Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cfrehse

Paith the Chaos Knight

Issue #2

Here is the first issue

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/paith-the-chaos-knight-1-1487097/

Carol’s eyes flickered open as she struggled to gather herself. An intense pain was streaking throughout her left side. She knew her ribs were at least broken maybe even shattered. She let out a shriek of pain as she willed herself onto her feet. After a few moments she managed to get a few words out of her mouth.

“Stark you're in danger!” she screamed through her comlink. “ Someone named Paith is headed to avengers tower. He is heading for the portal to Asgard. Where are you?”.

“Yep i'm already on it Carol. My suit warned me the alarm was triggered,” Tony replied. “Anyways i was playing chess with Cap. The old timer beat me again.” Stark said in a slightly annoyed tone.

“You need to get to the tower and stop this guy. Please be careful. He is extremely powerful Tony. You’re going to need backup,” Carol said.

“Well i don't know if thats an option right now. Most of the heavy hitters are on a deep space mission and Banner is in the arctic,”he replied. “Are you going to meet me there?” he asked.

“No Tony i'm sorry i can barely move. I think he broke my ribs,” she replied

“Wow... I didn’t even know someone could do that,” he remarked.

“Stark this isn’t a joke. This man can kill you. Please don't go in alone,” she begged.

“Don’t worry Carol i'll handle it. Call an ambu... um wait no I forgot unbreakable skin,” he muttered.

“What?” she replied.

“Hope u feel better drink a gatorade or something!” he yelled. “Stark out”

10 Minutes Earlier

Paith floated silently above the Avengers tower with his mind scanning the hundreds of employees that worked in avengers tower. A multitude of thoughts were flowing through his mind but he was only listening for a few key words.

A secretary on the 16th floor- God i can’t believe Tony didn’t even leave a note after last night. What an a......

An intern on the 3rd floor- Ughh i should have stopped drinking after the 11th game

A security guard on the first floor, Absolutely Mr. Coulson. Pym is in the Portal room on the 15 floor. He is expecting you.

That was all Paith needed. He flew downwards causing a sonic boom and bulldozed through multiple floors until he land on the fifteenth floor causing a large crater on impact. His entry was felt throughout the tower. Alarms rang throughout the tower and the tremors from his entry caused the people in the tower to go into a panic.

Hank pym quickly scrambled to his feet slightly dazed and confused from being knocked from his computer chair on Paith’s entry. Paith quickly recognized the large circular object in the middle of the room as the portal. The scientists working for Pym all cowered behind their desks barely peeking over them at the black armor clad man standing before them surrounded by rubble.

Pym was the first to speak.

“Who the hell are you?” he asked

“Open the portal,” Paith ordered.

No one else in the room moved as Paith slowly walked towards Hank.

“Don’t do anyth...” Hanks words were cut off as Paith’s hand gripped his throat lifting him a few feet off of the ground. Hank barely even had time to register Paith’s movement. All he had seen was a blur before feeling his grip.

Hank choked and struggled to free himself from the vice grip. He gave up after a few seconds after realizing how overpowered he was and looked into the glowing green eyes inside the mask before him. The eyes filled him with fear and doubt. For the first time in a long time he was actually afraid. After all the things he had been through as an avenger this was one of the few times he truly thought he was about to die.

Paith tightened his grip and continued to order Pym to open the portal. Pym still refused to open the portal. He knew that he and Stark where the only ones with codes for the portal.

Paith quickly changed tactics. Hank suddenly felt Paith lurk into his mind. Hank screamed trying to fight it feeling as if his brain was being picked apart.

Paith let out a menacing laugh and spoke. “Your will is strong Hank pym but you fight in vain. I have no quarrel with your kind. I seek only to end my agony.” Once the last word left his mind Paith’s eyes flashed and he dropped hank onto the floor unconscious.

“A strong man,“ Paith muttered. He looked to the nearest scientist and then pointed to the Portal’s computer console. The nervous scientist understood the motion and quickly hobbled to the computer and looked at Paith.

‘I... I dont know the code,” he said nervously.

“Zero five one three eight two.,” Paith replied, “ The birthdate of a woman he cares for” he thought to himself.

The scientist quickly entered the code and the portal roared to life. It flashed a bright swirling blue and hummed loudly. Paith stepped forward a few feet from the portal and let out a sigh of relief.

“Finally,” he whispered to himself. “My torment is almost over.”

He took another step forward heard a wall shatter and suddenly felt something slam into his side launching him several yards to the left into the concrete wall of the room. He removed himself from the crater in the wall to see a red and gold armored man with two glowing palms aimed towards his head.

“So you must be the guy Carol told me about,” Stark commented.

“Get off my planet”