Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Title: Pokémon Adventure

AUTHOR: Supreme Marvel/Wesley

DISTRIBUTION: If you want to host it somewhere else just tell me where you're putting it and have a link back to this page.

DISCLAIMER: All things Pokémon belong to Nintendo and the person whom created it Satoshi Tajiri. Anything else was created by me. :D

SUMMARY: The begging of journey for a future Pokémon master. (This series is where the anime is at now, Sinnoh)

RATING: FR7

I understand that this is a kids programme, but i love the games, and doing my own interpretation of it. A mixture of both Anime & Game. The idea has been chomping on me for a while now. So i had to get it out. Hope you enjoy. Think Cryo might like this most.

On a clear sky morning, no clouds in sight. A boy walks down a path that leads to a building. While walking past high trees', one set of trees has Heracrosses in them and another has Pinsirs in them. He walks past a lake, a huge Gyarados comes from the water and make a splash, the knocks the water towards the boy, he runs out of reach of the water. "Whoa, there! There hasn't been a Gyarados in there months. Where did that come from?" the boys asks, a man walks behind the boy without him noticing him "Well Alec, a recent batch of Magikarp evolved, hence that Gyarados you saw." the man said "Oh hello, Professor Elm. But I've been working with the Magikarp and they never look liked they were gonna' evolve." said Alec "Your right. And it's all thanks to you helping them these past few months." said Professor Elm. They both walk towards the lab "Isn't it your tenth birthday soon, Alec?" Professor Elm asks "Yes, in tomorrow." replied Alec "Well then I have something for you back in the lab." said Professor Elm. As they walk, Pokémon come up to Alec and Professor Elm.

They enter the Lab and on the table is a Pokemon egg, Professor Elm picks the egg up and hands it over to Alec "Could you take care of this for a few days, I'm not certain when I will hatch. But wondered if you would look after it for me?" asked Professor Elm "Sure. What's in it?" asked Alec "I don't know, it was found on the table yesterday." replied Professor Elm.

Alec walks outside of the lab with the egg in his hands, he sits down watching the egg. The field outside has many Pokémon there with ponds and sandy pits for ground Pokémon, the sky has flying Pokémon soaring trough the air. A Cyndaquil, comes forward to Alec "Hey Cyndaquil, got an egg to mind for the professor. I wonder what's inside? Guess I can't train with you guys today. But don't worry, we will train when the Pokémon hatches and I give it back to the professor." Alec said Cyndaquil's back lights up with fire "I'll take that as a okay." said Alec with a smile on his face.

While Alec is holding the egg and watching a Cyndaquil and a Kadabra battle and explosion goes off near the back of the lab. He gets up and runs, with the egg in his hands to where the explosion went off. There is a lot of smoke, "Pidgies, use gust to blow the smoke away" he shouts up to the Pidgies in the air. When the smoke clears there are Voltorbs and Electrodes in the ground "Why did they get set off?" Alec asks to himself "Prepare for trou-" before they can finish there word "Team Rocket!" Alec said interrupting them. Alec looks up and sees them on the top of the lab building, then another explosion blows the doors in front of him. Alec dives to the floor protecting the egg in his hands. He looks at the door and more Team Rocket people enter the building. "Take all the pokemon!" said one of the Team Rocket grunts. Alec looks around to see what he can use, looks at how many Team Rocket are. "Your not getting them without a fight!" Alec said "What are you gonna' do kid? Pokéballs go" said a Team Rocket grunt and throws 3 Pokéballs into the air releasing out Hitmontop, Mightyena and a Bronzong. Alec thinks to himself Okay...A Hitmontop is a fighting, Kadabra take care of him, Mightyena, Dark fighting will be that...gonna’ have to find one near me and Bronzong depending on how strong it is, i guess Cyndaquil will have to do.

“Cyndaquil, Kadabra come with me!” shouted Alec, they run down the steps “After them!” the Team Rocket grunt shouts this Pokémon. Alec runs to a gym, the Pokémon follow him into the gym, “Cyndaquil use flamethrower on Bronzong!” shouted Alec. Fire blasts from the back of Cyndaquil and a huge flame releases from the mouth of him and blasts its way to Bronzong, burning the floor as it travels, the flame hits him and sends him through a wall knocking him out. Hitmontop comes out were Bronzong fell, it spins rapidly towards Alec “Kadabra use psybeam” shouts out Alec, the Psybeam travels at Hitmontop, but he dodges it and comes straight for him. Hitmontop hits Kadabra into a wall off the connection from Hitmontop’s feet. From where Kadabra was hit into, a light shines. “Kadabra?” asks Alec, when the light disappears, there stands an Alakazam. “Holy mole! Alakazam!” a shocked Alec says "Okay. Alakazam use Psychic!" shouted Alec, the eyes of Alakazam light up purple and a blast of almost invisible energy travels from the head of him and hits Hitmontop sending him crashing through another wall. As Hitmontop hits the wall the Mighyena runs out and jumps on Alakazam "Barrier" quickly shouted Alec, the Mightyena bites Alakazam, the barrier move reducing the pain. “Cyndaquil, use Swift” Alec shouted, Cyndaquil releases out shining stars from his mouth and they hit Mightyena and knock him out. “Okay, lets get the rest.” Said Alec.

They run to the front, when they get there officer Jenny is there arresting the remaing Team Rocket Members. “Alec, there you are! We were worried about you! Whos is the Alakazam?” Professor Elm asks “Well it’s yours. He evolved just now. I also took out a few of their Pokémon. There in the gym.” said Alec. “I think you should go home, your parents are gonna’ kill me” said Professor Elm

Alec walks out the lab, what's left of it. He has the Pokémon egg in his hands still. He gets home and his parents come to him “Are you okay son?” his mother asked “They didn’t hurt you did they?” asked his father “No and no. I’m fine you don’t have to worry.” Replied Alec “Is that a Pokémon egg?” said his father “Yeah! The professor asked me to mind it for him. Gonna' hatch soon maybe.” said Alec. He walks up his stairs and into his bed room where he places the egg on his computer table.

Later that night

Alec wakes up because of a bright light coming from the egg. When the light is gone the Pokémon is revealed as...

To be continued...

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Pokémon Journey begins

When the bright light from the egg disappears, there stands a Pokémon. “Cool, it’s an Elekid. I wonder if Professor Elm did know what it was?” Alec said wondering. Then the Pokéball above Elekid releases and captures him. Alec goes to the Pokéball and lets him out.

He was too excited about the Elekid, Alec could not sleep.

He went down stairs with the Elekid and got some food for the both of them. They stand outside, where the sun is rising, as they watch the sun, they see Pidgey’s, Pidgeotto’s Spearow’s and Fearow’s flying past the sun set. Not far in front is a lake, where Alec can see Marill, Wooper, Poliwag and Poliwhirl all splashing around. Alec looks at Elekid, and Elekid looks like he is enjoying himself. Alec introduces himself, and he moves his hand over to shake Elekid’s hand, but small sparks begin to come off of Elekid’s body, Alec quickly moves his hand away “Maybe we’ll just stick to wave.” Alec said. They move back up to Alec’s room, he lets him sleep in his bed, while he sleeps on the floor. While Alec sleeps, Elekid watches him, and then slowly falls asleep.

When they wake, Alec gets ready, and then walks down the stairs with Elekid in the Pokéball. He walks in to the living room “Hey son, where’s your egg?” said his father “It hatched. It was an Elekid. I’m going to go to the lab now.” said Alec “Aren’t you choosing your first Pokémon today?” said his mother “Yes, I can’t wait. Elekid took my mind off of it enough for me to fall asleep.” said Alec “Do you know which one you want?” said his father “I think so. I’ve been training with Cyndaquil, so I know what it capable of. But I would like something different; I was going to go with Chikorita.” said Alec “That sounds great Alec. Remember to take good care of it.” said his mother “Will do.” Alec leaves the house with the Elekid and the Pokéball in his hand.

On his way down the path, he sees his friends. “Dean! Jason! Max!” Alec shouted. They turned around “Hey Alec” said them all “Have use all decided what you wanted yet?” said Alec “I want the Totodile!” said Dean “I’m not sure just yet.” said Jason “Me too. I could never decide. What about you” said Max “I finally decided on Chikorita.” said Alec. They continue to talk and they finally arrive at the lab where Professor Elm stands.

“Where is the egg Alec?” asked Professor Elm “It hatched.” said Alec, he pulls out the Pokéball with it in. He hands it over to Professor Elm. “Would you all like to walk in to the building please?” asked Professor Elm. They all walk in except Alec who talks to Professor Elm. “Did you know that the egg had an Elekid inside?” asked Alec “Well, yes and no. I was told that it had an Elekid inside, but never really knew if it was the truth.” Said Professor Elm “Professor I was thinking, would be okay with you if I choose Elekid as my Pokémon?” asked Alec “I couldn’t trust anyone else more than you to raise it properly. Of course you can.” said Professor Elm. A wide smile appeared on Alec’s face.

He runs in to tell his friends, but as he gets there Team Rocket are there and have many of Professor Elm’s Pokémon. Alec sees Cyndaquil trapped in a titanium box, Alakazam on the floor with an Absol over it. “Go! Cyndaquil/Chikorita/Totodile!” said the voices of Dean, Max and Jason “I thought they caught you.” “We got are Pokémon before. Then we heard something and ran here.” said Dean “I told you we’ll be back!” said a Team Rocket Grunt “No you didn’t.” said Alec “Totodile! Scratch Attack!” said Totodile “Chikorita! Tackle Attack!” said Jason “Cyndaquil! Tackle Attack!” said Max. All three Pokémon move fast at Absol each one hitting it straight on. Alec releases Elekid from its Pokéball “Elekid! Quick Attack!” said Alec, bright light shines from Elekid and it moves so fast that Alec is still looking in the position where he left from, a golden ling shines from where Elekid left from and where it hits Absol in the head and knocks it out. Alec turns around “Whoa!” said Alec “That…”said Dean “…was…” said Max “…Fast!” said Jason “You better believe it.” said Alec. Alakazam wakes up, Alec sees it “Alakazam teleport them away!” purple light shines from Alakazam’s eyes as they disappear.

Team Rocket open there eyes in a prison cell.

“Thanks again to you Alec and to you three to. I can tell you all will be great Pokémon trainers” said Professor Elm

Later during the day

Alec is in his bed room, getting ready to leave. He walks to the door; he looks back to his room. Then he walks down the stairs, where his parents are waiting for him. “Now son, you take care of yourself” said his Father. They both hug him, and he walks to the door and walks off into the sun set. His parent behind him waving goodbye. A look on Alec’s face is one of ‘bring on the next challenge’.

To be continued...
SHAINA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SHAINA

bump

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Big Rats

Alec is travelling through route 29 of Johto, seeing a lot of birds flying through the sky; most Pidgey & Spearows. They skies are blue, with a few clouds, as he looks down he sees a huge forest.  While travelling through the forest, he begins to hear noises from around; he immediately thinks it’s just Pokémon moving around. But still walking, he hears noises again but they seem to be close and in all directions.  He puts his hand by his Pokéball, which contains his Elekid. Alec closes his eyes and focuses on the noises around him, he hears a noise clear in one direction that seems to be behind him, and he launches out his Pokémon Elekid into the air. The sun blocks the Pokéball as he is released, Elekid shines golden.

“Elekid, Quick Attack!” said Alec pointing in the direction he wants him to

Elekid, with a burst of energy light descends into the bushes, Alec hears noises, and then Elekid comes flying out and hits the floor.

“Elekid!” said Alec in shock

The moment Alec turns around at Elekid, many Rattatas come from the bushes and move straight for Alec. Elekid gets up and quickly moves in-front of Alec and blocks them all with Barrier.

“What the...that’s Barrier, how could he know that?” said a confused Alec

All the Rattatas get knocked back down to the floor from Elekid’s strong Barrier. Elekid charges at the pack of Rattatas and knocks a few down, the biggest Rattata stands.

“Elekid, dive into the air!” said Alec

Elekid jumps high into the air and into the sunlight, the outline of Elekid can only be seen.

“Quick Attack!” said Alec while Elekid descends

The light shines in the eyes of the big Rattata and he closes his eyes because of it. Elekid hits the Rattata on the head fainting him on contact. The rest of the Rattatas run back into the forest.

“Nice one Elekid!” said a cheerful Alec

He returns him to his Pokéball.

Later during the day

Alec is on the phone to Professor Elm.

“So, he used barrier then?” said Elm

“Yeah, I didn’t know a new born Elekid had that knowledge.” said Alec

“It’s possible, he may even know more techniques.” said Elm

“Did the man say anything about Elekid” said Alec

“What man?” asked Elm

“You know, the man who gave the egg to you. What did he look like?” Said Alec

“Oh, I don’t know. He wore a scarf covering his mouth and a hat the covered his head and glasses.” said Elm

“Then you don’t know what he looks like then? Okay, well thanks for the help. Bye” said Alec

He puts the phone down before he could say it back.

After exiting the forest, Alec continues to walk towards Cherrygroove City. Again he hears rattling in the bushes, he gets Elekid ready. Then out of the bushes are many many more Rattatas and a big Raticate.

“Okay, I doubt I can beat that with a weakened Elekid” said Alec

He runs, the rest run after him.

“Water Gun!” said a voice

A blast of water comes from the side and hits the Rattatas. Raticate still standing from the blast of water, turns to the voice.

“I know that voice.” said Alec

“I should think so.” said the voice as he walks into the light

“Dean!” said Alec

“You’re down already, what have you been up to the last few days? Hang on one second...” said Dean as he turns towards Raticate

Totodile runs at Raticate, Raticate jumps at Totodile and tries to bite him.

“Jump over and bit its tale” said Alec

The Totodile follows his instructions and succeeds. The Raticate swings its tail and Totodile is sent flying into a rock.

“Elekid!” shouts Alec

Elekid zooms in front of the knocked out Totodile and is now in the sight of Raticate.

“Let’s test what he can do. BARRIER!” he shouts

Elekid’s eye’s glow purple and a barrier surround both him and Totodile. The Raticate connects with the barrier and his knocked backwards to the floor. Dean is shocked on how strong the barrier was. The barrier drops and Elekid charges at Raticate and his hand begins to freeze. His frozen fist makes contact with Raticate and instantly freezes it on contact.

“Ice...punch? How is that possible?” said the amazed Dean

“The only way I know his from its parents. I’ve got to find out where it came from.” said Alec with determination.

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Hayden Miles

Bout time.

Awesome post!

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Sorry. Had some free time so I just wrote it now.  I had to re-read the rest of what I wrote to remember where the hell I was going.

Do you prefer the way the first two posts where set out or the new one?

Matina Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Matina Lopez

I like the new one

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

The Midnight Howl

The moon shines between the trees of Route 29 and the light descends down onto Dean sleeping. He sleeps around a small lit fire.

A rustling sound wakes up him. When he gets up he looks around and sees Alec’s sleeping bag empty. He moves towards the rustling sound expecting it to be Alec. The sounds begin to clear up and words can be heard. Then he is certain that Alec is the one making the noise.

Dean looks through the bushes and sees Alec and Elekid training.

Elekid! Faster! Push yourself! Quick left! Now jump!” shouts Alec

Elekid moves through the trees with haste and moves quicker. He manoeuvres left and springs into the air like a fired cannon ball.

Now...Ice punch!” Alec commanded

Elekid, comes firing down, his fist freezing up through the air and on contact with the floor it instantly freezes and ice rushes outwards across the floor moving up the trees creating icicles off the branches. Dean, watching from the distance and isn’t that amazed on how well they are getting on, because he’s always known what Alec was like and knew when he did get a Pokémon, they would instantly unite.

He goes back to sleep with a smile on his face. Elsewhere, Alec still is still training Elekid to the best he can be. As they train, thunder can be heard in the background, but this thunder seems to be getting closer and closer. Alec picks up on this and turns his head towards the thunder. Then he hears growling from the opposite side of him.

El’ be ready” Alec said under his breathe

Elekid clenches his fist on command and steadily looking in anticipation at the bushes. In the shadows shows a set of shape teeth and more come from behind the first set and now there are many sets of teeth but Alec can’t see what it is. And a lightning strikes behind the set of teeth and reveals the creature.

Houndour...” edgily set Alec

Alec instantly thinking that he can’t take them all if they attack because he’s been training Elekid and won’t last long. Alec immediately takes out his Poké-Ball and returns Elekid and runs off into the opposite direction. The Houndour chase after him, as he runs through the bushes at high speed some outreached branches cut him. He looks back to see where they are and when he turns his head a flame of fire comes at him, he dives down out of the way, as he gets to his feet one of the Houndour jumps up and charges at him. In that instant Elekid comes bursting out of its Poké-ball in hits the oncoming Houndour to the floor. The Houndour struggles to get up but by the time it does the rest of the pack join him. Thunder now closer than ever, Alec’s hair raises up from his body as the lightning strikes behind him and thunder roars. Elekid breathes heavy as he watches the on looking predators. The Houndour edge closer and closer to Alec and Elekid. Then a loud thunder roars behind all of them, making Alec cover his ears because the noise is too loud. When Alec looks up he sees a big shadowy figure.

Now what?” asked Alec

The shadowy figure moves into the light.

Whoa! Raikou...” said the weary Alec

Raikou roars and the pack of Houndour run in fear all expect the leader who shows no fear. And with a strike of lightning Raikou is gone from sight. Alec’s attention is now set on Houndour. The Houndour charges at Elekid.

Wait...wait...now, jump left” ordered Alec

The Houndour missed Elekid who is now in the air and is coming down at Houndour, the Houndour fires out fire from its mouth at Elekid. Elekid coming down manoeuvres left dodging the embers and his fists ice up and he puts his fists in front of him and connects with Houndour’s head knocking him to the floor. Elekid now watching Houndour, with the lightning and thunder now gone the heavy breathing of Alec and Elekid can be heard a lot more. Houndour slowly rises to its feet, it struggling to get up. As it gets to its feet, the Houndour collapses. Alec gets out a Poké-ball and throws it at the Houndour, a few seconds later Alec has a new Pokémon.

He eventually gets back to the camp site and finally falls asleep.

He awakes in the morning and stares at his Poké-ball with the new Houndour inside.

Have a good night?” asked Dean

Like you wouldn’t believe.” He replies with a smile on his face.