Power of Xion Review thread

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

ok, thought i'd start this thread because people keep PM'ing me reviews for my fanfic's and it's cluttering up my PM box lol

stick them here in future and i'll answer them all for you here...

"Nice chapter. I love the fact that Joyce is now in the know about the facts of the world. Also the coversation between Xander and Jenny had me in stitches talk about things a teen doesn't want to know about his elders. :) It will be interesting to see what solution they come up with for that particular problem. And finally someone puts Anise in her place, nicely played. I imagine that when she get's back and give the Tok'ra council a report on what happened they'll be more than a bit nervous. Keep up the excellent work."

Yeah, Anise and Faith was fun to write, i do have plans for trouble with the Tok'Ra later on in the fic, so you'll just have to wait and see how that pans out lol

"Glad to see you back in the swing of things with Xion. Wondering if it will be almost too easy for Xander to remove the bands if he looks into it or if there are some hidden traps/tricks that might prohibit his quick intervention. Could be fun, but not necessary. Just wondering, but it seems as if you are giving Joyce a little interest shown towards the G-man. Would be interesting to say the least especially if you do explore the band candy incident someday. I know it is probably not just me, but the only real villians that seem worthy of Xion's time are SG baddies and not of the supernatural kind. Would be fun if Spike and Dru could actually find a way to be a legitimate threat to amp up the cliffhanger factor. Don't know, you might want to get to a certain part in the story and then jump forward some time and use flashbacks to cover anything you want after the fact. That way you can kind of keep things similar, but from a different perspective that is a year, or two, or three older than before. Could even explore the ability to transfer consciousness between himself at different points in time as a means of warning maybe. Oh, and one last thing, Xander is not a monk and never would pass for one. He needs either a girlfriend (Faith or someone) and possibly before that the continuation of his humiliation as a demon magnet but with the powers of Xion to make it just that much more embarassing (ie "How could you not know she was a ...? What do you mean you weren't aware she was a ... she was ...ing?) Options that I leave to you, but would definately be humorous and would be funny also from the idea that maybe he and Daniel could bond over their poor love lives and that bug the hell our of Jack. Hope this help and that you don't lose track of those pesky plot bunnies if they decide to burrow underground."

jesus... huge review lol

Xander is currently with Faith, but nothing major has happened yet... this will be explained more when the current crisis is over lol

glad you're enjoying it :D

"Excellent chapter. I like angry Xander and was wondering how Giles and Jenny were going to cope. It's not too likely they can find an adamantium accessory, after all. Faith handled Anise surprisingly diplomatically, I figured she would have been a bit more ... forceful."

roflol... yeah, it was tough writing that conversation and not breaking PG13 rules lol

also, it seems a lot of people are confused about how Faith handled Anise... it's hard for Faith to yell at Anise when she actually agrees with her...

as with a lot in this fic, all will be explained later as i'm only hinting at stuff now that won't be played out properly for quite a few chapters :D

"Wow. Great to see an update to this story.Xion was pissed. I wonder how the Tok'Ra will react to this. Will they keep their word and cut all ties with Earth? Or will they come off their high tower and start acting like reasonable beings?I wonder if they can get the armbands off easily.Will Xander go back to that planet at the center of the universe? It will be interesting if SG1 goes with him.Keep up the good work."

The Tok'Ra are never reasonable, but they will learn soon that the new power in the galaxy is not someone with whom the fk lol

trust me, it's all going to come to a head soon, and it's not going to go down as most people think :p

so stick your reviews here in future and i'll get to them, that'll stop my PM box going into triple figures over a night lol

M

GothKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By GothKnight

Just finished what you have so far and as usual Methos, you have done an awesome job. Hopefully your muse allows you to continue it soon.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Methos

Just added a new chapter...

only a short one though, just over 4000 words...

i'll add some more later

M

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

a methos fan-fic , are we so lucky ?

nice work man,from what i read.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

lol... well i haven't had much time lately to write anything, so this is just a 'part chapter' until i can focus on it again :D

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

ok, again, will people please use this thread instead of PM's for fanfic reviews... my inbox is cluttered at the best of times, so sending me reviews there won't garuntee that they'll be read or acknowledged...

Great return chapter. Ethan really did a number on Sunnydale and especially on Giles, Jenny and Willow. I wonder what Xander will do when he see's just what Ethan did. Guess we will find out soon.

Yeah, the Xion universe is going to get a lot darker from here on out... it's going to change a lot, and include a few more crossovers that people won't see coming... glad you're enjoying it.

When it has been several months since the last update of a story, I will usually read the previous chapter as well to get a flavor for what I am about to read. There seems to be more in part 5 than I can remember. Must be the MS...

Loved this part, can't wait for Xan's response to Willow, Oz and Jenny.../insert evil laughter here...

Yeah... sometimes i just don't get time to update my fic's as much as i'd like... i always come back to them though lol

Xander to Jack, "You went on a camping trip and did not ask me?"

Humor aside Ethan really needs to be dealt with permanently. He made a yellow ring, someone could get to Ethan and get him to do it again.

Looking forward to more.
Thanks

lol, nice... but there's going to be a lot more detail for Faith and Buffy offworld... they've still got a lot of time to go before they get back to Earth, and Xander's way too busy deailing with the problems there to help deal with them as well...

M