TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By TypingKira

Cannot describe the pain.  

I hope you all liked my rendition of an emo post!  

No, for the serious -- I literally just had to delete like, a page and a half of work on Midguardian.  

DO NOT PANIC.  

This was to change it from young adult romance novel crap that you would have hated into a legit comic book gala, Tony-Stark Style. 

YES.  

I hope I can finish it tonight. . . 

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

:O the 'DO NOT PANIC' in big lettering did help, accompanied with a slap to the face by a cold fish it could be an effective way of, well, not panicking....

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TypingKira
@CapFanboy: *puts fish back in cooler* Relax! I finished writing it last night and I'll edit it this morning. 
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@TypingKira: YAY! *starts dancing like a mentally-challenged seal*
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TypingKira
@CapFanboy: But first I have to read New Defenders ;} 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SC  Moderator
@TypingKira:  I can describe the pain, I can describe the sound of my black soul as it shatters into black shards of hatred and putrid vile that overflows from societies conformist ways and ideals, as it overflows raining down upon me washing me with sin and guilt. I feel the owie of my soul as I am punctured and tortured with the tooth pick of darkness, a rotting carcass of intolerable pain trapped within the bloodied gums of my ebony mouth. I pick up a shard of my black soul, and use it to stab my bitter heart to see if it can bleed and if I can hurt, but atlas, I have experienced too much horror and terror, in my short life time. I stare at my toothbrush, and even it resents my true nature. As a drizzle the toothpaste of loneliness across its crusty bristles of sharpness, as sharp as the jabs that the people on the street piece me with when ever they tell me to conform by not doing cartwheels on the road an angel cries. Its tears enlighten me. Today I ate a black coloring crown, and when I vomited, it came back up even blacker! When I descended into the death that is a mid afternoon nap, even the sleep seeks solace from my polarizing personality. I brought white clothes but my soul burnt them black, I did not put this oriental tattoo on my, it is the brand of my bisexual lesbian lover Vampire_Lushy_Emotress. I did not chose to die my hair, black, purple and red, three dead pigeons landed on my head and expressed themselves on me. I do not cut my arms with a 4b pencil, I sharpen the pencil with my cold dead skin. I am the terror that flaps in the night, and you can not know pain. Not like I know pain. Not even the hottest chili sauces can heat the cold wasteland that is my mind. Leave me, my lack of emotions may overwhelm your thread for when it comes to emo renditions, it was my heart that bled.  

0_o
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TypingKira
@SC: *cannot think of anything to write* *will instead put emoticon*  

O_O'
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator
@TypingKira said:
" @SC: *cannot think of anything to write* *will instead put emoticon*   O_O' "

That is exactly what my biological Mother and Father writes on my Birthday card every year.  

Am I really that much of an abomination that even my parents reject me? Let me ponder that as I apply another shade of black lipstick to my lips and lament my lost innocence. 
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TypingKira
@SC: Going through emo closet* can I borrow this shirt?  

I'd give you a hug but your soul would stain my shirt. . . :{
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SC  Moderator
@TypingKira:  Sure and LOL.  

I hope your writing went okay? I am slowly catching up on reading. I have just taken on a few wiki tasks, in recent days hence my inability to catch up. I like excited and am intrigued by the name change though!! 
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CapFanboy
@TypingKira: ahahaha, thanks =]
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TypingKira
@SC: Yes, I finished the chapter last night and am editing it this morning to be posted sometime in the next five minutes. Lots of plot development! Ooh, I hope you liked what you read! You've been so busy on the wikis. . . I hope my submit for Balder gets accepted. 

@CapFanboy: Anytime! Anything with Balder AND Deadpool in it at the same time is a read for me. 
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TypingKira
@CapFanboy: Hey, I just posted the new chapter!
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CapFanboy
@TypingKira: 'twas truly AWESOME! i'm working on the next chapter of mine now!
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TypingKira
@CapFanboy: W00t! Cant' wait! And thanks, I'm glad you liked it!