Percy Pendragon #2

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The three brothers walked steadily towards the house. The younger one held out his hand, "He's prepared for us." He said.

"Then let's show him what we're made of." The twins said simultaneously.

Percy thought he felt something was wrong but he didn't know what. He had prepared various traps to catch them, not permanently of course but to prove he could do it. He was now wearing his White Knight outfit and his swords across his back and was sitting in the barn dangling from the ceiling. He glanced outside and saw all three of them intentionally setting off the quiet traps.

Darn! That kid must have seen them somehow. He thought to himself. He leaped out of the barn high into the air his swords at the ready. Landing expertly and running along the side of his house he began closing the distance quickly. The younger brother looked at him smiling, "Wait! It's Percy!" He told his elder brothers.

"What do you want with my sister?" Percy ordered circling them from seven yards away.

"Nothing really. But we were hoping our families could be freinds." One of the twins said.

"And why should I trust you?" He asked repeating the question to Marie.

"Because we'd have nothing to gain by spilling the beans." The other twin answered, "We'd actually be put back on the radar."

"In fact to prove we're trustworthy we'll tell you our names and who, especially, we're hiding from." The younger said nodding to the older ones. It looked as though they'd already agreed on it.

"I am Rodger." One of the twins said.

"I am Terrence." Said the other twin.

"And I am Charles." Finished the youngest.

"We're hiding from a vampire who calls himself the Dragon king. He claims to he a special kind of vampire that is more like dragons than bats. Not that vampires really were all that like bats anyway though." Rodger explained, "He appears to have plenty of vampires willing to serve him and has bestowed upon them various powers. I'd say he's one of the most dangerous vampires of this age."

Percy walked up closer removing his mask, "If you do anything that harms my sister. Not the dragon king. Not all the vampire hunters ever to exist can save you from what I will unleash." Percy warned, "Even if I die along with you."

"Well OK then..." Charles said, "But you do know we've bested many better than you."

"I wouldn't be alone." Percy replied grinning, intentionally keeping the actual memory hidden.

Charles squinted at Percy, "Nevertheless. We have no intention of doing anything that could harm her or you."

"Good, but I'll be watching closely. Where do you live?" Percy said.

"A bit off your land. In the woods. Although it is difficult to locate without being shown." Terrence answered shoving Charles behind him, "If you come by we'll show it too you."

"Not currently. Although don't be surprised if I do come by." Percy replied eyeing them, "Until I come to see you and trust you more don't come back here unless you need something and I'm allowing it. And don't come when I'm not here. My sister is in danger and I have no intention of anyone making that worse."

"What kind of danger?" Charles questioned.

"The kind that will get you killed if you tell." Percy threatened, "Now get off my property."

"Later then." Terrence said nodding to the others to go.

Percy watched as every once in a while their glowing eyes turned back to look at him. Most likely Charles'"

"They'll be good," Marie said as he came back inside.

"Maybe. Despite what you say I don't want them around you until I'm sure it's safe." He replied removing his swords then he grinned, "Although if I do come to trust them they would make amazing allies."