Pain

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Just a little story I came up with while I was extremely bored and couldnt get on the Vine.

Rating: FR 13 to 18 (Somewhere in between there for Language, Adult situations and some disturbing stuff)

Every day of my life began as a nightmare, A cry for help, I was raised on the streets. No mother, No father, No friends. I watched everyday as a child from inside my box on the street corner, watching the other children play whilst I sat cold and hungry, Knowing they'd go home to a beautifully prepared warm meal while I would have to fend off the rats for my food.

I sat in my box, not a day over five, with cigarette burns all over my arms and not a stitch of clothes, Well, I had on a a pair of tattered jeans and an old trench coat that was far too large for me but it was all I had and I had to steal them to get them.

My heart ached and I'd cry myself to sleep every night.

20 Years later

My name is Jack Morris,  But most people call me Pain.  I'm a Mutant exterminator. Funny thing is, I'm a mutant myself. God's got a good sense of humor don't he? You remember that little boy crying his eye's out? That was me, By the age of seventeen, I got into the mafia, working for the same kinda S.O.B's you'd see on a soprano's episode. Don't worry, The end of this fanfic ain't gonna end with a black out.  By the age of twenty, I was arrested. The mob tried to bail me out but it wasnt gonna happen, So, I got offered a deal. When the Civil war started raging, I was one of the first recruits for the thunderbolts. S.H.I.E.L.D absolutely hated my frickin' guts but they knew I had skill.

I stayed with them for awhile, honing my skills, and learning what it takes to be in the big boy's league. Still trying to booze and party my past away but I didn't feel at home with them. Green Goblin kept trying to kill me and Venom? Well, Venom's an A$$hole. So, I left. Betraying didn't turn out to good. Oh yeah, An nothing changed with Venom, He's still an A$$hole from what I heard. Now being wanted by the government don't make life easier (Like it was easy to begin with). Being unceasingly hunted by Tony Stark and his merry band of government sadist's don't make it any funner (If that's even a word).

But before long, I met a guy who'd change my life for ever in ways I didnt think possible, His name was Mr. Sinister. He trained me, toyed around with my genes and told me about how he had the same experiences in his life, Though I figured he was bluffing. He told me about the X-men, Told me that if I could wipe them out, I'd get paid a hefty sum and he was willing to give me some reinforcements to take em' out.

So, The strike's tomorrow, I'm walking into god knows what and this Mr. Sinister guy is freaking me out.

Goddamit.

But then again, I make it sound bad don't I?

To be continued...

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By _Obsidian_

Interesting...scary situation =O

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts