Planet Shrek #2

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Geth

Bruce Lee and Super Mario's intervention had successfully stopped Shrek's violation of Superman. This had caused the ogre to fly into a rage, during which he unleashed a feral roar and charged at his assailants, who stood battle-ready before him.

In response to Shrek's assault, Bruce Lee initiated a planned maneuver with Super Mario. "Be water, my friend." He said as he struck a martial arts pose, his fists and feet lighting on fire as he did. Shrek's advance was quickly stopped by a swift kick upward from Lee. This, however, was little more than a distraction, as Mario leaped into the air, performing a variety of acrobatic moves before slamming headfirst into the ground. Mario's skull being one of the most durable objects in the universe, few headbutts to the Earth were required before Mario penetrated the ground into the water main below. Water shot forth from the newly-formed hole in the ground, filling the crater left from Shrek's collision with Superman. Inexplicable able to breath underwater, Mario removed an orange flower from his pocket, stared it in the eyes, and promptly ate it. Using his newfound powers of pyrokinesis, Mario formed a fireball in his hand, preparing to launch it forth at Shrek. However, as he did so, a starfish in floral-print shorts emerged from the hole.

"If we're underwater, how can there be-" The starfish was cut short as Shrek stomped on him, being too dense to float. He walked along the bottom of the crater as Bruce Lee flew downwards toward him, a flaming kick bouncing off the ogre's face. However, Super Mario's fireball proved to be more effective, engulfing Shrek as it traveled through the submerged crater. The heat of the massive fireball caused Shrek's gut to rumble and he wore a sinister grin as it did.

"Better out than in, I always say!"

With that, Shrek unleashed a massive fart within the fireball, the copious amounts of methane igniting around him and causing the fireball to grow exponentially in size and heat, threatening to consume the entire crater as the heat evaporated the water within faster than the hole could refill it. Panicking, Mario swam down to the bottom of the crater, to the starfish the ogre had stomped on. Rolling it over onto it's back, Mario discovered that it was indeed still alive. It spoke only of it's anger towards an inability to see its own forehead before Mario picked it up and ate it as well. Having devoured the star, Mario's body began to glow and flash in all colors of the rainbow. With this, David Bowie descended from the stars and began to sing to him as he leaped through the water and into the fireball surrounding Shrek, impervious to the flames. As he did, he yelled to the ogre. "Yahoo, you sonofabitch!" Mario led by transferring all of his momentum into Shrek's gut, colliding with the ogre's midsection with his arms stretched infront of him. This blow effectively brought Shrek's fart to an end by pushing out any gas that may have been left in him all at once, transforming the slow-burning, steadily-growing fireball into a blast of nuclear proportions. This only served to deepen the crater, removing any water from the area as well, sending Shrek reeling into the wall of the crater.

"Get out of my swamp!"

Super Mario's invincibility soon wore out, rendering him vulnerable to Shrek's charge. Unable to react in time, Mario fell as the ogre trampled over him, rendering him to half his former size. Being little threat in his current state, Shrek simply punted the plumber and shifted his focus to Bruce Lee, who had recently transformed into a metal dragon. "I've had some experience with dragons, you know." Shrek taunted his opponent, who chose to respond with actions rather than words. The dragon Bruce Lee breathed fire on Shrek, who resisted the flames, flying upward into his opponent's throat. Lee attempted to resist Shrek's advances, but failed, as Shrek reached his vital organs.

"What are you doing in there?!" Lee cried as Shrek dug through his innards.

"This is my swamp!" Shrek replied, calling through the dragon's iron carapace as he shredded Bruce Lee's guts, eventually reaching the other end. "Better out than in." The ogre remarked as he pulled himself from Bruce Lee's backside, covered from head to toe in blood and feces, before standing back to watch the dragon fall. This, however, distracted Shrek from the danger that was to come. Super Mario, now super-sized, stomped on the ogre, who struggled to hold Mario off of him as he was pressed into the ground.

"Have you forgotten what grows in the swamp, Shrek?" Mario asked, taunting his opponent as he pressed harder into the ground, attempting to grind Shrek under his boot. "Mushrooms!" Super Mario again lifted his foot in an attempt to deal another hard blow to the ogre, only for Shrek to roll away from the attack. The ogre's evasion made Mario furious, prompting him to turn and chase the ogre, screaming mindless ramblings about Bowser as he did. However, his rampage was cut short as he stopped, choked, and spat blood. Shortly after, his gut split open, spilling his innards across the floor of the crater, and Kratos, the God of War, emerged from the bowels of Mario's literal Bowels. Mario roared in rage as Kratos climbed his body, using his blades as picks to stab into Mario's flesh. The plumber fell to his knees in pain as Kratos reached his face and promply gouged out his left eye, causing him to fall the rest of the way to the ground, dead.

"Where... Where am I?" Kratos asked the Ogre, confused but still very much on guard. Shrek laughed.

"This is my swamp."

By the time Chuck Norris reached the area, all that was left of Kratos was his severed head, which appeared to have been bitten off. Super Mario and Dragon Bruce Lee's super-sized corpses lay in the crater created by the collision of Shrek and Superman, who was the only survivor of the encounter, naked and violated among the corpses of his comrades. Stepping over the mutilated corpse of David Bowie, who’s vocal cords had been ripped out and replaced with an MP3 player playing muffled, gargled Smashmouth, Chuck Norris approached the man of steel, who, sans clothes, was curled into the fetal position, quivering on the ground. "The ogre. He did this. But how?" Norris asked.

Superman hesitated before answering. "Please, just go. He'll kill you like the rest, you can't underestimate him! You sent your best and we failed. There's no hope for us. Just please, save yourself, and turn back now." Superman laid his head down in defeat.

"You're missing your suit. He didn't...?" Superman kept his eyes shut tight and gave a silent nod, which Chuck Norris responded to with a heavy sigh that steadily escalated into a gag. "God damnit! This sick piece of shit needs to die. I... I'm sorry. For sending you out here. Damnit!" In a fit of rage, Norris tossed the severed head of Kratos in the air, and roundhouse kicked it through the fourth wall and into your lap. "I'm sorry for this too." Superman looked up at his leader only to see a boot as Chuck Norris put Superman out of his misery, crushing his Kryptonian skull. Taking out his phone, he dialed two numbers for a conference call.

"Batman, Luigi, there's something I have to tell you."

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Geth

Welp, here's part 2.

Sorry for late post and all. Life's busy, y'know?

Anyways, part three should introduce the actual war between Chuck Norris, Batman, and Weegee, so stay tuned for that if nothing else.

Also, enjoy Kratos's head. <-- Read story first if you're one of those "comment before content" types.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Wow. Poor, well everybody.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonez_

"You're missing your suit. He didn't...?" Superman kept his eyes shut tight and gave a silent nod, which Chuck Norris responded to with a heavy sigh that steadily escalated into a gag. "God damnit! This sick piece of shit needs to die. I... I'm sorry. For sending you out here. Damnit!" In a fit of rage, Norris tossed the severed head of Kratos in the air, and roundhouse kicked it through the fourth wall and into your lap.

...I have no words.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transcendent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the 2nd best thing on planet earth.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@geth: You need to censor some of the language in this- it's been an issue lately. Other than that, don't ever do drugs. I don't think we could bear for this to be any crazier. Not all of this is to my personal taste, but meh, it doesn't have to be. Kudos. ;)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Ah. I thought it was only F-bombs. Will get on that.

Lol thanks. You can expect some serious stuff from me in the somewhat near future, or at least when the next CCC is up.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cbishop

@geth: F-bombs are completely banned, but it's always been policy to censor sh*t and b*tch. Pretty much, only damn and hell are okay.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Ah, alright.

RPG forum's always been pretty laid back with language. Lmao I doubt half the people even noticed the f-rule

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Fan-fic has been too, but we were made aware of it. So we deal. Not the end of the world.

Avatar image for roberto alvarenga
Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA , PRESENCE , 1 MILLION SP1M , 1 MILLION RKT WITH NECROSWORD AND POWER GEM, 1 MILLION GREAT EVIL BEAST RIDING ON TOP OF 1 MILLION GALACTUS ENGINE , 1 MILLION COSMIC ARMOR SUPERMAN vs shrek with onions.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roberto alvarenga: Flagged for spite. Nerf onions plz.

We're not allowed to make omnipotent vs omnipotent battles anyway :P

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: team 1 is featless compared to shrek with onions

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roberto alvarenga: scans or gtfo

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: shrek accidentaly killed the presence before , but lord gaben brought him back with the help of TOAA.

Shrek once ate so many onions , that his fart killed a full powered phoenix , causing everyone in every timeline to die.

Shrek went into the cancerverse andrammed trough 360 galactus engines , then he accidentaly went trough a portal where CA supes and mandrakk were fighting , and he ate both.

Scared , the presence sent 1 million SP1M with white lantern rings , and wielding SOS , and they all were roflstomped when shrek ate one of them and releases the force of 1 zentillion onionewtons , blasting all of the DC multiverse away.

He then violated and murdered the presence , and TOAA teleported out of nowhere looking like samuel L jackson , and ate the presence , and the atomized remains of the dc universe , and became TOTIDATOTUTTTWTAOAA , and summoned a quadrillion thanos with the HOTU , and one octillion spectre , and shrek , roared , and the sound was heard in all the multiverses in all of reality , and he then grabbed 2 thanos and used his pimp slap to mow trough the unending army of omnipotent beeings.

After exactly 69 seconds , they were all dead , and shrek prepared to charge at TOTIDATOTUTTTWTAOAA , but he punched shrek and a drop of blood fell from shrek's nose.

Shrek , in rage , said ''get out of my swamp!'' , and in a slash of rage , ripped off the TOTIDATOTUTTTWTAOAA's head , and it exploded recreating all of existence , and the blast sent shrek back to his now recreated swamp, where he stayed.

He roflstomps everyone

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#19  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@geth said:

@cbishop: Ah. I thought it was only F-bombs. Will get on that.

No one asked me, but I'll ring in anyway. We recently updated our language rule, now "bitch" and "shit" are okay the F word is still banned. This purely in context to a story or general discussion of a topic. Calling a user a bitch or say they're opinion is shit would be considered an insult and would result in a warning.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Good to know. Thanks for the update. Is it on the same thread as before?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#21 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop:

Its what's not on the thread, and therein lies the confusion. Because it doesn't list the okay "swears." I myself had to double check before I posted here.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. :)