mission, he will be killed without rescue of prisoners.

Sgt Major: agreed.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/project-starborn-9/601048/#2