Paith the Chaos Knight #1

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cfrehse

This is a character i created and this is a story of his first encounter with the Marvel Heroes of earth.

Paith the Chaos Knight

Issue #1

CENTRAL PARK MANHATTAN

A ball of fire streaked across the Manhattan skyline lighting up the entire city with a red glow momentarily. It slammed straight into central park creating a large shock-wave and sending civilians into a frightening panic.

“I need the nearest avenger to find out who or what the hell just made a crater in Central park!” Maria hill roared as she stood on the observation deck of the Hellicarrer. She had seen the object fall from the sky. The observation deck had a perfect view of the incident floating above the water to the east of the city.

“Commander hill. Its Carol im on my way to the crash sight”, Ms. Marvel said over her com-link.

“Good. We need immediate containment. I'm sending shield assets but they are at least 15 mins away”, Maria responded.

“Copy commander, Danvers out”.

Ms. Marvel arrived on the scene several meters above the crater and analyzed the surrounding area. Whatever had hit was hidden in smoke and dust. She landed cautiously next to the crater and waited for the dust to clear. She was surprised to see what looked like a man kneeled down with both hands gripping his mask. The man struggled to his feet and looked towards Carol. He was clad in what seemed to be a pure black suit of unknown alien looking armor with a blade of similar design strewn across his back.

“Is this... is this earth” the man asked in an exhausted voice.

“Yes it is. What is your purpose here?” she asked in return.

The man suddenly roared and grabbed his head again. He screamed and writhed in pain and his eyes began to glow with a dark green mist emanating from them. Ms. Marvel took a step back and readied herself because of his sudden outburst.

“ASGARD!!”, he roared, “Where is it!”

“What do you want with asgard?” she snapped back.

The man momentarily fought off his pain and regained his composure. His eyes flashed green and Ms. Marvel felt him look into her mind. Before she could try to fight it was already over.

“Tony Stark”, he said in an ominous tone.

Carol was shocked. She knew stark has been working on a portal to Asgard and she couldn’t believe he had gotten the information from her mind so quickly. The black armored man quickly burst upwards heading towards the avengers tower. She didn’t know how much the man knew but he had already learned too much. She had to stop him. Carol quickly took off after him but the man was flying impressively fast even to her making it difficult for her to keep up.

As he neared the tower Ms. Marvel launched herself forward at full speed and slammed into the man sending them flying into a nearby office building. The people in the buildings ran for their lives as the two of them slammed through the office rolling through everything until they slid to a halt. Ms. Marvel stumbled to her feet. The impact had slightly dazed her. She looked up to see the Man 30 feet away unscathed with his eyes locked on her.

“Well at least i don't have to hold back”, she muttered

She clenched her fists and they began glowing with bright yellow energy.

“I don't know what you want with Asgard but you are not going near Stark”, she warned.

“You will not hinder me any further woman”, the man responded.

Ms. Marvel was done talking. She launched forward and threw a right handed hay-maker with all of her might only to have the man catch it in his left hand with ease. Her hand hitting his caused a shock wave blowing out the remaining windows on the entire floor.

She floated there with her hand still clenched by his in complete dismay. She could not believe how strong he was. The man took advantage of the moment and thrust a right body shot into her ribs. The blow was enormously powerful. Her ribs cracked on contact and the shock wave shattered the windows of nearby buildings and set off hundreds of car alarms in the streets below. Civilians ran desperately trying to avoid the falling debris.

Carol immediately fell to the ground onto her knees keeled over in immense pain. She coughed up blood onto the floor as the man slowly walked towards the edge of the destroyed windows.

“Who... Who are ..”, she struggled to speak as she kept coughing more blood.

She looked up towards the black armored man as she struggled to keep consciousness.

His glowing green eerie eyes looked back into hers as he answered the question that she could not mutter.

“My name is Paith”.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@cfrehse said:

This is a character Icreated and this is a story of his first encounter with the Marvel Heroes of earth.

Paith the Chaos Knight

Issue #1

CENTRAL PARK MANHATTAN

A ball of fire streaked across the Manhattan skyline lighting up the entire city with a red glow momentarily. It slammed straight into Central Park creating a large shock-wave and sending civilians into a frightening panic.

“I need the nearest Avenger to find out who or what the hell just made a crater in Central Park!” Maria Hill roared as she stood on the observation deck of the Helicarrier. She had seen the object fall from the sky. The observation deck had a perfect view of the incident floating above the water to the east of the city.

“Commander Hill. It’s Carol. I’m on my way to the crash site”, Ms. Marvel said over her com-link.

“Good. We need immediate containment. I'm sending S.H.I.E.L.D assets but they are at least 15 mins away”, Maria responded.

The stuff underlined, are mainly words that need capitals or apostrophe's. It's issue one, so it's okay so far, try writing this on a word doc, running a spellcheck over it BEFORE you post.
So far, not bad, wondering what Paith has against Asgard though?
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Pretty good so far...Very interesting, can't wait to find out why Paith hates Asgard so much, is he a demon? I guess we'll find out later...Send me part 2! :)

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3