plauge the assasin chapter 1

vegicillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vegicillo

when i awoke there was only one thing i felt it was sadness there was a small tag stapled to my chest it said jeff stanton guess that was my name it also said in small black letters under that super human #37, over human +320 it said invisibility,teleportation, enchanced strength sight reflexes endurance and agility.The room suddenly came to light it was a big  
white room with no windows and metal doors,  
There was a docter there i asked him  

'were am I 'i asked  
he said
'that is of no importance all that is important is that you recovered from that coma"  

'what coma i said i dont remember but this sure as hell dosnt look like a hospital were am i!" 

'you do not need to know number 37 you are in good hands i assure you' 
  'were am i!   
i screamed and just as that moment i teleported and punched the docter square in the face and he flew backwards into a wall and then guards started shooting bullets at me but i easily avoided them i felt super human as i smashed through the metal doors i saw a small sign that said project plauge. I made my way to the outside i did not know where I was then i got a flash back about being here i was a child and i saw a sign ember willow blvd and i looked back a sign said the human enchancment program only if anyone knew what was going on here but who would even believe me?. 

Yonkers 
NY is the sign i saw this must be my home town when i went to that adress i started to ask around the results i found were well unsatisfactory as i could say i heard my parents were murdered many years ago and i had dissapeared that to be dead i got many offers for a ride to the police station but i turned them down last thing i need is to see how my parents were murdered even thoe i dont remember them in  the slightest i found a homeless shelter  a few miles away i stayed there for the night i was practicing my abilities i saw that i definently wasnt a normal person now. i remembered somthing else somthing about military service so i am going to find some information i have nothing else to do in my life why not just go and die i have nothing left no parents  no family no house no money why not join the military. Kabul,Afganistan I was fighting in the war ripping apart anything i saw i was in a rampage i didnt even wait i just teleported in and started  slashing and hacking the disgusting terrorist around me. Unknown base camp,afganistan. A man was talking to my cammanding officer then he asked me if i was willing to do mercenary work and i asked how much it payed he said that he would assure me to get payed nicely and i accepted i did a few missoins for this man until after a few missoins many other offers came in and they payed a lot better than that man did but they were against the united states but what did i care as long as i was getting my money but i had to come up with a name and what i thought of was the first thing i saw after busting out of the very first place i remember plauge was my new name.