Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Team Magma

Title: Operation Magma

AUTHOR: Team Magma

DISCLAIMER: All things Pokémon belong to Nintendo and the person whom created it Satoshi Tajiri.

SUMMARY: in order to expand the land Team Magma decides to hold a member Camp Shane and his friend Yuri decide to try out. (takes place in Hoenn)

RATING: FR7

Feel Free to leave comments

Team Magma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Team Magma

Shane waited desperatly for his class to end "comeon!" he yelled as glanced at the clock "dude chillout" his best friend Yuri said.when the bell finaly rang Yuri challenged Shane to a pokemon battle "comeon! Shane lets battle". "alright lets double battle!" the students in the Hall began to crowd aroud them."i choose you Numel Yuri threw down the pokeball after a flashing light the pokemon emerged. "Numel!" the pokemon said, he then threw another pokeball. "i choose you Zubat!" the little bat pokemon emerged from the light. "Alright" Shane said as he reached down on his belt "i choose you! Poochyena,the little dog pokemon emerged from it's ball saying it's name.

Shane then tossed out another pokemon "i choose you Charmander!" the pokemon emerged from the light. the crowd now in the hallway stood chanting "go Shane!" he was the better trainer between the two. "alright Zubat supersonic!" the bat flew up and and sonic waves began to fly from it's mouth yuri then turned to numel "Numel use your ember attack!" Shane quickly tried to Counter the Moves "Charmander use your flamethrower!" he then turned to poochyena "poochyena use your quick attack on Zubat",this effort was in Vain because Zubat had confused Poochyena and he attack Charmander instead.The fire attacks set off the school's alarm. Shane and Yuri quickly returnd there pokemon and began to their next class.

later on at Shane's house

"Shane!,Yuri's here" Shane came down the steps to see Yuri holding a poster "dude we have to join Team Magma" he said "everyone is doing it James,Hiro,Zack,Everyone!"

Shane thought about Team Magma,"isnt that the group that once to expand the land". "yeah! dude we can go all over Hoenn catching Pokemon with them" Yuri said. "so you in?". "i'll think about it" Shane said." hey Yuri are you staying for Dinner". "uh yeah" he said.

in Shane's room

Shane continued to look at the poster "Team Magma, these guys are the best..." Shane said as he fell to sleep.

to be continued.....

Morningstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morningstar_

you could do a better job at letting everyone know whose speaking

Team Magma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Team Magma

In the morning Shane’s pet Pidgey woke him “thanks Pidgey” Shane’s summer Vacation had begun “mom! Where are the fruit loops”? Shane called, but he received no answer. He walked in the kitchen to a note that told him she was at the mall. “Looks like mom put my poke balls in my bag looks like I am gone, better leave mom a note”

He walked out the door and was met by Yuri “you ready to do this” Yuri said “yeah Shane said”. He and Yuri began to walk down the road towards Maudeville. “Oh look a Weedle!” Shane yelled out it’s mine I am catching it! “What for it’s a weakling?”

Yuri stated.

“I choose you! Poochyena, alright tackle attack!” the Weedle wasn’t paying attention to the attack and quickly fainted. “Poke ball go!” The poke ball flew through the air hitting the Weedle the ball spent three times coming to a stop. “Caught it!” Shane said happily “…….dude who cares it’s a bug” Yuri said to Shane. They continued to walk down the road. Then a trainer emerged from a store “Your Yuri Ukdez want to battle”

“Sure why not” Yuri Said he reached on his belt and pulled a poke ball “Alright lets do this, GO Zubat!” the bat pokemon flew from the ball and flapped it’s wings in the air.

“Go! Oddish!” as both pokemon faced off against each other. “Zubat aerial ace!” the bat flew down scoring a direct hit causing Oddish to faint instantly. The trainer pulled another pokeball “go natu! Confusion now! Natu’s confusion quickly disposed out of Zubat. “this is a match to see if you are tough enough to be in Team magma. The man said. “I thought so….” Yuri said .

to be continued…..

TEKKEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By TEKKEN

whats the point of these

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By shanana

this is terry's yeah bro!

sarah morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sarah morgan

Sarah Awoke in the morning, Ready to start her day She had travled so far already and she had 2 pokemon from the sinnoh region. Already looking around getting a feel for where she was She was in the Area of Twinleaf town,She packed up her gear and began walking down route 201.She had arrived in the region with her Eevee,Since her Arrival she managed to capture the bird pokemon Starly and the beaver pokemon Bidoof. She continued to walk down the route until she ran into a trainer itching to fight. HEY YOU WHAT'S YOUR NAME? I'M SARAH MORGAN.....FROM CELADON CITY! After a few Words they engaged each other in battle. The man took his pokeball from his belt and tossed a pokeball on the ground and in a bright flash a butterfree appeared. Sarah reached down on her belt, and pulled her pokeball of her belt and tossed it on the ground and her pokemon starly emerged. The guy quickly went on the attack using his butterfree's confusion attack. Sarah instucted her starly to dodge and bonunce back with a gust attack.

The confusion hit perfectly starly was just to slow for butterfree. STARLY USE YOUR WING ATTACK! The bird pokemon began to fly into the air before smacing the butterfree left and right , Finally the butterfree fainted and he reached on his belt again after returning his butterfree. I CHOSE YOU....LEDIAN! the pokeball hit the ground and soon a ladybug pokemon emerged from the pokeball. Sarah couldnt believe he was still using a bug pokemon against her bug pokemon. ALRIGHT STARLY USE YOUR GUST ATTACK! a huge tornado began to form as the pokemon  flapped it's wings generating a huge wind towards Ledian but the guy was abit smarter with His Ledian. LEDIAN USE YOUR REFLECT ATTACK! the gust hit the wall and suddenly dispersed. Sarah could'nt believe the Wall stopped the whole attack but she quickly found away around it. STARLY USE YOUR PECK ATTACK! The bird's beak began to shine as it connected with the Ledian. It was a super effective hit causing Ledian to faint. GAH!!!!!!!!!! COMEBACK LEDIAN!. Sarah recalled her starly after telling him good job and continued on to Sangem town.

While walking in route to Sangem town she saw lots of Bidoof, and Rattata ,She really wasnt interested in those type of pokemon,She just wanted the types that could be easier to train.She had lost in the Kanto pokemon league comming in the top 16,She won the Johto league with 1st place. She got 3rd in the Hoenn league, So now it was her time to do the Sinnoh Region. After about 3 hours she arrived in Sangem town She healed her Pokemon at the pokemon center and then went to Prof.Rowan's lab.HELLO YOU MUST BE SARAH MORGAN,I'VE HEARED SO MUCH ABOUT YOU FROM PROF.OAK. I'VE GOT A POKEDEX FOR YOU,IT WILL HELP YOU RECORD ALL THE POKEMON FOR THE SINNOH REGION! GO OUT THERE AND BECOME LEGENDARY!.

Sarah took the pokedex and exited the the building,Her first Gym badge was in Oreburgh city, but first she had to stop through the communications city of the world Jubilife city. She continued walking down the strech with her hair blowing in the direction of east, the sun was bearing down on her, she was beginning to feel abit Fatigued, a girl came up to her and challenged her to a double pokemon battle

MORGAN: I CHOSE YOU EEVEE AND STARLY The pokeball hit the ground and the two pokemon appeared.

Girl: GO PIDGEY AND PIKACHU!:

MORGAN: EEVEE QUICK ATTACK PIDGEY!,STARYLY WING ATTACK PIKACHU!

Before the battle could be putt into place a loud alram began blaring, and the girl and morgan began looking around. Whatever was happening Some thing needed to be done.....

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By shanana

i'll post again sometime later

sarah morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers